Why are there NO active searches for Caylee????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what LE is doing behind the scenes that we dont know about, but sometimes I feel like they are botching the entire investigation! I wonder if a different city's LE looked at this, how different the investigation would be.

To an outsider (like us) It hardly seems as if they're doing anything.

Well good! finally. What took them so long? Hopefully more will go on.

I'm certain they've performed other searches prior to this one.

When they get a credible tip, they search.

But when the mother won't give them ANY info, they are limited in what they're able to do.

Remember, other crimes happen in Orlando. Other taxpayers have problems that LE must handle. One thing that's kinda bothered me through this whole thing is that Casey's refusal to talk is monopolizing the county's resources (especially manpower), taking resources from other victims who are willing to help LE resolve their cases.

If there's any hostility in Orlando toward the Anthonys, maybe this is but another reason.

I dont know what LE is doing behind the scenes that we dont know about, but sometimes I feel like they are botching the entire investigation! I wonder if a different city's LE looked at this, how different the investigation would be.

To an outsider (like us) It hardly seems as if they're doing anything.

I think they're handling it just fine. We, the public, are not entitled to daily updates on the most important details of their investigation.

Their priority is a conviction, not satisfying the public's hunger for details.

I'm sure LE searches anytime a lead comes in. I find it ODD that the family is not searching (well, they are searching out reporters and journalist to be center of attention) but they have not "searched" for Caylee.

I do not understand that. The dogs "hit" on something in the backyard, I would be digging up my backyard myself desperatly trying to make sure my baby was not back there buried. I would be looking where the car was found, in parks anywhere and everywhere instead of standing in front of the media "begging to be left alone" with a wink and a smile.

I'm sure LE searches anytime a lead comes in. I find it ODD that the family is not searching (well, they are searching out reporters and journalist to be center of attention) but they have not "searched" for Caylee.

I do not understand that. The dogs "hit" on something in the backyard, I would be digging up my backyard myself desperatly trying to make sure my baby was not back there buried. I would be looking where the car was found, in parks anywhere and everywhere instead of standing in front of the media "begging to be left alone" with a wink and a smile.

:clap::clap::clap:

If LE wasn't busy chasing down the endless LIES Casey has told them, they'd have more time, manpower & money to devote to searching for the child.

Not only do you have Casey claiming the child is alive.... you have the family telling the world that they BELIEVE Casey is telling the truth.

The most they can expect from people is to keep their eyes open & report if they see Caylee with some stranger. That's ALL they've asked from the public, after all.

If LE wasn't busy chasing down the endless LIES Casey has told them, they'd have more time, manpower & money to devote to searching for the child.

Not only do you have Casey claiming the child is alive.... you have the family telling the world that they BELIEVE Casey is telling the truth.

The most they can expect from people is to keep their eyes open & report if they see Caylee with some stranger. That's ALL they've asked from the public, after all.

I don't think anyone but the family believes dthose stories. Certainly, not LE. They should have some areas to look and apparently they are now starting to do that. Hopefully something will come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500