Who's Who in Cold Cases

I thought I should add a post. I'm a never married single mom with one 1st grade son. I stumbled upon WS towards the end of 2006 searching something non crime related. Started reading lurked for awhile until I had to reply to a thread and joined. Didn't know much about sleuthing but read and learned. Been hooked ever since. The members here are the best and I enjoy being part of the team.

Shouldn't you have posted on the newbie thread? I mean, with only 50,000 posts, its like you just got here!

:crazy: :blowkiss:

Hello,my name is Ester and I live in Europe,The Netherlands,have two children and a cat.
Came across this forum after a profile on my space about Sharon Marshall.I did read the book "A Beautiful Child" by Matt Brikbeck.
My activities on the net are animal,nature,human and childrens rights.
Also history and cultures has been a great interest for me.

Hi and welcome to WS worldwatcher!

Hi my name is Traciy Curry Reyes from Movies Based on True Stories Database. I absolutely love movies based on crimes. My interest right now is in the life of Sharon Kinne or Sharon Kenne so far I only know of one book about her life. I wish to know more. I believe she is deceased. I would love to know what everyone else thinks.

In response to your entry on websleuths.com. My name is James Hays and I am the author of "I'm just an ordinary girl." The Sharon Kinne Story. If you have any questions, please ask. My email is hannibal@kcnet.com

Hello, my name is tom. I lived in Eugene,Oregon as a kid, and knew Karen Whiteside back when she was murdered in 1978. curiosity got the best of me a few weeks ago, and I looked up cold cases-which led me to this web site. I read that the case was opened up a year or two ago,and that they had new leads-but I cant find anymore information on her. Did they make an arrest? I am very interested as this would bring a sense of relief,and closure to alot of her old friends,and family. I read a person of interest of the name of Manuel Cortez-never heard this name before,, wasnt a part of our"group"-The bad group,as we were called back in the days when all of us hung out in the will-high parking lot. 32 years ago-teenagers-boy! does time fly!

Hi, my name is MJ and I live in Florida with my DH and 1 dog. We have 2 grown children (Daughter & Son), 3 Grandsons (1 in Iraq (2nd Tour), 1 in Afghanistan, 1 going to 2nd grade), and a newborn Great-Grandson (3 weeks). I stumbled onto WS while searching for something on a "solved" child-murder that happened in my hometown several years ago. I have been intrigued with true crime mysteries since my teens (many, many years ago), and although I haven't posted anything (yet), I've been lurking here for several months reading through some of the cold cases...Mary Ann Higgenbotham, Christine Marie Wright, and others. One case (Terry and Darleen Anderson) has held my attention for the last 7 days, reading every word posted, here and elsewhere, that I could find. I'm so glad to have found WS. I think everyone here is here because they truly want to help others in finding the answers they need for closure and its an honor for me to be a part of that.

Hi, I like to go by Ausgirl on the net, for now, or just "Aus" for short.

I live in.. Australia, surprise. My main reason for coming to Websleuths is to research cold cases and old crimes in North California. I'm involved with a community who are looking into the unsolved Keddie murders of 1981. I somehow stumbled on the community while looking for updates on JonBenet, and couldn't just go past it.

So I have been lurking here for some time, reading a pile of posts. This forum is a great resource, thank you for it. I hope to become more involved in time, but right now I am focussed on Keddie and doing all of what little I can do to contribute to the finding of the murderers and letting the family know that people DO care, even after 29 years.

(Could anyone point me to existing threads on that crime here, please? I seem not to be able to use the search function for some reason).

I am a mother, a writer & artist, a 'retired' medium (I am also a total skeptic, go figure). I love hearing about justice coming to those who deserve it, even if it takes a while to get there.

Hello -I'm a single mom to living in Southern California with my 6 year old daughter. I've been a registered user here on this site for quite a while but I'm always a lurker and rarely a poster. A few years ago I came across the young picture of Sharon Marshall and Franklin Floyd, for some reason the picture really struck me and through a Google search discovered Websleuths. I have been a dedicated reader ever since.

I just got by Daisy online :) I live in Denver, Colorado. I am a single mother to a beautiful 11 month old daughter.

