Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see it as CA, too. What I expect will happen is that the publisher will have someone write it for CA, taking in all CA's notes and what we will see will be nothing remotely close to what CA envisioned her book would be. I see the truth in there, what CA presented as the truth and the difference between the two. It is the only way the book would sell. Someone who knows how to write the story will do so in such a way that the truth will come out but we will also see it from CA's perspective.

Otherwise if it were strictly from the way CA saw it, it would sell very few copies. We've all heard CA explain things on the stand going into great detail and straying off the subject. As a story writer we'd be bored by page 5.

jmo

Not sure where to put this and ask a question - but since TMZ posted a news bulletin that Baez is holed up negotiating contracts with CBS, ABC and whomever else and those media sites have vehemently denied it ....

Does this mean he is negotiating his own contract for his future job or what?
------------------
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...r-his-client/2011/07/22/gIQAL0L1TI_story.html
Attorney for Casey Anthony says he is not negotiating paid interviews for his client
------------------------------

IMO - It's wordplay. It says right there in the dailymail article that interviews are not paid, so of course JB isn't negotiating for paid interviews. Therefore, they are negotiating for other things. I posted this in another thread:

So what's being offered at present? I bolded the words below to show a comparison:

http://www.wftv.com/news/28637794/detail.html

"There are no offers from anyone for books, movies, or interviews," Mason said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tell-all.html

The networks, who claim they don't pay for interviews, are said to be offering to license photos and other material in return for big money.

I think the "who will make the most money" question has been answered. LP stated that he's made $5mil in advertising alone, which doesn't include all his paid interviews and comps. I guess for that kind of money, I'd make up fairy tales too.

I think the "who will make the most money" question has been answered. LP stated that he's made $5mil in advertising alone, which doesn't include all his paid interviews and comps. I guess for that kind of money, I'd make up fairy tales too.

Oh yes, and coming from LP, I find that oh soooo credible. Please! :banghead:

How about a WWE steel cage match with Nancy Grace? People would like that... there is a funny story about it at www.lyingnogoodslut.com. (Yes, that is a real domain, for a non-commercial website by someone who apparently does not care for ICA.)

She's going to be a lawyer - she watched Jose and became convinced she'd found her calling. Lying and getting paid for it? Bingo!

re: CA/GA re: who will make the most $$ out of this....the below link is in the daily news thread on this site, I posted the part that was called out in the post here with the URL:
http://countrymusictattletale.com/20...rascal-flatts/

"According to TMZ, Casey Anthony’s parents are trying to get in touch with Rascal Flatts. They want to arrange a meet and greet to thank Gary Levox to thank him for his tune, “She’s Going Places.” "

now I guess, first, consider the source, TMZ, so this is based solely on that post in our daily news thread..........

so before I posted about this, I wanted to be sure I had the right idea of a "meet and greet", and I did, checked Merriam Webster on-line dictionary:
meet-and-greet is ": a reception at which a public figure (as a politician or rock star) socializes with press members and other guests"

so herein lies my problem with the A's, can they not do ANYTHING without a big public spectacle?? if they want to thank the Rascal Flatts, simply contact them and thank them. They do not need a "meet and greet" for this, do they?? or am I wrong here? I simply do not understand this. and then they want to complain that everyone is following their every move, and other people here want to say they deserve their "privacy". IMO, THEY DO NOT deserve any privacy if they cannot thank the Rascal Flatts without a meet-and-greet, and IMO only, but they could be planning to use this to solicit more donations for their "charity" where they will take salaries. I simply do not understand these people. Simply thank them for the song in private. IMO, MOO, etc.

re: CA/GA re: who will make the most $$ out of this....the below link is in the daily news thread on this site, I posted the part that was called out in the post here with the URL:

"According to TMZ, Casey Anthony’s parents are trying to get in touch with Rascal Flatts. They want to arrange a meet and greet to thank Gary Levox to thank him for his tune, “She’s Going Places.” "

now I guess, first, consider the source, TMZ, so this is based solely on that post in our daily news thread..........

so before I posted about this, I wanted to be sure I had the right idea of a "meet and greet", and I did, checked Merriam Webster on-line dictionary:
meet-and-greet is ": a reception at which a public figure (as a politician or rock star) socializes with press members and other guests"

so herein lies my problem with the A's, can they not do ANYTHING without a big public spectacle?? if they want to thank the Rascal Flatts, simply contact them and thank them. They do not need a "meet and greet" for this, do they?? or am I wrong here? I simply do not understand this. and then they want to complain that everyone is following their every move, and other people here want to say they deserve their "privacy". IMO, THEY DO NOT deserve any privacy if they cannot thank the Rascal Flatts without a meet-and-greet, and IMO only, but they could be planning to use this to solicit more donations for their "charity" where they will take salaries. I simply do not understand these people. Simply thank them for the song in private. IMO, MOO, etc.

Now you know why Casey is what she is...
Cindy and George are her parents...
It's all in the DNA.
Crazy begats Crazy.
As the Crazy gene gets passed down it mutates into WAY TOO CRAZY.
So both parents are Crazy...
Two Crazies make a WAY TOO CRAZY.

