Votes: 1 0.9%
  • An infatuated male or an ex-boyfriend

• Contract murder or revenge murder

• None of the above / unsure

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
well, i believe you can only vote in these polls if you are a registered user and so we know that rooster and new kid are two of the 6 that didn't vote for raven... so maybe raven is registered here with 4 other user names haa haa :dance:

PrayersForMaura said:
well, i believe you can only vote in these polls if you are a registered user and so we know that rooster and new kid are two of the 6 that didn't vote for raven... so maybe raven is registered here with 4 other user names haa haa :dance:
Yes, it looks like the Abaroas have been here too.

If it is the Bolton's I wonder how much of Karyn's claw, was on the submit reply....I've heard she "Rules the Roost."

golfmom said:
newkid, I agree with you regarding the media exaggerating and twisting stories to make them more interesting. But, that's one of the interesting aspects of this case ... how little media attention there has been and how little has been reported to date.

I agree, i live in Charlotte NC and this is the first I ahve heard of this case, granted I dont follow the news much but if it were someone else maybe of a higher importance or wtih more juice in teh story the press would be all over it. Just my opinion.

Angels_Not_Forgotten said:
I agree, i live in Charlotte NC and this is the first I ahve heard of this case, granted I dont follow the news much but if it were someone else maybe of a higher importance or wtih more juice in teh story the press would be all over it. Just my opinion.

I think that if it came out initially that Janet was pregnant, instead of months later, the media would have hounded this case. But, since Raven hasn't ask the public for assistance for Justice for Janet ... there's not much of a story to report.

Ya'll know, he's just too busy moving on . . . . . . .

golfmom said:
I think that if it came out initially that Janet was pregnant, instead of months later, the media would have hounded this case. But, since Raven hasn't ask the public for assistance for Justice for Janet ... there's not much of a story to report.

Ya'll know, he's just too busy moving on . . . . . . .
...i was trying to envision myself in raven's shoes ( God forbid!) for a moment..

...of course it's a no-brainer that you GO to the media "these days"---in that "they" can/will get your story/plea out there.

..so why didn't he ?? even if he's GUILTY , why didn't he ?? isn't that the right, current, thing to do ? even a GUILTY person tries to / attempts to throw the focus elsewhere?

...and then i was thinking--------what could he have said ?

...raven to media : " ummmmmmmmmm..ok...........i want to get my wife's murder out there-------catch the killer !

..but--------------ummm..you've probably seen my 'ravenstree' site by now, that stuff i mentioned the night right before her murder about "being free" "as a bird"----( don't put that in ok?)

...and ummmmmmmmm..i have these embezzlement charges hanging over me, ( of course you know that by now-----public record and all) , oh, and , adultery----yeah, can you please focus on HER and leave out that other 'stuff' about me ?? oh-------and there's these internet sites, posting all sorts of stuff i've said over the last while----------public sites------anyone can read them---------maybe you have ? but------------let's not go there. ok ?........

.."i'd like your article to say: "i loved my wife, help find the murderer." "can we just keep it that ?

I just dont see how you COULDNT go to the media with it. I mean, forget about YOU for the moment and think about justice for your deceased wife and child. I dont care if you think im the scum of the world, if i loved my family and wanted to catch the murderer, i wouldnt care what people said, i would make sure the case was out there!

Exactly, that is my mindset on this matter. I would be hounding the media and LE non-stop.

terminatrixator said:
Exactly, that is my mindset on this matter. I would be hounding the media and LE non-stop.

But Term, you wouldn't be the murderer!! You would really want Justice ! Raven just wants it all to go away quietly............but that is not going to happen.

Numbers keep going higher The Raven......:slap:

Any changed minds now that Raven didn't bother to show up to the vigil for his murdered wife and baby?

JerseyGirl said:
Any changed minds now that Raven didn't bother to show up to the vigil for his murdered wife and baby?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, did you mean besides me? :)

ewwwinteresting said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, did you mean besides me? :)
I'm sure you're not the only one - even if others don't admit that it's raising their eyebrows.

..my brows were always a solid furrow, shaking my head in disbelief that her husband could (possibly ) murder his own wife and unborn baby..........

..now that i've seen that he didn't bother to attend the one year vigil for HIS MURDERED WIFE AND BABY----------didn't plead to the crowd for help? didn't get up there and tell the people present all about janet ? didn't tell them funny intimate stories about her, so that they at the vigil would know who she really was ?

..didn't show a single tear---in that -----he didn't show up!

..how on earth is it possible that HER HUSBAND doesn't make it to the vigil ???if he's innocent, and dying to know the truth...........or wanting to help in any way to find the truth---------------he WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE..it's that simple to me.

bumping as I know there has been a lot more people visiting this section.

Please remember, just because there has been no arrest, person of interest named or suspect, doesn't mean he didn't do it!

Even with the "Raven didn't do it" votes cast by Raven's friends & family, this poll overwhelmingly suggests that Raven is the perpetrator. What's really interesting is that there are most likely more than 3 friends & family of Raven here but still only 3 votes saying that he didn't do it.

I wonder if anything is going on at all in this investigation.

Yep, I believe many of his friends and even family members know he did it, but are too afraid to do or say anything, except anonymously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back