Whoa! a new 48 Hours (April 16) Check out the trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us not forget way back when this first began. The Anthony's had donation jars everywhere and people were mailing cash straight to their house and to Lee's Paypal account. No one will ever know the amount of money they received from naive, caring people.

Sorry White, disagree. Cindy loved that baby and this has pretty much destroyed her family in many ways. Money in a jar is not going to do it. And the speculation is just that - speculation - certainly not fact.

Troy Roberts "goes inside" the defense of Casey Anthony.

The trailer (under "Coming Up") is "Pro-Casey"!!... Mark your calendars and lets guess what they'll say.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

(My guess): Cheney Mason will tell us (in a drawwl) that nothing puts KC at the scene.

I am completely in tears right now. I can't say anything else about this subject and I will not watch the program.

I am hoping the scene they showed in that trailer, is questioning the muck jury before they saw the whole program. Hoping they will show a re-vote at the end.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part :/

It just occurred to me that maybe Judge Perry already knew about this. Maybe this is also why he sternly told JB that he may pick jurors from Orange County. :waitasec:

It just occurred to me that maybe Judge Perry already knew about this. Maybe this is also why he sternly told JB that he may pick jurors from Orange County. :waitasec:

That's what I said! I think so too!:floorlaugh:

I am hoping the scene they showed in that trailer, is questioning the muck jury before they saw the whole program. Hoping they will show a re-vote at the end.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part :/

respectfully bolded by me...

not pointing fingers at you Clown, but this was such an apt typo I think it ought to be kept. :innocent: loved it

I think the "muck" jury and the 48 hrs program is just another deliberatley staged event from the DT (they had to agree to the interviews, and I suspect helped supply the slant on the information being presented - and I hope it backfires on them.

Thank you to the prosecutors for refusing to participate.

"A CBS spokeswoman said experts question whether Caylee was even murdered"........Huh????

Experts! Who are they and where are they? Are they saying this was an accidental death? If so, why the coverup? Please, experts.......step up and be heard. GRRRRR!

not pointing fingers at you Clown, but this was such an apt typo I think it ought to be kept. :innocent: loved it

I think the "muck" jury and the 48 hrs program is just another deliberatley staged event from the DT (they had to agree to the interviews, and I suspect helped supply the slant on the information being presented - and I hope it backfires on them.

This is what I was thinking too. You are asked to be on a show and information is presented to you. They are filming you when they ask the question and you know some people will stand by their questioning so what will you do knowing everyone you know will see this program. jmo

I am completely in tears right now. I can't say anything else about this subject and I will not watch the program.

Ahh, don't cry lass. They probably paid the people to stand.

She is going to be convicted.

to 48: There is no evidence she was in the trunk? Really

Well then who did KC have in her trunk? Because the evidence shows remnants of a body. It is clear. So she was driving around with someone and the first stages of decomposition prove it was done when she drove the car.

Wolf, it is a one sided show and if one wants to, they can make anyone look innocent in a tv show. It is real life that counts.

Aphrodite Jones did this with Jon Benet last week - of course she had no opposition and she never said Burke owned Hi-Tech Boots bought for him by Patsy (limited edition with some sort of flag on the shoelaces). That is just one fact they twisted and said no one in the house owned a pair of the boots.

Don't worry - she is gong to be convicted.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the experts question whether Caylee was even murdered and the attorneys address speculation about a possible new suspect.

So they are putting two conflicting theories out there? LOL Smells like desperation to me.

First theory, she was not 'murdered' ?? Well, it wasn't suicide. So if it was an accident why didn't anyone call 911? And if it was a cover up of an accident then why wait for 3 years of jail time to admit this?

Second theory--another suspect? Are we back to George again? If these are examples of the defense ammo then we have nothing to worry about, imo.

BBM - Ditto from me. They are of the few that are showing any class and working so hard to give Caylee the respect she deserves in this fiasco of a case

Are the A's getting money from this show?

Not sure. But I know when the first 48 aired back in November 2010 or thereabouts, Cindy said it was two parts and 10,000 for each and they were paying their lawyer out of the first installment. They have denied doing any books etc. to State prosectutor. Lee has never gotten a penny from the case.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the experts question whether Caylee was even murdered and the attorneys address speculation about a possible new suspect.

So they are putting two conflicting theories out there? LOL Smells like desperation to me.

First theory, she was not 'murdered' ?? Well, it wasn't suicide. So if it was an accident why didn't anyone call 911? And if it was a cover up of an accident then why wait for 3 years of jail time to admit this?

Second theory--another suspect? Are we back to George again? If these are examples of the defense ammo then we have nothing to worry about, imo.

Okay ,I won't be watching it. The DNA is there and this is much like a GLOBE ARTICLE. Anything for money.

As much as I hate they are airing this, I have to say you have NG airing her "tot mom" stuff every friday now getting ready for the trial. That info can also tamper with the jury pool, so I guess it is only fair that the defense gets some pro KC airtime.

Sucks though.
Yes, that's true, but look who she put on most recently- Dr. Lee. Thank goodness he made no sense...can't imagine what folks who weren't familiar with the case thought of his performance. Why the man would risk what little he has left of his reputation on spewing such nonsense is beyond me.

If it makes you feel better, read the comments under the video. Or better yet, add to them.

I don't see what the problem is with them airing this so close to trial. If the jury is going to be potentially influenced, all they have to do is log in here for half an hour. Or pick up a newspaper, or listen to the buzz in the coffee shop, or go the internet. There's no way you can pick just one thing (48 hours) and say THAT shouldn't be allowed to air because it might make Casey look innocent.

I don't like to underestimate the intellect of any given person, their ability to reason or draw their own conclusions. I don't like to presume that a potential juror is so easily swayed by opinion that they need their movies editorialized and their books banned and their slanted TV shows withheld from them, because they might not be able to focus with their own brain power.

I say let it air. I'll definitely watch because I love watching Cindy make a fool of herself.
But there is a reason why these same folks are sequestered and allowed to watch a limited number of channels. How can we determine what influences them? They won't pick "bloggers" IMO...for that reason. We have already come to our own conclusions based on countless hours here examining the facts. I, for one, can say in the beginning I held out hope that Caylee was somewhere safe and couldn't fathom a "mother" killing her own child. I just don't want to see anything interfere with jury selection.

Ever think that perhaps LKB left due to MORE monetary options commenting on the case for those covering it than actually representing inmate??? You know they will be havng talking heads all abound---Kobinsky recently came out from hiding.....Henry Lee????? perhaps that is an angle....

This is what annoys me about the defense--jb is always throwing out there how much money everyone is after, yet his team seems to focus on everything but the case in chief? IYKWIM???????
...and let's remember he operates on the philosophy of "What will you do for my client?"

I wonder if they had time to enter the scene where, Baez sticks out is tongue while in the courtroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Ed