Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

Good grief, 13 weeks today, if I am counting correctly...far too long for some kind of a vengeful plan orchestrated by Terri to cause Kaine pain or to put the school in a bad light. And also too long for the FBI not to have found the "missing adult" in Terri's life who would have to have also vanished on 6/4 in order to be keeping Kyron. She was not exactly cautious with her phone prior to the whole throwaway phone bit.

Sadly, Kyron may be "stashed" but not in the way Desiree prays and hopes. He may be wherever Terri or an unknown predator left him on 6/4, just waiting for some unsuspecting person to find him.

stash   [stash]
–verb (used with object)
to put by or away as for safekeeping or future use, usually in a secret place (usually fol. by away ): The squirrel stashes away nuts for winter.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stash

squirrel? :waitasec:

Woa. Squirrel. Terri = Red Squirrel (nickname.) More cryptic stuff ?

PS. I read that the person allegedly in/near the truck is a man. Online news article - didn't save the link.

Good grief, 13 weeks today, if I am counting correctly...far too long for some kind of a vengeful plan orchestrated by Terri to cause Kaine pain or to put the school in a bad light. And also too long for the FBI not to have found the "missing adult" in Terri's life who would have to have also vanished on 6/4 in order to be keeping Kyron. She was not exactly cautious with her phone prior to the whole throwaway phone bit.

Sadly, Kyron may be "stashed" but not in the way Desiree prays and hopes. He may be wherever Terri or an unknown predator left him on 6/4, just waiting for some unsuspecting person to find him.

True, but she could have been using one or two bat phones to contact this "mysterious person" in the months prior to this, and continuing to use her original phone for normal everyday contact. Possibly she was more cautious than we think? Sure seems like a lot of work and terribly devious. Who knows? I'm baffled.

I don't know, just a thought....

I wonder if there is not something in one of Terri's recovered emails or texts...or in the information conveyed by the Landscaper that indicates Terri formulated a plan to "stash" Kyron."

It doesn't mean that it worked out the way she planned it...there may have been a tragic turn... but it might be the source of Kaine and Desiree's conviction that Terri has hidden Kyron and needs to be pressured to give him back.

And the pressure is on.

I understand that those who still believe in Terri's innocence might have a negative response to any airing of Terri's "dirty laundry" but with one child missing, if Kaine truly believes the murder for hire story...he HAS to do whatever it takes to get custody of Baby K...and Terri's "reputation" really is no priority. And IMO...should NOT be. The children FIRST!

Furthermore, I keep remembering the cover story put out early that Terri was the Mother-Teresa-like Friend who just moved in with Kaine to care for a sick friend's child. Why was this story necessary? Terri was not running for office. Why would she feel that she must "overcompensate" by not just keeping quiet about being one of the two villains of the piece...but a fabulous, heart-wrenching selfless hero instead?

It is overkill. the need to be thought "wonderful"..."perfect"....above reproach. At least to those looking from afar. But that may be the part of her psyche Kaine and Desiree are working on.

I seem to recall one of Desiree's first appeals to Terri was "think of Baby K." "Do it for Baby K, not me or Kaine." In that address, Desiree was gentler. Some day Baby K will be a serious judge of all this...they want Terri to remember. Terri...you will someday answer to Baby K.

But, as time as passed, there is now the emphasis on how Terri "will be remembered" across the Board. There will be no re-writing yourself as a hero. I think even if Terri isn't charged with murder...Kaine and Desiree will see to it that more of the Real Story emerges. My hunch anyway...

I believe there is some type of actual evidence that has convinced them Terri has certain keys to the mystery...but Terri refuses to help. I think Terri may be the author of those pieces of evidence...texts or emails...but what they actually mean...or the truth of them might present another problem.

In other words, there may be texts that say, "Well, if you won't help me kill Kaine, I'll stash these kids and take off and he'll never find us."

or

"I don't want Kyron hurt, but I see where we need to stash him before he says something to Desiree and Tony this weekend."

I think there is evidence at the base of the "stashing" theory.

Just my speculation of the day.

In response to above post, I think it might be more verbal, as in Terri had told Kaine in anger- earlier at some point, that one day he'd come home to find Kyron gone...that kind of thing. Maybe after her son moved out, or when they were talking about him moving out. Or even just a remark "How would you like it if your son wasn't here?" Something like that could make them think she had "hidden" him.

if Kyron is stashed, I sure hope over his little years of life, he knew his full name, address, home phone and possibly cell of of KH,DH, Or TH...maybe even use the sign language he was taught...because if he is stashed, surely whomever has him can't be with him totally 24/7/365 and stay cooped up...and not go out in public...jmo

if Kyron is stashed, I sure hope over his little years of life, he knew his full name, address, home phone and possibly cell of of KH,DH, Or TH...maybe even use the sign language he was taught...because if he is stashed, surely whomever has him can't be with him totally 24/7/365 and stay cooped up...and not go out in public...jmo

Oh my goodness, have you never heard of Jaycee Dugard?

