who killed devon and damon!!

beesy said:
How about me? Do I just sound like a grumpy middle aged hag? When I hit 35, I suddenly thought "I'm going to stand up for myself". So I have!
If we say Darlie killed her boys just because wanted to get rid of them, wouldn't that still point to a pathology? Most likely psychopathic. And no Goody, I am not jumping up and down and screaming "Darlie is a psycho!" Is it just my generation or does everybody make the sound from Psycho when they pick up a knife?
As a matter of fact.....;) Nope...I think you would be a hoot to hang around. :D You sound like fun.:)

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
The regular WalMart or the super Wal-Mart. Why does MALL-WART ( my family nickname for the chain) bring out the worst in people. Is it the way the hoards of people make even a saint feel claustrophobic. I won't go there during peek hours as I know I can't take it. By knowing your own personal limits we can avoid future confrontations. I bet you all have adapted to your limits too. Like me you don't go certain stores at certain times or you don't go the same pharmacy anymore because the customer service was so bad. I will tell my mad at a pharmacist story if Goody will tell hers.... I hope you got his licence revoked I did.

I thought they were both super walmarts since open all night and sell groceries and the same stuff. The one out South may be larger I guess. I have actually had a problem at least once in both stores. My goal is to someday be able to quit shopping there.

As I can at the mall-wart or wally world. The traffic at the loop is horrendous around these stores. I forgot they turnrd the one into a super---I have never shopped there. I also hate going to the mall it is just as bad, traffic etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back