Why did JA drag TA back to the shower?

I've been on Websleuths for a LONG time, but am late to this party so excuse me for asking a question I'm sure has been discussed.

I've searched on here for the reason she would drag him back to the shower, but haven't found it. It's not like dragging him back to the shower was going to accomplish anything since he had already bled out on the carpet and since the bathroom was a bloody mess. The only reason I could ever see for using the shower would have been to keep him in there the whole time while murdering him in order to drain the blood and therefore making it easier to dispose of his body in a neat manner/without a trace. I guess he ruined that for her when he bolted from the shower..... so why drag him back??? Unless the shower was so part of her plan that she just automatically did it after he died and then realized, "hell, I can't clean this huge mess up and dispose of him neatly now so it's time to get out of here".

TIA and y'all, as usual, are doing a wonderful job keeping up with the trial and info!

GOOD QUESTION but, but, but......
I am really more curious why this jury is hung on the penalty after she had done all of this, why are they hung?
I am basically thinking that she is void of emotions; depraved indifference to be able to do such things. (that would basically answer WHY she did anything)
Her consistent behavior is not showing me that there should be any reason the jury should be hung, I find that very puzzling.

Thank you geevee!

The thing marked not a foot, looks like a reflection of a hand holding either a knife or camera flash.

You're welcome 21merc7. :) I have thought the same thing, the only pic (to me) that makes it look like anything else than what you state is the pic of the witness monitor (where the floor is mostly reflection), there it looks like it's blood flowing from a large wound, but that pic was a hard one to get a clear s.s. of.

Nurmi put it on the viewer and moved it (those are his fingers on the very bottom center) but it does show other areas, like along the side where the white is, you can make out fingers, and along the bottom just below the edge of whatever it is, pant leg or sleeve or just blur from her hand moving very quickly.

Mostly what I've been able to determine from both of the last two pictures is there are a lot of hands, his and hers, moving in front of the camera lens, and since I have not yet made out anything that is for sure part of her face I still wonder if she didn't have the camera around her neck and when she stooped it hit the floor and took pictures. That would make sense of the angles of them and that only her hands are in them. I don't know though, still working on them. lol

I agree. TA was washed off after he was put back in the shower. She obviously planned on him staying there after she killed to to minimize DNA evidence. The evidence shows she washed him off and there was a glass in the shower she was using. She knew she got cut and was bleeding and wanted to make sure none of her blood was found on him. She really believed she was smart enough to pull this off without any proof she was ever there. When TA left the shower, that ruined everything.

The glass has always dumbfounded me. If she had him in the shower to rinse the blood, DNA, etc. away....WHY use the glass? :confused:

The glass has always dumbfounded me. If she had him in the shower to rinse the blood, DNA, etc. away....WHY use the glass? :confused:

She used the glass to splash water on the hallway walls and the large blood stain on the master bedroom carpet.

She used the glass to splash water on the hallway walls and the large blood stain on the master bedroom carpet.

I also think she used it on him. While she was washing Travis in the shower, the position he was in meant there were parts of him the shower head couldn't reach. She probably had to use it to splash water on his head and shoulder area, maybe even his chest.

Oh my God.

I also think she used it on him. While she was washing Travis in the shower, the position he was in meant there were parts of him the shower head couldn't reach. She probably had to use it to splash water on his head and shoulder area, maybe even his chest.

Oh my God.

Could be (and yes, having a mental picture of that is difficult).

Frankly I think she ought to be sent to a mental institution where she can be studied for the rest of her ignominious life. I'm sure they could learn a lot about people with a 'condition' such as hers that would allow someone to do that and 12 hours later carry on with another man as if she never even knew Travis. Go back home and behave so normally your family doesn't suspect anything (per her Mom). I'm sure there are many psych docs who would love to know how that's humanly possible, I know I'd love to understand.

Thanks geevee! So goes to explain the water/blood line on the single box picture? And the scattered blood clotting throughout areas of the floor?

Thanks geevee! So goes to explain the water/blood line on the single box picture? And the scattered blood clotting throughout areas of the floor?

I think it's very likely the shower was left on the whole time with the door opened, so plenty of water had gotten on the floor, in the sitting shower pic you can see water coming over the edge already. I think that's how the box got saturated, and much of the tile floor.

You can see in the after pictures the dripping of the leukoviolet on the hall walls, she had to have splashed water from the cup up high on them, and oddly missed her palm print, but you can see water drips all below where they cut that section of the wall out.

YW Sharmila, I had to make that album private because it drew attention from some who would argue the verdict (no one from WS) so I'm attaching the pics I'm talking about for now. I have a whole slew of pics, nearly every one I got from screen shots from the trial, I'd like to keep them all public but for right now I'll just attach individually. Save any of my pics you like to your computer if you wish, I'm still studying the shower pics for any detail that helps in the sequence of events.