I have always loved reading about true crime and once considered a career in law enforcement, but alas I landed in property management :) Found web sleuths when I googled a local cold case and have been stuck on it ever since. :crazy:

I love this site.

Several other sites had links to threads on this site which I found compelling but I don't have any direct connection.

I feel profoundly for those affected by these tragic crimes.

My information is based on already published information, I just may suggest ways of putting it together.

I probably shall not post very much overall.

My name is Sharon. I am married to the same wonderful man for 32 years now. We have 2 daughters, 1 son-in-law and 2 grandchildren. My Mother and Father-in-law were murdered in San Antonio in May 1980. We still grieve for them daily. We have no answers. If ANYONE knows ANYTHING about the Keith and Margaret Conable murder case, please come forward. There will never be "justice" as far as we are concerned for us but maybe for them.

I am pretty new here actually have been lurking more then actually posting. I have always liked true crime, the missing is what enjoys me the most. I love trying to solve the crimes or at least find clues no one had come up with. Anyways! I am Michelle, married for 1.5 yrs so far and have 2 daughters and 1 step-son. I am currently not working but going to school full time to get my degree in Criminal Psychology.

I'm Himmie, but you're welcome to call me Leanne. I'm a 21 year old going to college for psychology. I'm also addicted to crime stories, video games, and cars. I've been lurking for several years as a guest, mainly looking at the threads about the Zodiac killer. When I'm not working at a vet office, I'm usually lurking and helping the police with research. The case that made me join is the Janie Sanders murder. The police are hoping a few of my buddies can help locate a car.

My name is Mike from NJ. I have been a member here for a few years, and enjoy reading about alot of various cold cases, especially ones in my neck of the woods and in PA, most specifically the cases of Lindy Sue Biechler, Dana Bailey, and Betsy Aardsma. My main project that I am always working on is the Zodiac Killer. I operate the web forum www.Zodiackillersite.com

I think there are alot of great people on this forum, with lots of great ideas, theories, and knowledge. I always look forward to reading what others have to say, and am always happy to see cold cases solved.

Hi, I have been lurking at WS for years. I don't post a lot because I feel like I don't have too much to offer.

My real name is Natalie. I live in Sydney Australia. A former journalist, I spent five years working for NSW Police as a media liaison officer. I left in 2008 because I couldn't stand the bureaucracy and narrow-mindedness.

I now work in PR and don't particularly enjoy it. My passion is true crime, it has been since I was a kid. I am about to start a MA in Criminology. My dream job is FBI Agent, however, being an Aussie, it's not possible :-(.

I absolutely love WS. The brains of the posters here are just amazing. I can't even fathom the vast number of missing, murdered and UIDs in your country. So many terrible stories. So much heartbreak.

I don't know how good my sleuthing skills are. I'm better at the psychological side of things, but I'm reading the great thread here, Internet Sleuthing Tips so I can get better and hopefully contribute more to this site.

Hi all-

I'm a bit of a newbie here on websleuths (only for about a year or so). I'm here for my friend, Joseph Helt, who disappeared 25 years ago without a trace.

Joe left a party on 1/16/1987 with 3 individuals. All 3 made it home but Joe was never seen again. The story that they have told makes no sense, and one of them has admitted that the story was a lie to cover up the truth. Police never posted Joe's info on the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children or the NYS Police list of Missing Persons until a full 23 years AFTER he disappeared. There have been a number of inconsistencies in this case. LE states that the three were never considered suspects, however, they have FORBIDDEN the PI working with Joe's family from contacting any of the three!

You can find out more info on Joe's case at the links I've posted below.

Hello and welcome every one I joined W/S looking for My Beloved sister Madeline Anna Babcock missing 44 years still looking I am like a die hard battery from Sears never give up . I may have found her working with the Attorney Gerneral of Californica . It may well be my sister was killed in CAmas Wa. One of the perps is deceased the other is a child molester still on the loose. They buried her in a sink hole on their private property I am trying to get her exhumed . I want to bring her home to our family plot in Mass. Thanks for listening . I'm Pat From San Diego Ca.

Welcome, Pat! So sorry to hear about your sister's fate, but it must be a relief to be so close to an answer. Is there a thread about her? I'd like to hear more about her and how you found her. Your determination and resourcefulness is admirable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back