Who is Hannah Graham?

[video=youtube;wF1_h3CLUvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF1_h3CLUvE[/video]

WTVR CBS 6
March 2 2016

16 Va. teams honor Hannah Graham at softball tournament and fundraiser
By LAURA FRENCH, WTVR CBS 6 NEWS

Sept 22 16, 6:39 am,

Ms. French interviews Hannah Graham's coach and friend, in preparation for the event in her honor to raise funds for charities she worked with and cared about.

“It says that people want to support the idea that this just didn’t happen for nothing we’re just going to move on that we want to make sure that there is an awareness,” Coach Maniglia said. “It’s an honor for us to be able to do this to remember somebody who was so large in our program in softball and our community just an overall great kid.

“It’s humbling for us to be able to do something like this," he added. "It’s just a shame we have to do something."

[...]

“Hannah is something that’s going to be around all the time in my life and that’s a good thing because she’s done so much and made me realize so much about the world,” Sydney said. “What’s changed in my life is how I am cautious about the world and about how I might put myself in vulnerable situations that before this happened I would think, oh this never happens, it wouldn’t happen to me I'm in Richmond."

[...]

Screenshot 2016-10-13 at 3.11.15 AM.png

Screenshot 2016-10-13 at 3.10.48 AM.png

‘Don’t be too trusting,’ warns Hannah Graham’s father
BY DIANA DIGANGI, WTVR CBS 6 NEWS

Sept 25 16

(will add full remarks.as soon as I find it)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back