Why didn't Billie call Shawn before going to CCPD to report Hailey missing?

My hair is smokin from the post by Ginger Snap !! and I am not posting to the right reply !! May be time to call it a day in a few !!! LOL

MY bad! I will fix it. I apologize!

Do we know if BD and CD both are going ? Have I missed something ! holly

All I can do at this point is

:floorlaugh:

Ginger - I think I finally figured out what's going on. Please don't feel badly - it's your Android's fault. R2D2 can't spell lol!

Hey Hatcher!
you got mevthib
nking! SA had the car CD didn't have one. SA could have had to take HD to the doctor
. So he should have been the 1st call bottom line. ~ I know
it sounds redic, but srsly, while he is just a "shack up" and not a step or any kind of father . How did she KNOW HD WAS NOT WITH SA? unless she diK
KWIM

CLARIFIYING POST! Hey Hatcher! You got me thinking! SA did have BD's car on the 28th of DEC. CD did not have access to a car cause someone have to give him on to use to search for HD.
If something had happened to HD that day, say she fell and needed stitches... SA could have had to take her to the DR... cause he was the only one with a car at the time.
(this is assuming it had been a normal day!)
BD should have called SA first after DD said HD never went ot her friends last night. Teens are so weird at times how did she know he wasn't just saying that about HD cause he was to lazy to call MB?
SA and BD are just "shacking up" (living in sin)- BD is still married so I get that SA is not in a parental role with HD, but who is to say (in a normal family) HD wouldn't have called him for medicall assistance KNOWING he had the car that day?
There is NO way HD knwe that HD was not SA before she reported HD missing if she had not contacted him to ask, Hey do you have Hailey? Is she with you cause DD said she's not a MB's.

BD did not know without calling him... unless she did know because the whole story is BS to begin with!

:blushing1:. my cell battery was dying!

All I can do at this point is

:floorlaugh:

Ginger - I think I finally figured out what's going on. Please don't feel badly - it's your Android's fault. R2D2 can't spell lol!

:eek:kay: the phone kept locking up!:doh: but REALLY the keys spell the words wrong! My pencils do the same thing I AM not dyslexic! (if I have spell check!):pullhair:

But thanks for asking me to clarify...

Hee hee! I'm a 40 something with arms too short to read a phone book! A cell that doesn't have text size for the legally blind and only shows the bottom portion of each sentence as I post, - and I have yet to toss it down the garbage disposal.

I have trouble replying while trying to be tactful

BD not calling SA prior to involving LE may be her downfall. IMO it proves she already had a plan in motion
MOO

I would think that she was trying to find out where Hailey was and I would have less suspicions about her complicity in this case.

After she called DD and was told that HD never went to MB's, wouldn't she wonder if she had heard Shawn right, or if Shawn had gotten the message right, or if Hailey might have said something further like ' I/m going to MJB's if she calls me back otherwise to Heather's."

My husband is notorious for getting our kid's 'messages' wrong. He says the wrong friend's names and doesn't know the correct names for the local hangouts. I ALWAYS had to call and confirm with my kids because his original version was often wrong. I don't understand why she was so sure that Shawn had the information correct that she had no urge to confirm any of it with him.

Don't I know it! My teen HAS to check in with me - period. We discuss where he's spending the night, who's going to be there (parents, aunt, grandparents, other kids). I tend to take the mama bear role, while DH is much more passive (and says I'm neurotically overprotective). He's at a sleepover tonight (tomorrow is a holiday) and as usual, I don't sleep very well.

I also wonder why she didn't call MB's mother to confirm that it was okay for Hailey to spend the night. Teens like to plan their own events without including the parents (been there done that many times) -- usually followed with "you're doing what?". Parents should always be in the loop IMHO.

MOO

Mel

Do we know if BD and CD both are going ? Have I missed something ! holly

From the article:

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back