Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time?

Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time? (Write-Ins Allowed)

• Total voters
Mila didn't even make our the list! Not much of an argument from me about this though. I'd still put Scarjo #1

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/07/a...s-at-least-thats-what-esquire-says/?hpt=hp_t3

And the Sexiest Woman Alive is...Mila Kunis? At least, that's what 'Esquire' says
by Chris Nashawaty

It seems like just yesterday she was little Jackie on That ’70s Show. And now Mila Kunis has been crowned as the Sexiest Woman Alive.

At least that’s what the dapper folks over at Esquire have decided in their down time from teaching us how to tie the perfect four-in-hand tie knot and what month is the most appropriate one to enjoy that impertinent bottle of Riesling in your wine rack....

It's Helen Mirren, obviously.

A young Marianne Faithfull also in the running.

My top 5 (not all on the list):

1-Anna May Wong
2-Jenna Elfman
3-Claire Trevor
4-Salma Hayek
5-Ursula Andress

So I guess that makes Anna May Wong and Jenna Elfman my ultimate fantasy "reverse spit-roast".:tos:

I'm late on this one, but better late than never.

Maureen O'Hara is the hottest woman who has ever lived. (Other than my wife, of course.) I'm partial to redheads...just see my signature.

I find the movie stars of the 30s, 40s, and 50s to be so much more attractive than the stars of today.

On the first page - what is in Raquel Welch's belly button? It looks like it's growing teeth! LOL!

I voted Audrey Hepburn. (Only because I didn't see my name on the list) hahahaha Kidding of course! I think she is simply beautiful!

Sophia Loren.

Attachments

• SophiaLoren.jpg
    SophiaLoren.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
  • arabesque-sophia-loren-1966-everett.jpg
    arabesque-sophia-loren-1966-everett.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 15
  • sophia+loren.jpg
    sophia+loren.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
  • sofia-loren.jpg
    sofia-loren.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 4509036281_9957b57fc6.jpg
    4509036281_9957b57fc6.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 16
Isabella Rossillini, Hands down IMHO MOO A classic beauty.-

The movie White Nights was awesome. With the amazing Baryshnakov.

Baryshnakov (IS) = ties in to hottest Man of all time.

Okay, Salma Hayek creeps me out with her baby teeth!! (I have a thing about small teeth!)

My list:
Angelina Jolie
Charlize Theron
Diane Lane
Mila Kunis
Jessica Alba (that b!)
Jennifer Connelly
Peta Wilson
Famke Jensen

Hubs:
Kate Beckinsale
Gwen Stefani
Sheryl Crow
Jessica Alba
Naomi Watts
Alyssa Milano
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Angelina Jolie is my not so secret girl crush .....IMO she is the total package.

MLE;7534319
I agree that Michelle Pfeiffer is gorgeous, and even at her current age.

My vote for the most gorgeous goes to Naomi Campbell

I was also wondering about MIchelle. She is gorgeous. Also, not to start an old battle again, but I think Faith Hill is much prettier than Shania Twain. Unfortunately Faith needs a good stylist as she rarely seems to make the most of her beauty. Shania is better at that.

Charlize Theron
Angelina Jolie
Grace Kelly
Sophia Loren
Farrah Fawcett

Grace Kelley. Such a classy woman with finesse and beauty.

Of 'All Time' id have to go with Audrey Hepburn..of the current crowd Scarlet Johansson would have to be way up there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99
Back