Who made up the defense's explanation in opening statements? *POLL*

Who came up with the "GA" did it defense?

• JB e.t. al., made it up

Votes: 168 40.4%
  • It's what ICA told JB happened

Votes: 220 52.9%
  • They got it from an old episode of Star Trek

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • And of course the famous, "None of the above!"

Votes: 22 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who made up the defense's explanation in opening statements?

Was it, perhaps, Satan??? :crazy:

bawahahahahahaha

It is a combo--KC would/will NEVER admit to ANY wrongdoing. I believe the baby did drown in the pool, on KC's watch, while she was playing on-line-home alone. JB probably pooled that likely scenerio off of one of these forums and presented it to her, but removed her from the equation, giving her an out---example---"KC, there is a lot of evidence to support drowning in the pool...if someone threatened you into covering up an accidental drowning, a jury would understand...especially with all you have been through. They already know you told your friends about your Father abusing you. We know that, as a former LE, he would know what to do to cover this up...."

KC, knowing the truth but never taking responsibility for any action ever, would jump on that explanation without hesitation. After all, she is a victim here!

I think the accidental death theory is total and complete illusion. I think this was all premeditated and preordained by the evil Casey down to the nth degree. ICA has been spinning lies like a top since the death of her daughter so she could continue to enjoy La Bella Vita.....

I think Casey and Beaz had an affair when she was out on bond and spending all that time in his office. So that would then allow for a relationship that Beaz could say... Did it happen this way, etc... Helping Casey make up a story along the way.

I think the accidental death theory is total and complete illusion. I think this was all premeditated and preordained by the evil Casey down to the nth degree. ICA has been spinning lies like a top since the death of her daughter so she could continue to enjoy La Bella Vita.....

I agree totally. If she had drown, there would've been no need for duct tape. I love the hair analysis that proved Caylee's hair was in the trunk and showed signs of decomposition. JB brought up that more than one hair would make the case stronger because they must have had doubts. The woman stated that she didn't have any doubts. JB was speechless.

There is NO WAY that GA had anything to do with ICA's story. It was beyond stupid for them to implicate him. GA has LE background. He would have known her Zanny story would not have held up for 24 hours. Does GA seem like someone who would let his DD take all the blame and sit in jail for years and go to trial for murder if he was involved? IMO no. Does ICA seem like someone who would go to any lengths to get what she wants, murder her own child and implicate her own father? IMO yes. The jail house visit video and the recording of her adamantly defending her blown nanny kidnap story and her insistence that 'Caylee is near. I can feel it.' This defense has ICA's signature all over it.

The whole pool theory with George involved is so ridiculous I still can't believe JB put it out there.

What I want to know is how can the SA really question the story if ICA doesn't take the stand?

For example...One of my first thoughts was why would George cover up an accident? Or why didn't you do CPR? Why didn't anyone call 911? Was George wet when ICA saw him holding Caylee?

The SA can't ask George any of this because he says it didn't happen and if ICA doesn't take the stand they can't ask her, so how would they go about putting these things out there? I'm hoping the jury is wondering the same things, but you never know.

Regardless of who actually came up with this story or defense strategy... did anyone have that "AHA" moment?? Did anyone say to themselves.. "WOW! That explains everything!"

Just checking, because it didn't happen to me.. yet.

bbm

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: NOPE

the only moment I had after watching and listening to Baez's Opening Statement was Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa

I will go with the infinite monkey theorem.

That or JB sat down with the Chupacabra over tea and cucumber sandwiches to discuss the finer points of the defense strategy. To which the Chupacabra replied.

1. Caylee drowned by accident and GA found her.
3. Kronk hides body for profit.

I say jolly good show JB. Care for another spot of tea?

I couldn't vote. I believe it was submitted by a 2nd grader, and that wasn't a polling option.

(Apologies to all 2nd graders.)

I think this was a combined effort of all of the members of the DT, with KC's imput. The only thing it goes to show is what a bunch of clowns they are. The opening defense statement was laughable and ridiculous. If this is the best they could come up with they should have remained mute or stuck with the Zanny kidnapping defense.

I think this was a combined effort of all of the members of the DT, with KC's imput. The only thing it goes to show is what a bunch of clowns they are. The opening defense statement was laughable and ridiculous. If this is the best they could come up with they should have remained mute or stuck with the Zanny kidnapping defense.

I agree they should have stuck with the nanny. The LE interview, the jail videos, the duct tape (OMG :( the duct tape), the video store video and the party pictures are just so incredibly incriminating with her admission that she knew her baby was already dead from the beginning.

When did JB start saying 'it will all make sense a few minutes into my opening statement' ?

I agree they should have stuck with the nanny. The LE interview, the jail videos, the duct tape (OMG :( the duct tape), the video store video and the party pictures are just so incredibly incriminating with her admission that she knew her baby was already dead from the beginning.
In fact, all of this evidence, given that she has now admitted that Caylee drowned on June 16th, is even more damning. So, the Defence will try for PTSD or abuse...Ok. Even the lady that doesn't feel that she can judge people will have to draw a line.

moo

LOLZ...Long before the drowning explanation.

moo

That's what I was getting at - however long ago it was that he first started saying that, did he have another explanation in mind and just came up with the molestation story? Or was he planning to use it back then too?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back