Oh my goodness, have you never heard of Jaycee Dugard?

So many are taken out into public by their captors. In fact, the Austrian girl I posted about earlier today was one. How terrifying to think that these people have such control over their victims.

I don't understand why people cite Jaycee in reference to Kyron being stashed. Two totally different scenarios/situations. Jaycee was stolen by strangers.
Terri stashing Kyron - not possible at this point.

Same as Casey willing to face death by lethal injection to protect her family from the bad guys (and Caylee). Course there were people that continued to buy the story on forums up till the body was found.

I mean, it's been what? 6 months?

What I'm saying is, it's been 6 months or so and if Terri stashed Kyron, I can only see that lasting perhaps a week. Not all this time fully knowing she's likely going to jail because of it. She'd have squawked long before now.

What I'm saying is, it's been 6 months or so and if Terri stashed Kyron, I can only see that lasting perhaps a week. Not all this time fully knowing she's likely going to jail because of it. She'd have squawked long before now.

Meagain, Its been 3 months, one week and 5 days....Kyron disappeared on Friday, June 4th

That is actually a good point. Why let herself be suspected of a murder if she knows that Kyron is still alive? Why not use that as a bargaining chip? Shoot, if I had stashed a kid, you better believe I'd be shouting to the rooftops that he's alive so I'm not in jail the rest of my life. It makes no sense to me for her to keep quiet about an alive Kyron, which might only mean a few years in jail or possibly probation when she can be convicted on circumstantial evidence without a body and get a lot of years in prison to life in prison (I'm just saying in general, people can be convicted on circumstantial evidence without a body. I don't know what all LE has or doesn't have in this case).

Of course, it could be that she doesn't want to go jail at all, or thinks this will blow over or go away completely. I just don't buy her being silent and letting people, including LE, think the absolute worst if Kyron is still alive somewhere. Who knows, maybe she's waiting to be charged to finally use that card or something. Unfortunately, I don't think Kyron is still alive, and I think that's why she's not talking.

That is actually a good point. Why let herself be suspected of a murder if she knows that Kyron is still alive? Why not use that as a bargaining chip? Shoot, if I had stashed a kid, you better believe I'd be shouting to the rooftops that he's alive so I'm not in jail the rest of my life. It makes no sense to me for her to keep quiet about an alive Kyron, which might only mean a few years in jail or possibly probation when she can be convicted on circumstantial evidence without a body and get a lot of years in prison to life in prison (I'm just saying in general, people can be convicted on circumstantial evidence without a body. I don't know what all LE has or doesn't have in this case).

Of course, it could be that she doesn't want to go jail at all, or thinks this will blow over or go away completely. I just don't buy her being silent and letting people, including LE, think the absolute worst if Kyron is still alive somewhere. Who knows, maybe she's waiting to be charged to finally use that card or something. Unfortunately, I don't think Kyron is still alive, and I think that's why she's not talking.

Morning Aedrys....my head is in agreement with your line of thinking 100% however, as Im sure your's does, my heart is hoping for the unlikely miracle that he is alive somehow

I keep finding myself trying to imagine Im Terri and walk down the path of the different possibilities and what my next action might be...all the roads unfortunately lead to a very bad outcome BECAUSE she has been silent, has not proclaimed her innocence, has allowed all this time to pass without seeing her daughter and hasnt tried to lessen the punitive side of things by sending him home or pointing LE to an alive Kyron....as the clock ticks and the days pass, the outcome is more and more ominous....

My only hope is that she is responsible for his disappearance but now cannot contact or find the people she gave him too...for example, if she sold him to a couple or even trafficked him how could she find them to get him back? and they would be running scared now too since they know they would be charged as co-conspirators...maybe, just maybe her so-called accomplices threw a wrench in her plan and took control and turned the game so to speak....just throwing out theories

He's barely 8 years old....he could and most likely does know all of this data however, if alive, he is under the control of manipulative, conniving, mean, evil adults....Jaycee was 11 wasnt she? She surely knew her address and phone numbers and was outside night and day....thats like saying, couldnt she have jumped the fence? Evil masterminds are EXPERTS in brainwashing and mind control!! Thats what they do...if K believes his baby sister or parents would be killed if he tried to call he wouldnt....he may even have been told that his family is dead and there is no one to call..ot that NONE of them want him anymore and threw him away...we cant even begin to fathom what control or circumstances this beautiful angel may be enduring.

I very much respect the observation and appreciate the healthy discussion but to even remotely suggest that K could or should be doing something to save himself at this point is without credence, IMO.

