Who Is Terri Horman?

In order to get her 'out of control life' to stop she "disappears" Kyron
with a friend in order to gain ransom demand money in order to leave Kaine. (Money Addiction)
At this point in her life, all she needs is baby K and MONEY.

What money has Terri made off of Kyron's disappearance? What ransom demand money?

Eileen, I think that she meant that she was going to attempt ransom $, but who knows.

It is inherently not reasonable to expect someone who is a suspect in an investigation, who was set up in a sting effort to link her to a murder-for-hire plot, whose marriage was ended because her husband took the baby and left after LE gave him "information," and who is being pilloried in the news media and on the internet to "cooperate" with LE.

TH may be responsible for Kyron's disappearance and she would of course NOT be cooperative, for the obvious reason. However, a person in her situation could be, could possibly be, innocent and still decline to participate in LE efforts to gather evidence to indict and convict her. So "cooperating" has its limits when someone is obviously the target of an investigation; for us to use "cooperation" as an indicator of guilt or innocence is to fall into a logical black hole. If an innocent person tells LE what she knows or does not know, and LE does not believe her, "cooperation" is not only a waste of time, it's stupid and dangerous. If LE has evidence, bring an indictment and take the case to court. Then the public will see the evidence and a jury can decide. But reading
the "cooperation" tea leaves is not looking at evidence, because the guilty can cooperate and lie and the innocent can cooperate and not be believed. That's where EVIDENCE and INVESTIGATION come in.

LE can define "cooperation" as "telling us what we think we know is true." There are lots of people in prison convicted because LE got tunnel vision. Now, TH may well be the guilty party here, but let's see some evidence. The murder-for-hire plot seems straightforward enough. Bring an indictment on that and see what happens. That the prosecutor went to a grand jury and didn't indict on murder-for-hire, at least, worries me.

Thank you for putting it so well. I think the meaning of the word cooperation could be kind of like that of the word beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder.

I seriously would like to know if LE has even tried to make contact with Terri Horman through her attorney since she retained him. I have not heard or read that they have, but I'd like to know for certain. I wonder why the media hasn't asked LE if they've tried to contact her since then. Perhaps they have asked and I just overlooked it?

Kaine & Desiree waited one week before coming out to the media as Kyron's parents.

Had they waited because Kaine wanted his privacy?

Had they waited because of a phony kidnap demand by Terri & friends?

Thank you for putting it so well. I think the meaning of the word cooperation could be kind of like that of the word beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder.

I seriously would like to know if LE has even tried to make contact with Terri Horman through her attorney since she retained him. I have not heard or read that they have, but I'd like to know for certain. I wonder why the media hasn't asked LE if they've tried to contact her since then. Perhaps they have asked and I just overlooked it?

I'm sure they did try to contact her, and her lawyer answered the phone and said she wasn't talking. Nobody hires a lawyer like Steven Houze and then gladly sits down with the police and talks. They hire that kind of lawyer so they don't have to talk to the police.

And I'm sure after being told she wasn't talking, the police didn't try to contact her again. The simplest explanation usually works the best. If Terri wanted to cooperate after hiring Houze, she would have. She hasn't talked to LE since then, so we know that she hasn't and doesn't want to cooperate with LE.

As Kyron grew older...He looked more & more like Desiree.

It is inherently not reasonable to expect someone who is a suspect in an investigation, who was set up in a sting effort to link her to a murder-for-hire plot, whose marriage was ended because her husband took the baby and left after LE gave him "information," and who is being pilloried in the news media and on the internet to "cooperate" with LE.

TH may be responsible for Kyron's disappearance and she would of course NOT be cooperative, for the obvious reason. However, a person in her situation could be, could possibly be, innocent and still decline to participate in LE efforts to gather evidence to indict and convict her. So "cooperating" has its limits when someone is obviously the target of an investigation; for us to use "cooperation" as an indicator of guilt or innocence is to fall into a logical black hole. If an innocent person tells LE what she knows or does not know, and LE does not believe her, "cooperation" is not only a waste of time, it's stupid and dangerous. If LE has evidence, bring an indictment and take the case to court. Then the public will see the evidence and a jury can decide. But reading
the "cooperation" tea leaves is not looking at evidence, because the guilty can cooperate and lie and the innocent can cooperate and not be believed. That's where EVIDENCE and INVESTIGATION come in.

LE can define "cooperation" as "telling us what we think we know is true." There are lots of people in prison convicted because LE got tunnel vision. Now, TH may well be the guilty party here, but let's see some evidence. The murder-for-hire plot seems straightforward enough. Bring an indictment on that and see what happens. That the prosecutor went to a grand jury and didn't indict on murder-for-hire, at least, worries me.

I pretty much agree with your post. I was one of the people who brought up Terri not cooperating with the investigation--not in the context of claiming that it proves her guilt, but in the context that she has brought this suspicion and negative attention on herself. In other words, she has said and done things that have put her smack in the public eye as a POI in Kyron's disappearance. Whether she is guilty or innocent of any crime, she is her own worst enemy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back