Who Had Motive, Method & Opportunity?!

Does anyone have a screen cap of the post that Dina's bf's daughter wrote?
I think its on here somewhere. One or two posters captured it. Can't remember who.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thank you Seattle1!!!

12/4/2014 Websleuths post from earlier thread:

"Inparadise Verified Insider - Rebecca Zahau Case

The posts were on Witty Profiles.......I have them saved if you would like them.

PLEASE READ.
My Dad's girlfriend's son is in a coma.
He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning. He might not live. He's basically my little brother and I love him so much. They don't know if he'll live. He hasn't woken up since the fall. He doesn't have any brain activity going on. I'm worried sick. I can't stop crying. I can't go see him, my dad won't let me go. He's six. That's too ******ing young to die.
I'll I'm asking for is for you to pray. Pray for Maxfield Shacknai. Please.
I love you Max. "

Yes, can you post the witty profile screen caps? TY!

I remain confused about Max's condition at the time of his fall and over the next few days, and who knew what, when.

Note the BF's daughter says Max was in a coma, and "he doesn't have any brain activity going on," and "he might not live." She'd be getting that info from her dad, who was getting it, I would assume, from Dina and/or Nina.

Rebecca, on the other hand, seemed not to know the full extent of Max's injuries (if I'm remembering correctly), nor did GS right away, based on her blog post. Those two would be getting their info from Jonah (not Dina).

Yet now, Dina is making a big deal about not knowing the severity of Max's injuries until after RZ's murder, so this part lends itself to bourne's theory.

There's an old thread in this forum titled "Max Shacknai EMS Report" in which K_Z and other verified medical professionals discuss his probable condition at the time of and immediately after his fall. I'm going to go back through that thread when I have time and re-read.

:banghead:

Peaceful, not sure if this is the same as what you referred, but I found this by GS. She wrote this on 7/16/2012 a year after Max's death:

https://thenostalgian.com//?s=max&search=Go

"On the morning of July 11th, 2011, I awoke at the early hour of six A.M. Why, might you ask, I woke at such an early hour during summer vacation? Well, as always, I had to catch a flight. My brother Ethan and I would first fly into Phoenix to meet up with our mother before flying to Atlanta to go to our lake house. And a short three days after that, I would be flying to Montreal to get on a flight to Kenya with my best friend. I exited our Coronado home about an hour later, ready to go. I quickly said goodbye to my father’s girlfriend and climbed into the car. Twenty minutes later, I was standing in front of Security squeezing my little guy, telling him how much I’d miss him over the next few weeks. I never thought that that would be our last goodbye. Fast forward six hours. Sitting in the car, driving through the rain, I looked down at my blackberry as it buzzed. The screen read ‘Private.’ Knowing it was my father, I quickly answered. As he said my name, I could tell he was panicked and overwhelmed. He told me that Maxie had fallen down the main staircase and went into an immediate coma. He was sitting outside the hospital door. I was shocked, and initially, I thought it was some sort of sick joke. When I realized that what he said had actually happened, I instantly handed the phone to my mom. Ethan and I glared up at her, awaiting the full story. Little did we know, there wouldn’t be one. All anyone knew was that he fell. They didn’t know how or why, only that he did. When my mom hung up with my dad, we pulled over to the side of the road and sat for some time, crying, confused, and stunned. We eventually agreed that we should drive on to our lake house and figure out a plan from there, depending on how serious it was determined to be. I, for one, figured that he’d be fine in a couple of days with just a few bruises to remind him of the accident. And so we waited. The next day, we received another phone call from my father. This time, he sounded optimistic. He told us that they were running a few tests and needed to keep Maxie in a coma to do so. On July 13th, I was awakened by a phone call. It was a friend of mine who was in Coronado. The first thing that I heard was, “are you okay?” When I assured him that I was fine, I confusingly asked him why he would think otherwise. When he told me that there were several ambulances and fire trucks in front of our house, I immediately told him that I had to go and rushed upstairs. What we had collected from various phone calls that someone, we weren’t sure who, but someone had died. The rest of the day was spent in front of the television flipping between news channels where the three days of events were being broadcasted. My father’s girlfriend was found hanging from a balcony that morning. Her death was much later ruled a suicide, but at the time, no one had any idea what had happened. I can’t say that this instance was incredibly significant to me at the time, as I was never very close to her. Obviously, I was saddened to hear about what had happened and to see her go, especially in such a tragic manner, but the only key affect that it had on my life was that my entire family history was now all over the news, not to mention People magazine and te blogging world. The next few days were surreal. I couldn’t even wrap my head around everything that had happened. The 16th of July brings us back to where the story began. At this point, things weren’t looking so hopeful. Even so, I thought the worst case scenario would be that he wound up with a bit of brain damage. Boy, was I wrong. My father called around ten, and despite our hopes and beliefs, he delivered the worst news of all. Maxie’s fall had caused him such severe brain damage that they were not able to wake him from the coma. He would be gone in a matter of hours. I remember sitting there, shocked–no, shocked is an understatement. I didn’t know what to do or how to react. Worst of all, I couldn’t tell anyone, not even my best friends because the whole thing had become so public. People…or rather “friends” were posting on my Facebook wall by the minute, telling me how sorry they were to hear about everything, even before the news about Max was revealed. And sure, I appreciated the sentiment and the concern, but I don’t think any of them truthfully understood how bad it was. I mean, there was really no way to. The media portrayed only bits of the story, most of which weren’t even true. The whole thing was simply overwhelming and outright sad. Both of those adjectives aren’t nearly capable of conveyed how bad it really was.