That Kyron is "stashed" somewhere with "people who are so selfish that they won't let him come home" (quoting Desiree at one of the birthday celebrations) doesn't sound plausible to me and hasn't since this scenario was first suggested. If this were the case, I think it would have ended when Terri realized that she was in a heap of trouble. I'm not sure who is responsible for whatever happened to Kyron, but I doubt that the little guy is still alive :( jmo

Terri is the one person that would know if she was involved in this or not.

Right now most "think" Terri is involved but actually none of us have proof of that and I am beginning to think maybe neither does LE. Oh they may have their suspicions but suspicions aren't enough to bring forth an arrest and certainly not a trial.

So if she IS involved she will say nothing.

And if she IS NOT involved then she doesn't have to say anything publicly to prove her innocence.

IMO

That Kyron is "stashed" somewhere with "people who are so selfish that they won't let him come home" (quoting Desiree at one of the birthday celebrations) doesn't sound plausible to me and hasn't since this scenario was first suggested. If this were the case, I think it would have ended when Terri realized that she was in a heap of trouble. I'm not sure who is responsible for whatever happened to Kyron, but I doubt that the little guy is still alive :( jmo

Playing devil's advocate here (because like you, I to believe Kyron is dead).

But *if* Terry had stashed Kyron with someone it may not have ended because she felt she was in trouble. What is the sentence on kidnapping?
Pretty steep from what I found in Google. Anywhere from 2 to 25 years and that is without special circumstances. Maybe her lawyer has convinced her to wait this out. If Kyron is not dead how would they ever get evidence to prosecute her for murder? They wouldn't. Then nothing happens to her. If she confesses to kidnapping Kyron, she could get 25 years in prison. Again *if* she hid him her best bet is staying quiet right now... And wait and see what happens. If nothing else, she could use Kyron as a bargaining chip to get a lighter sentence.

MOO

Playing devil's advocate here (because like you, I to believe Kyron is dead).

But *if* Terry had stashed Kyron with someone it may not have ended because she felt she was in trouble. What is the sentence on kidnapping?
Pretty steep from what I found in Google. Anywhere from 2 to 25 years and that is without special circumstances. Maybe her lawyer has convinced her to wait this out. If Kyron is not dead how would they ever get evidence to prosecute her for murder? They wouldn't. Then nothing happens to her. If she confesses to kidnapping Kyron, she could get 25 years in prison. Again *if* she hid him her best bet is staying quiet right now... And wait and see what happens. If nothing else, she could use Kyron as a bargaining chip to get a lighter sentence.

MOO

I agree with everything you said...my one question is then what would the end resolution be if this is the scenario? How would she EVER be able to let him come home without him implicating herself later and eventually having charges filed? Sadly, you are spot on...for self serving reasons, if he is alive, her best bet is to stay quiet...they cant prosecute her for murder without any reason or evidence to suspect he is dead....I guess they could circumstantially get an indictment for kidnapping and then and only then would she have incentive to release him to bargain. As of right now, without knowing what card LE is going to play, she is probably just sitting tight...

The only thing that slows me down is the seperation from her daughter, unless she feels that seperation now is better than 25 years later for a kidnapping conviction...

I agree with everything you said...my one question is then what would the end resolution be if this is the scenario? How would she EVER be able to let him come home without him implicating herself later and eventually having charges filed? Sadly, you are spot on...for self serving reasons, if he is alive, her best bet is to stay quiet...they cant prosecute her for murder without any reason or evidence to suspect he is dead....I guess they could circumstantially get an indictment for kidnapping and then and only then would she have incentive to release him to bargain. As of right now, without knowing what card LE is going to play, she is probably just sitting tight...

The only thing that slows me down is the seperation from her daughter, unless she feels that seperation now is better than 25 years later for a kidnapping conviction...

She wouldn't just be able to let him go. If he was hidden away by Terry the only way she could let him go would be to get a lighter sentence.
Or to drop the MFH and kidnapping charges and get her for parent custody obstruction or something.
She has a great lawyer from what i have read.Who knows what he has up his sleeves.

the daughter thing messes me up too. I am not sure how that sits with her. For me, it would weigh very heavy on me. But i agree with you, in the long run it may be better .

IMHO
IMHO

I still think that if Kyron is alive and Terri knows it...she would have found a way to have him returned, as wherever he would be, he is out of her control and things could go wrong. Since she is quiet, I tend to believe he is not alive and she knows it OR she has told all she knows and can't help LE. I think she may have some guilt in the MFH business that may be keeping her quiet right now, thinking that is the most likely thing to land her in jail if she has nothing to do with Kyron being gone. But of course, if she is guilty re: Kyron, she has other reasons to stay out of sight and silent.

But in no way do I believe she had anyone who would simply "hide" Kyron for an indefinite period of time, or that she knew of a way to "sell" him. Either the child is dead by her hands, or was taken by someone unrelated and unknown to Terri.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder
Back