This one (attached) I had in my folder for a while but didn't realize what a nice clear image it was of his face, you can see what looks like a dribble of blood coming from his right nostril and two small abrasions on his lip, which I have always thought looked swollen on that side. I think he banged his nose/lip when turning for that pic, the pic two shots before was never shown so you could get a good shot of it, the whole thing is in three parts and blurry because JM was moving it, but it looked like his nose got whacked.

Oh - and since there are 2 different camera memory sticks, I do not give the nudie pics any credibility as having been taken that day, and with what does look like a sucker stick poking out in one of them, and the only time that happened was annotated and testified to as being well before June, I think these are pics from April. There's a usb cord on his office desk that has dark smudges like blood on it but it was never tested, I think she used it and also threw the blue chunky memory stick in the washer with the camera that had the Sony stick in it.

One last thing (and the reason I started to post lol) I think she tried to rinse him as he laid on the carpet to get her blood off him, either it wasn't working or she figured her dna would just be in the carpet so she hauled him back to the shower. She also splashed both walls with water (you can see all the dripping from the leucoviolet [sp?]) but somehow missed getting the blood that had her palm imprint on it. There are drips directly below, just strange how she missed.

Yikes! Obviously I haven't looked at those photos closely enough. Im new in these parts. Have quite a bit of catching up to do.

I really dont buy her story that they had sex that day. I even doubt that she arrived the night before and stayed in his bed and they had sex. I think she made that up to make it look like he was still good chums with her. I think there's a good chance she only got there about midday on the day of the murder. And possibly left after the housemates arrived. I might be wrong there.

I seriously need to review all the photos again.

Yikes! Obviously I haven't looked at those photos closely enough. Im new in these parts. Have quite a bit of catching up to do.

I really dont buy her story that they had sex that day. I even doubt that she arrived the night before and stayed in his bed and they had sex. I think she made that up to make it look like he was still good chums with her. I think there's a good chance she only got there about midday on the day of the murder. And possibly left after the housemates arrived. I might be wrong there.

I seriously need to review all the photos again.

For some reason I thought from the very beginning that most of the answers could be found in the pictures, so I started studying them before anything else (and I'm still studying them lol).

I thought it was very telling when she was talking to Flores and he asked what time she got there, she said "3:00...a.m." and then mentions about not knowing what T was thinking but she was tired and then says "I slept...we slept, must have been till about 1:00." I wonder why she stated these two particular times? The text he sent to Chris Hughes proves Travis wasn't asleep at 12:13 p.m. I do think she slept, but not inside Travis' house or bed, but in her own car.

I don't know what she knew about Enriqué, I'm not sure she even knew he'd gotten another roommate at that time, she knew that roommate's bedroom shared the wall with Travis' room but I doubt she knew anything about his schedule.

One more thing, in the interrogation she tells Flores she had 3 discs with pictures from church gatherings, but unless I'm misremembering, in trial testimony she tells the story about him throwing 'the' disc she brought and it hitting the wall and desk before bouncing off her head, and JM in closing only talks about 1 disc (that she had to move it from her house to her car to the rental car, proving her intention of going to Travis'.

So many pieces of the puzzle still missing.

How long before she is in court again ? I hope it's not after Jan 2014 like they are trying to ask for...I was on vacation and missed that week they said it was suppose to be.
Any updates ? Thanks

How long before she is in court again ? I hope it's not after Jan 2014 like they are trying to ask for...I was on vacation and missed that week they said it was suppose to be.
Any updates ? Thanks

--
MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 7m
Judge Sherry Stephens said she is reluctant to set a firm trial date at this time. Set another pretrial conf for August 26th at 8:30.
--

Yay! Thanks so much!

YW :)

I have to correct what I said above concerning the CDs she took to AZ. I rewatched JM's closing argument last night and he mentions 'discs' so I was incorrect when I said I thought only one had been mentioned. :blushing:

YW :)

I have to correct what I said above concerning the CDs she took to AZ. I rewatched JM's closing argument last night and he mentions 'discs' so I was incorrect when I said I thought only one had been mentioned. :blushing:

I think you might be onto something there. I believe these disc/discs were the reason she gave him to getting into the house.

Oh my God.

She was "cleansing" Travis from his sins imo. Also, she used the plastic cup to try to get the larger bloody area in a haste cleaning up.

She apparently missed the sink area.

I think you might be onto something there. I believe these disc/discs were the reason she gave him to getting into the house.

ITA- When she showed up at 4am, she convinced him to take the photos of he burnt CD's.

He probably showed her his camera, and that's when she lured him into a sex photoshoot.

ITA- When she showed up at 4am, she convinced him to take the photos of he burnt CD's.

He probably showed her his camera, and that's when she lured him into a sex photoshoot.

ah ha!!! Yes! Just looking at the "old photos" would probably have been enough to get him "in the mood" * ya know the good old days of them together... perfect!
Now it makes more sense to me... more than her just showing up and asking for sex.
*** I am not a guy
I definitely would not want to rekindle a flame with someone like her. UNLESS I was remembering a fond time that might help me forget my ex's 50 shades of crazy...
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire
Back