Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a hallmark symptom for someone that was abused at a young age by men close to her. I think if Lee is the father, than this would be one characteristic that came as a result of that. She was unable to be close and always seemed to have a backup guy(s) because perhaps there was fear of losing someone and being with nobody. I hate to say it, but if her first real feelings in that way were with someone in the family, it would be very hard for her to duplicate in subsequent relationships when that person is still "right there". Sick, sad, but feasible.
I think that it could also simply be an indicator that she is a sociopath. They use people and fake sentiments. They don't form meaningful relationships either.

Yes, December would be too early for Caylee's conception. I've never seen Rick say anything about a Christas party on 12/4/04. I have only seen him say this:
"I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory."

I was under the impression that he had no clue how, but offered up a theory or two based on what they learned of her behavior patterns.

Hey Jbean, if one is discussing the possibility of Lee being the father, I think some of the psychological assessments and patterns are a bit relevant in wrapping the mind around the potential. I think she exhibits classic incestuous abuse symptoms to a high degree that exponentially developed through enabling while being saddled with the burdens that resulted from the abuse. It resulted in premeditated murder for relief and spite. JMO, but it is the crux of what I see in developing and discussing the theory. We shall soon find out.

Anyway, I didn't want to do something wrong. Please advise.
The conversation has turned to her psych profile. I agree that some issues may come up in the conversation, but now the conversation is not who the father is but what her profile is.Please take it to that thread.

This thread is too long. If anyone feels compelled to start another thread, please do so. but please discuss the paternal possibilities if you must :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member