Makes sense?
jm :twocents:

Often people use the term meet and greet to describe a get together with no media present, it basically means to get together with someone you haven't met before. I've heard George and Cindy use the term before in just that way.

<snippet>Casey Anthony&#8217;s defense attorney Jose Baez issued a statement Friday: &#8220;Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating paid interviews with anyone.&#8221;

But what is he negotiating?

The New York Post on Sunday reported that Baez &#8220;has been living like a king in New York City, eating steak dinners with Matt Lauer and sleeping at the Mandarin Oriental &#8212; while network reps jostle to sign him as a legal eagle to eventually score the big interview.&#8221;
.But don&#8217;t expect to hear from Anthony soon. Baez has indicated to network representatives that Anthony isn&#8217;t likely to give an interview for six to nine months, the Post reported.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...rious-are-jose-baezs-talks-with-networks.html

I see it as CA, too. What I expect will happen is that the publisher will have someone write it for CA, taking in all CA's notes and what we will see will be nothing remotely close to what CA envisioned her book would be. I see the truth in there, what CA presented as the truth and the difference between the two. It is the only way the book would sell. Someone who knows how to write the story will do so in such a way that the truth will come out but we will also see it from CA's perspective.

Otherwise if it were strictly from the way CA saw it, it would sell very few copies. We've all heard CA explain things on the stand going into great detail and straying off the subject. As a story writer we'd be bored by page 5.

jmo

The truth will come out? From CA's notes and interviews??

That writer certainly has their work cut out for them, don't they? :lol:

I left a comment on this site asking not to meet with the Anthonys.

Often people use the term meet and greet to describe a get together with no media present, it basically means to get together with someone you haven't met before. I've heard George and Cindy use the term before in just that way.

Respectfully, Chilly, I disagree, from what I have seen of the A's from their first media appearances back in 2008, and I have been following this case since then, (I just did not start posting here until last year), they mean the "traditional meet-and-greet", but I guess we will see. If we believe the story at all, why wouldn't Rascall Flatts (or someone close to them) agree to take a personal "thank-you" phone call or open a personal letter from the A's......? IMO. sounds like there is more to the thank-you "plan" to me.....

"But the band isn't exactly in a hurry to respond -- a rep for Rascal Flatts tells us the band is mulling it over and has yet to decide if they'll meet up with the Anthonys. "

<snippet>Casey Anthony’s defense attorney Jose Baez issued a statement Friday: “Contrary to recent published reports, I am not negotiating paid interviews with anyone.”

But what is he negotiating?

The New York Post on Sunday reported that Baez “has been living like a king in New York City, eating steak dinners with Matt Lauer and sleeping at the Mandarin Oriental — while network reps jostle to sign him as a legal eagle to eventually score the big interview.”
.But don’t expect to hear from Anthony soon. Baez has indicated to network representatives that Anthony isn’t likely to give an interview for six to nine months, the Post reported.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...rious-are-jose-baezs-talks-with-networks.html

hmmm ... 6 to 9 months ... Jose may not be lying about that one ... there's a lot of legal issues/law suits that have to be settled first no doubt
IMO they wouldn't do anything until they hear about the appeal and where to go from there

Assuming she loses her appeal on the lying convictions, and Zenaida and TES law suits go forward, she has to watch what she says about Caylee drowning June 16th among other things

Also, she's going to have a huge bill from the cost of investigating those lies, not to mention already owing IRS 70K ... I'm sure Jose and KC will want to set up some way of getting paid that won't be considered income for KC ...

"According to TMZ, Casey Anthony&#8217;s parents are trying to get in touch with Rascal Flatts. They want to arrange a meet and greet to thank Gary Levox to thank him for his tune, &#8220;She&#8217;s Going Places.&#8221; "

ITA ... It totally infuriates me when the Ants pull this ... there's no reason to even make a public announcement of thanking Flatts ... WTH ?? :banghead:

Well, we all know why they're making a simple thank you into a meet and greet, most likely complete with media coverage ... they are not going to let anything happen related to Caylee where they can't be running the show, nothing ...

Cripes they can't even donate shoes without notifying the press ... :banghead:

Please, please Florida State Attorneys ... charge these scam artist with the crimes they've committed !! Do something to them !! They need to be shut down, now !!

JMO, Cindy wants to direct the proceeds from the song to HER "charity" .. Caylee's "Fund" and use the song to promote HER "non-profit" ...

ITA ... It totally infuriates me when the Ants pull this ... there's no reason to even make a public announcement of thanking Flatts ... WTH ?? :banghead:

Well, we all know why they're making a simple thank you into a meet and greet, most likely complete with media coverage ... they are not going to let anything happen related to Caylee where they can't be running the show, nothing ...

Cripes they can't even donate shoes without notifying the press ... :banghead:

Please, please Florida State Attorneys ... charge these scam artist with the crimes they've committed !! Do something to them !! They need to be shut down, now !!

JMO, Cindy wants to direct the proceeds from the song to HER "charity" .. Caylee's "Fund" and use the song to promote HER "non-profit" ...[/QUOTE]
Bolded by me. TA. That was my thought she wants royalities from the song or for them to "donate." Scammers

GA and CA never do anything that will not benefit them financially or personally. Another crock of ca ca from them. I wish the whole Anthony family would fall off the face of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member