who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjak said:
I really want to know more about the odd sketch of the girl in a victorian looking blouse and broach and with her hair done like Jackie O. I have seen many many sketches of J. Does and never ever have seen one like that. Was this girl found wearing this type of clothing? It certanitly is not within keeping of her being a runaway or prostitute or just a
typical teen. Is there reason to believe she would be dressing like this? Prehaps I am putting too much emphasis on that sketch but I am curious about it.

mjak

The clothing is curious to me. IF she was really dressed in those types of clothes, the only thing that comes to mind is one of the characters in the annual Renaissance Festival. I do know that each and every year, there IS a traveling Renaissance Festival that is indeed held in Pinal County (the county where she was found) and it lasts usually from 4-6 weeks.

Now, I know that the clothing appeared to be more along the lines of "victorian", so it could have absolutely nothing to do with the Renaissance Festival, but I just thought I'd post this because the clothing she was depicted in and the clothing worn by the Renaissance Festival workers both stand out as being far from modern attire.

She was found at the end of January, and I believe the annual festival begins in February.

I've noticed a lot of Victorian blouses and those brooches for sale nowadays, part of the whole vintage-is-cool look. But in the drawing it looks more like a costume of some sort.

Here is what Dublin e-mailed me.....

Name: [MUROMTSEVA] Alice [GEORGIEVNA]
Region: Moscow
Date of the generation: 01.01.1983
Age at missing: 12-13 years
Height: 160 cm
Hair: light-light-brown, to the arms.
Special signs: the indicating finger of right hand is shortened.
Dressed: jacket is cloth of the black color, jeans are signal orange colors, boots on the thick sole with height on the ankle of black color

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q8/Dublin1955/MissingGirlfromMoscow.jpg

kwatson696 said:
Here is what Dublin e-mailed me.....

Name: [MUROMTSEVA] Alice [GEORGIEVNA]
Region: Moscow
Date of the generation: 01.01.1983
Age at missing: 12-13 years
Height: 160 cm
Hair: light-light-brown, to the arms.
Special signs: the indicating finger of right hand is shortened.
Dressed: jacket is cloth of the black color, jeans are signal orange colors, boots on the thick sole with height on the ankle of black color

[url="http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q8/Dublin1955/MissingGirlfromMoscow.jpg"]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q8/Dublin1955/MissingGirlfromMoscow.jpg[/url]
Seems like she could be ruled in or out with more details about her finger. I admit, the photo looks alot like her. I don't see info about when she went missing from Russia? Am I over looking that?

Thank you for posting the picture from the Russian website! There is a bit of resemblence ...what is remarkable to me is that the morgue photo shows the girl to have a very oval shaped face...and this is consistent with the girl's picture from the website. As to any other similarities, it's difficult to know especially because of the injuries to her face. But with today's DNA testing capabilities, it should be relatively easy to check...dna was taken from the deceased girl and if there are parents or siblings of the Russian girl still living...it would show if they are one in the same.

I blew up the picture of the Jane doe in the morgue and compared it to the Russian girl.
I do not think they are the same person. The Russian girl has a protruding earlobe and the Jane doe has a very different looking left ear lobe. I also think the hair is different.

mj

I tend to disagree MJak. If you look at their chins, they are the same and look at the way both of their lips curl up on the sides. The noses are close.

I have to agree rhyno ...altho it's a long shot if for no other reason than the logistics of a young girl from Russia getting to the United States would seem to preclude that happening...but not out of the realm of possibilities. The picture of the deceased girl which was obviously drawn from her morgue photo bears the most resemblence to the Russian girl. I think that possibly her hair was combed in the swept over style to hide some scalp/head lacerations, surgery etc... the photographer wanted to make her look more presentable in case her family were to see it. I doubt that she was actually wearng the Victorian style blouse and brooch...just drawn to make her look more alive...and to be respectful...if she were my child I would be thankful that the artist and photographer tried to make her look presentable and maintain some dignity for her. Just my random thoughts.

kwatson-- i think the link to the photo you posted is showing the wrong girl.. and this may be what is confusing people. there is another blonde girl o the site, with big sad eyes and kind of 'pouty' lips, which make her look similar to our girl... BUT.. if you check the 2 side by side i think her eyes are much closer-set than the AZ girl... also AZ girl's face/chin appears to be a little pointier/heart-shaped.
thse sketches are indeed strange. not to knock anyone's talents-- i'm sure forensice sketches & photo reconstruction is a tough job. but i sure wish we has a welsey neville on this one!! also that photo image, IMO, doesn't look like the real photo of her, or the other sketch.
one thing i still believe is that this girl is very young.. definitely closer ot 13. i might even say she was 12 or even 11, since girls are looking more mature for their age these days. there's something very babyish and smooth and unworn about her skin and her face... she just seems very innocent.

