Why Did Judge Perry Change His Decision about the Myspace posting?

If I remember correctly, JB stood up and recited his usual case numbers. HHJP called sidebar, and along came Cheney with a huge open book to which he was pointing.

Zoe what JB is reciting are Evidence codes. Each side can object to certain evidence based off certain codes which provide guidelines for what can and cannot be entered into evidence.

jmhoo but the last sidebar of the day was to again address the myspace page...

we have not seen the last of the myspace page imhoo and also LDB has to lay the foundation to get it in...

even if it is not "in" I do not see that being a problem... there is a moving van of other evidence...
MOO

(I am with SOTS... I am not concerned)

again moo

jmhoo but the last sidebar of the day was to again address the myspace page...

we have not seen the last of the myspace page imhoo and also LDB has to lay the foundation to get it in...

even if it is not "in" I do not see that being a problem... there is a moving van of other evidence...
MOO

(I am with SOTS... I am not concerned)

again moo

I agree, we haven't seen the last of Cindy's myspace. There is also an order somewhere (don't have the link, but read it yesterday) allowing the "Diary of Day's" myspace by ICA in. Perhaps that comes in first? We shall see... but I agree, there is so much more evidence... these two are icing!

We don't know. All we know is that CA said she didn't know how to do it so apparently it wasn't her.
Ok...so this is new information. Now, we know the State has this MS posting w/o the photo...and obviously the photo is something that was added after even we viewed it...which tells me this is important. And didn't LE come back and take the computers AGAIN after the body was found in December? Could Casey have turned this into a word doc and added the photo while she was out on bail? Also, weren't we following the MS postings once upon a time...checking for log in info?

ETA: here's something...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2835797&postcount=169"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions For Websleuthers Part 2[/ame]

I'll keep looking.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back