Why an intruder is not plausible; Patsy's clothes; and the R.'s obvious preferential treatment

One thing that doesn't add up about LA is... Didn't she say or write sometime later, when she arrived at the scene she looked in JR's eyes and felt he was guilty or something to that effect? If so, why would she allow JR to search under any circumstances?

The incident occurred after JR discovered JBR's body and brought it upstairs, post search.

They still had to rendezvous with John Andrew, Melinda, and Stewart in Duluth(?) and fly to Charlevoix from there. Surely one of them is going to sense that something is amiss when JonBenet is not awake by noon, isn't making any sounds, her chest isn't rising and falling from breathing, and she's stiff as a board.

Melinda (24) graduated from Medical College of Georgia and is working in Pediatric ICU at Kennestone Hospital in Atlanta.

1996christmasnewsletter.htm

icedtea4me,
Yes, what you write makes sense, still JR could have phoned JAR, Melinda, and Stewart to re-schedule their meeting.

This might have been preferable to potential arrest if JonBenet was found early on in the house search procedure.

It's definitely possible. I still question how much JR knew about the murder before finding JBR's body in the basement. I've always felt that his finding the body was a little too convenient.

It's unfortunate that LE didn't find the body initially. If they had, they would probably have secured the crime scene (maybe), and the body wouldn't have been moved right away.

As it stood, when JR found the body & brought it upstairs, he contaminated the crime scene.

Sonny Crockett,
JR might have moved JonBenet into the wine-cellar later that morning?

Fleet White had already looked into the wine-cellar and and did not observe JonBenet lying on the floor.

I've always assumed a white mass, e.g. blanket, would be visible in low ambient light conditions.

All three Ramsey's colluded to stage JonBenet's death. This was demonstrated by the slipup by Patsy when she failed to close the connection on the 911 call, and BR could be heard talking, which was later admitted by the parents, prior to this they claimed BR slept through everything.

Sonny Crockett,
JR might have moved JonBenet into the wine-cellar later that morning?

Fleet White had already looked into the wine-cellar and and did not observe JonBenet lying on the floor.

I've always assumed a white mass, e.g. blanket, would be visible in low ambient light conditions.

All three Ramsey's colluded to stage JonBenet's death. This was demonstrated by the slipup by Patsy when she failed to close the connection on the 911 call, and BR could be heard talking, which was later admitted by the parents, prior to this they claimed BR slept through everything.

LOL. The DNA of JonBenet's killer was found in several places on her body and has been entered into CODIS. When they get a match the killer will be revealed.

By the time of the scheduled 7AM flight to MI, JB would have been dead for at least five hours. Bringing the corpse on board the plane would present the same issue of cadaver odor as placing it in the car would.

In effect, the RN shackled the Rs. Even if JB had not been found in the house, 'respectable, responsible' parents of a missing child could not just skip and wave bye-bye to LE. Altering pre-arranged Holiday plans with the extended family also would draw suspicion. The RN was necessary for the Rs IDI scenario; but, its contents were not well conceived. This inherent clumsiness contributed to the Rs insistent claims that they weren't familiar with what was contained in the RN.

On the other hand, a feature of some JDI theories is that JR wrote the RN with the expectation that PR would follow its instructions. However, she jumped the gun, and spoiled JR's plans to relocate the body. If no one else were aware that JB was missing, then no one would be looking for her, or at least, not right away?

Last edited:
I am not sure what to believe. People who defend the Ramseys have made compelling remarks.

And I continue to remember how people who are innocent of crimes have been considered suspects for years, not unlike the stepfather, Carl Probyn, of Jaycee Duggard, who witnessed her abduction, had been considered a suspect in her disappearance for years.

The whole staging of JBR seemed off to me. If there was just a childish "doctor game" gone bad, normal folks would have rushed their daughter to the hospital, consequences be damned.

Which is why if anyone did it, PR, would be my first choice. Rage, and cover up. But why JR went with the conspiracy is beyond me. Maybe guilt? He probably knew she was off the chain, but never stepped in...? Or both of them? Nothing would shock me.

LOL. The DNA of JonBenet's killer was found in several places on her body and has been entered into CODIS. When they get a match the killer will be revealed.

guppy,
Nope, finding stranger dna on JonBenet does not mean that the owner of this dna killed her.

How would you like it if some of your dna, because you sneezed, was found on a victims dead body 24 hours later?

You must be the killer right?

guppy, Nope, finding stranger dna on JonBenet does not mean that the owner of this dna killed her.

How would you like it if some of your dna, because you sneezed, was found on a victims dead body 24 hours later?.

Agree completely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK
Back