Who do you think will be bonded out of jail first?

Who will be bonded out first?

• Misty

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Ron

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tommy

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Donna

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Hope

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought this was a if you had to choose one who would bond out who would you pick. I don't think any of them actually are but I did choose Donna. If I had to guess it would be her. She is older with better family support (strained at the moment understandbly) and she has the least charges with no priors.

I voted Ron, b/c for reasons unknown to me, he seems to be special.

We never see video., or hear calls and I don't know why.

Le is so focused on Misty, and I don't think she sees that noose around her neck,

but Ron somehow always manages to come out shining like a newly christined knight.

I really don't understand it, and the only thing I can think of is strong generational ties to someone powerful.

I wish I knew, b/c to me, he looks and acts as guilty as Misty, but LE seems to have tunnel vision. :I

How much would Hope's loved ones have to cough up for her to be bonded out?

I'm surprised Donna isn't out by now. Was a reason given as to why the judge refused her bail? Still, I will say Donna will be the first out on bond since she has no priors (to my knowledge) and probably has better means than the others.

I wonder if Donna's still in because she brought the drugs from another state.

I voted Ron will get out first. I think the police can keep a close eye on him, however they will use his getting out to try and get info from Misty. Telling her Ron has turned on her, she has the information on Haleigh, Misty is the leader of the drug selling, if he did not cooperate he would never find out what happened to Haleigh...... Make her squirm that the love of her life is running the bus over her.

I voted for Donna, but I would like it to be everyone but Misty. I think she would go crazy, and start flapping her honey bun lips.

I think it will be Donna too. I am surprised Tommy has so many votes. Unlikely, imo.

I voted for Donna, but I would like it to be everyone but Misty. I think she would go crazy, and start flapping her honey bun lips.

BBM :floorlaugh:

I think it will be Donna too. I am surprised Tommy has so many votes. Unlikely, imo.

Tommy's the only one with a no bond charge too.

You made a good point. If everyone else gets out on Bond Misty would be livid!!! She just might start yapping. IMO, Ron has been yapping and that is why we are not getting any of the audio from Putnam. IMO, it was requested and Putnam didn't want to release it for what ever reason. Itching to hear them!! If we ever do hear them. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back