I’m quite unsure how to end this post, mainly because to me, the story never really will be over. The affect that this has had on my life–on all of our lives–is just enormous, and the memory of Max will never leave our hearts. His memory will live on forever."

~~~~~My opinion:
I find her writing very mature and heartfelt. OTOH, if she were as crazy/angry as an insider had informed us, she may be able to manipulate, like a sociopath .. I don't know if she omitted info/lied about the day of Max's accident, but my gut says no. She appeared honest about her lack of concern or sympathy for Rebecca...She wasn't pretending to care about someone she obviously didn't care for while Rebecca was alive... Seems no reason for her to lie about other things. Then again, if she and her teen brother ES were involved in Max's accident, maybe she wanted to hide that fact in case LE looked into it and she didn't want them to be interrogated or be arrested for a potential crime.

She never mentions Dina in this. To me, sounds like she was distancing herself from Dina. Given that in the past we were told she and Dina were close, her lack of bringing up Dina's name at all signifies that she was no longer in communication with Dina and didn't want to think about Dina at all. Maybe she felt Dina had something to do with Rebecca's murder.

GS' account actually gives confirmation that Rebecca had ZERO reason to commit suicide Tues into Wed morning because:
a) Max was going to survive. GS said Jonah sounded 'optimistic' and told her the day of Max's injury and onto Tuesday, they were running more tests on Wed. No mention of brain death until the Fri/Sat after when they pulled the plug on Max; and
b) Jonah had no reason to ditch Rebecca because according to GS, Jonah seemed to believe Max would survive...

This leads me to conclude three things:
1) Jonah did not leave a voicemail threatening Rebecca's relationship with him. He did not ask her to leave his life or Spreckels mansion. Again, no reason for Rebecca to suddenly desire to take her own life. If he left a voicemail, it likely indicated his optimism that Max would survive and more tests were to be run on Wed.
2) If it was Jonah who called his brother Adam to the spreckels, he did not ask his brother to kill Rebecca given again that Max would survive and it was an accident.
3)
Rebecca did not commit suicide. Someone with a strong motive to want her dead murdered her on Tues nite/Wed am. Any which way we look at this, the guilty murderer is Dina, biological mother of Max who was gravely injured under Rebecca's watch. The same Dina who held a longstanding grudge and deep, obsessive, insane hatred, resentment and jealousy of Rebecca.
4) If Adam ended up assisting Dina in killing Rebecca and covering up, it's because Dina (not Jonah) who used her wily persuasion on him to do so. Perhaps the fact that he took Ambien Tues night also made him more susceptible to Dina's instructions for him to assist in murdering Rebecca.

Here's a way out there way out thought.... GS started this blog out of the blue. This was a NEW blog, no previous history. Her second entry would include details of that fatal day. Her blog is PUBLIC and it reads like a deposition. It's almost as if she wanted her version of the story out a year to the date. She may be truthful and just wants to be heard. Just a coincidence she immediately upon opening her blog thought she's share details on such a public and controversial case. Just a thought.... and with this in mind go back and read her entry again. This is only an opinion and in no way accused GS of false statements.

GS is a JS clone, imo.

Also, any members remember the video news report with Ted Greenburg where he mentions the day he picked up Ocean? The news program was quick to state he may have been the last person to see her, however, I find it interesting that he mentioned seeing a woman in a car parked out front that did't get out of the car until he left. I'll look for link, some of the early reports are hard to find. But this article had video and had stated the woman sitting in the car information.

Ted Greenberg from Camp Diggity began to discuss something interesting he had seen while leaving the mansion after picking up the dog when he was interviewed by Jane Velez Mitchell. Transcript below.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/19/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, you saw -- when you went up to the mansion, right...

GREENBERG: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: ... to help Rebecca, you saw something, right?

GREENBERG: Right.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And OK. This -- did you find whatever you saw significant?

GREENBERG: What are you speaking of exactly?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You said you saw another woman?

GREENBERG: When I left. When I was leaving the house...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK.

GREENBERG: ... with the dog.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: On the other side of the break, we`re extending this. We`re extending this. On the other side of the break, we`re going to answer this mystery and get the analysts` response.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back