"Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?"

Toth said:
There is a difference between an item that is an abrasion and an item that is misdescribed as an abrasion.

First, what is a 'misdescribed' item? The coronor, Meyer, has more training and expertise to describe an abrasion than a layman, no?

Shylock said:
And by the way BlueCrab, people have been jabbing themselves with objects for 7 years now - with everything from potholder looms (Ruthee's theory), to Lego blocks, to meat forks and jewelry. While quite a few of the objects caused indentations that look identicle, none of them caused "abrasions". Note also that even Smit couldn't cause "abrasions" on his piggy--only little pink marks.

IMO

As a reminder to everyone, here are the marks which Dobersen, Smit, and the entire Ramsey defense claim are identical to the marks on JonBenet, as seen on the Smit-friendly program JONBENET: ANOTHER LOOK:

http://s92053900.onlinehome.us/thesystem_pigmarks.jpg

What I observe in this image is that the probes on the Air Taser are gently rounded and therefore less likely to abrade skin.

I have posted an image showing comparisons of the following images:-

pigmarks
JonBenet face
JonBenet back
Boggs pre burial
Boggs post exhumation

All images are to the same scale.

The image is on the thread entitled "Fox Aid". I can't post it here.

why_nutt said:
As a reminder to everyone, here are the marks which Dobersen, Smit, and the entire Ramsey defense claim are identical to the marks on JonBenet, as seen on the Smit-friendly program JONBENET: ANOTHER LOOK:

http://s92053900.onlinehome.us/thesystem_pigmarks.jpg

What I observe in this image is that the probes on the Air Taser are gently rounded and therefore less likely to abrade skin.

That is a different stungun image to the one that I worked with in my comparison. The marks are a different shape and of course there's that distinctive clump of hair next to those marks which are not present in the image we've seen so much of.

Well, I copied your image into my PowerPoint presentation, scaled it and compared it with the rest. The marks on your image are an identical distance apart from the other set of marks seen before. This would suggest that with a stungun, the distance between the pairs of marks will remain the same each time.

The marks on JonBenet and the marks on the pig are almost identical. You can quibble about tenths of a centimeter difference between the two marks, but the SHAPES of the marks are all about the same -- twin, almost square, rectangular burn-like marks on JonBenet and twin, almost square, rectangular burn-like marks on the pig.

We know the marks on the pig were from a stun gun. So we gotta conclude by logical deduction that the marks on JonBenet are also likely from a stun gun.

However, one of the three Ramseys had something to do with this death or there wouldn't be a need for all of the Ramseys to be lying and covering up.

Thus, one of the Ramseys or an INVITED guest had a stun gun that night and the gun is missing, along with other important crime scene evidence.

I think JonBenet was stungunned and at least one of the Ramseys knows who did it.

JMO

It's interesting that in both the pig marks and JonBenet's marks they don't match from one side to the other. I assume that is because one can't put exactly equal pressure on the two points. Boggs' marks look totally different but as BC said we know the pig marks came from a stun gun.

BlueCrab said:
We know the marks on the pig were from a stun gun. So we gotta conclude by logical deduction that the marks on JonBenet are also likely from a stun gun.

HUH? BlueCrab, I own a meat fork with identicle spacing to the marks on JonBenet. If I stick myself in the forearm with it and post a photo of the abrasions, do we have to "conclude by logical deduction" that JonBenet was likely stabbed by a meat fork?

If you throw a rock into water and it sinks and you throw a stick of wood into water and it floats and you throw a person into water and it floats, what are people made of? That's right, wood!

Ergo JonBenet was a pig.

identiCAL

BrotherMoon said:
Ya, tough day. But the stressors can be found in the ransom note; 1997, 118, delivery, Victory! S.B.T.C and Patsy's 40th birthday.

Actually borderlines can slip in and out of psychoses when stressed enough according to Otto Kernberg.

I give the bicycle gift a big nod though. It's a symbol of self motivation in dreams. White and snow can be a symbol of purity. John clears away purity and gives her the means for self determination. That must have grated on the unconscious of Patsy, i.e. more stars aligning. While Pats gives her a strange intuitive/symbolic gift which JB dismisses. I read a lot of separation anxiety in mom who allready shows a lot of identity transference.

As far as signs of psychosis she said she was saved from death by an interventionist superbeing. Ding! JB went to the doc many times with bladder complaints and showed signs of molestation. Ding! The pageant costuming became more and more elaborate, a clear sign of progressive fantasy. Ding!

The lack of recognition of overt evidence of progressive psychosis until the cork pops is actually common. I refer to Eric Harris.

Patsy has some type of identity disorder which is first compensated by becoming an over achiever and then with an imagined relationship with a super natural being. I also think she shows the effects of a narcissistic mother.

Patsy thinks JonBenet is in heaven awaiting her mom's arrival. That's the end result of the whole thing so you can work back from there to the motive. That's why this case is so difficult for so many people as they can't tell the difference between religion and psychotic wish fulfillment.

I agree; very knowledgible post/info for those who can see/hear! FWIW any religion is man-made...I leave it at that... the truth is out there... search and YOU will find ... it a "want/believe" thing/moment/page in the BOOK OF LIFE!
Clue: Education is "programming" but KNOWLEDGE is KNOWING YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE/REAL ... choices? LOL!

Ivy said:
BC, I think it's possible there was a 5th person (not an intruder) in the house that night who was involved in JonBenet's death, but I don't agree with your reasons for believing there was. Here's why:

After seeing Patsy's exemplars compared to the handwriting in the note, I'm convinced that Patsy penned the note. No one could mimic every nuance of her writing so perfectly.

One of the three Ramseys could easily have disposed of the tape roll, etc. when they left the house on the 26th. None of them was searched by LE. Also, Auntie Pam could have removed the evidence when she did her sweep of the house.

The so-called "foreign" DNA is likely just "noise," or a false positive resulting from the amplification process.

Patsy's "they" comments probably referred to the small foreign faction in the note.

As other posters have said, it's doubtful the Ramseys would have known about the immunity law for kids under 10, so I think the coverup was to protect Burke. Also, I don't think the Rs would go out on a limb for a friend, or even for another family member, under such horrible circumstances.

Unless the friend was involved with Burke in the accidental murder...and implicating the 'friend' would jeopardize the cover-up of Burke's involvement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back