i agree about the brooch-- very weird- and not just that, but that almost elizabethan looking collar!! why won't they say what she was wearing?? what, was she a mormon? or in some fundamentalist christian cult living out in the desert somewhere? and she had abusive father or family.. maybe she shamed them or rebelled or threatened to go to authorities about something.. maybe there was sexual abuse.. maybe the father (or someone) took her far away and she ended up dead on the road, and no one reported her missing because they are not internet savvy and they were told she ran away, or they were afraid of their leader... or there is some other reason they are hiding from/don't trust authorities.. or maybe they don't care what happened to her because she 'shamed' or questioned them in some way.. did not go along with their beliefs or tactics... OK- maybe my imagination might be getting away with me here.. but.. i'm just trying to figure out why she would look so pure and unspoiled, as if she was sheltered.. which rules out prostitute theory(?) and the outfit (brooch & collar- very victorian/old-fashioned.. (from what we can tell)- and the fact that no one's looking for her (they are a very secluded group themselves, living off the grid- so no one else has ever seen her, no one misses her and no one's looking for her)

heck, maybe it's even some bizarre thing from out of a movie- where this cult believes she is possessed.. or used her as a scapegoat somehow.. (remember the salem witch trials)-- and so the leader (or someone) made her disappear,, and no one cares that she's gone.

another theory... she could be the illegitimate child that was being cared for by the father & his wife.. from a fling the father had... and the evil stepmother agreed to take the child in but hates her and the father either died or went to prison or is a druggie... and the stepmother killed her... or the girl jumped out of the car and the stepmother was afraid to stop and was hoping she was dead anyway... and was afraid of getting busted for child neglect.

i can't help but think there was sexual abuse of some kind here... and the fact that she was just hitting (or about to hit) puberty, that was very threatening to someone- a male or perhaps even a female. and i really do feel she was trying to escape something of some kind.

These situations are so difficult to unravel. I ask myself what is the most likely explanation in a situation such as this...how did a young girl come to jump, be thrown or fall out of a moving vehicle? The possibilities that run through my mind are: 1.that the driver/occupants were involved in illegal activities maybe drugs or stolen goods and quite possibly even the girl herself was involved...if she fell out accidentally (which I think is unlikely) the others could not risk going back for her...if she were pushed or jumped...pehaps she was becoming a liability and had to be gotten rid of...but, by pushing her out of the van, there was no way to know if she would live or die. 2. Secondly, I have wondered if she were in the foster care system in AZ or a surrounding state...after working in related fields, I know just how many older children ''fall through the cracks''...and become involved in various subcultures...drugs, prostitution, goth, punk scene etc. I would like to know if a tox screen was performed ... were drugs of any kind found in her system, was she undernourished etc. She really looks young...I hope her identity is found...everyone deserves that dignity.

I know I've said it before, but I think the best theory is that they are NOT saying what she was wearing because it is EVIDENCE in case someone comes forward saying "Hey, I was in the car!" and then when they ask "Well, what was she wearing?" LE has something they can sort of check their account against to prevent someone from coming forward and just completely wasting their time with made up stories.

They also must not think she was someone who went missing and would not have had time to have changed her clothes before getting into the car otherwise they probably would have released a general description of what she was wearing and kept the details (such as color, etc.) to themselves.

I personally think the Russian lead makes the most sense. Its not impossible that those girls are trafficked as much as the Chinese, Japanese, Thai...

pardidlia, you sure did say that and you very well may be right. interesting that they have taken the pictures off the site, i wonder if they are updating things...

If the Russian girl "Alice" are "the Maricopa girl", it´s possible that she is a victim
for trafficking. Russian women and children are very popular in both Europe and U.S.A, and there´s lots of money involved. The victims are kept behind close doors, and been controlled by threat, violence and even torture. Maybe it explained the scar in her face. Maybe she took a chance to escape. Maybe it´s why the others in the veichle never came forward, and maybe it´s why not anybody else could, or want, indentify her. At "Maricopa" they say she looks like a scandinavian or east european girl. Even if she not are "Alice", she can still be a victim for trafficking. Many unidentified women and girls around the world can have been in this situation. Anyway, I´ve found a nice guy, who speak some russian. He has promised that he will took care of the contact with Russia. Hopefully we soon can know for sure if she is "Alice" or not. I´ll come back.

Hi Reb,

Which site are you referring to that have removed her pictures?

I definately do not think she was 11, 12 or even 13. I think she was closer to 18, and just a very petite girl. The reasons I don't think she was on the younger side of the age range are:

1. Her eyebrows. The are plucked and shaped...I don't know of any preteens who pluck their eyebrows to this extent. They have lost their "natural" look. I guess it's possible a preteen could pluck her eyebrows this much, I just have never seen it.

2. She has a tatoo on her chest. To me, that indicates that she is on the older end of the spectrum. Not a surety, but a probability. The tatoo also rules out the mormon idea, because strict mormoms believe a tatoo desecrates the body, I think.

3. She had a belly ring. That also indicates to me that she is in the older end of the age range. Again, not a surety, but all these things taken together would make a preponderance of the facts slanted on the older side.

I wonder if the police tried taking her picture into tattoo and piercing shops. If she was under 21 (at least in illinois) you have to have an adult sign for you as well as your name. Otherwise she still would of had to sign a release for herself. My tattoo shop makes copys of ID's and Drivers Lic. As well some of the artists may remember doing that specific tattoo for one reason or another. Just another angle I thought might be helpfull.

I just noticed this case being discussed here at WS. Wanted you to know I have this Jane Doe on my MySpace.

rhyno- the main one in my first post- jane doe's page on the maricopa county forensic unit. i thought maybe her case was being solved or they got some new info, but it seems like all the pictures have been taken off, so i figured maybe they're working on the website..?

I checked the maricopa site yesterday. The photos were still there - you have to click a link first, though, at the bottom of the page where there's one of those "potentially graphic photo" notices." HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz