Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
I'm still undecided, but I feel that since TM made the statement recently that he has lost all hope that Caylee is still alive means something.
What made him lose all hope? maybe they did find something...who knows?
What I do know is that there is alot going on behind the scenes atm that we dont know about.
I'm guessing that after the GJ we will hear alot more....If not, I am happy to remain in the dark while they get all the evidence lined up, to avoid any chance of a mistrial.
All I want is for Caylee to be given a farewell fit for a princess, with her baby doll that she loved so much, to finally be able to rest in peace knowing she was loved by so many.

All I want is for Caylee to be given a farewell fit for a princess, with her baby doll that she loved so much, to finally be able to rest in peace knowing she was loved by so many.
+++++++++++++++++

I agree with you on that!
Seems strangers want that more than her family...........IMO

I do too. Wouldn't you think her own grandmother that supposedly loved her so much would want the same????? Why fight Tim? Why not let him find her?
Dead is better than never seeing her ever again and pretending she is living. It's closure.

I do too. Wouldn't you think her own grandmother that supposedly loved her so much would want the same????? Why fight Tim? Why not let him find her?
Dead is better than never seeing her ever again and pretending she is living. It's closure.

For us normal people it is, but the Anthonys don't seem very normal. They'd rather have her body rotting somewhere out in the wilds and KC escape the punishment she deserves than bury her properly if it meant the mom-ster went to jail.

TheOnlyOne,

Help!
Not being from Florida, I don't know anything about Lake Jessup.

How far is it from KC's known travel points, and what's this about 'gators? Would KC have known this to be a place filled with alligators?

Is Lake Jessup known to be a disposal site for bodies -- have remains been found there in the past, and if so, was this covered in the media?

Thx from Texas!

I would say Lake Jessup is about 15 or so miles away. I have no idea's about other remains etc however, it would be a good place to put a body since there are PLENTY of gators there.

I heard several years ago that Lake Jessup had the greatest concentration of alligators of any lake in Florida, or perhaps the United States. I can't verify that but that is what I heard. I know that I've driven in the morning alongside Lake Monroe, which is close to Jessup, and there were big gators lined up along the shore.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back