Why dismember?

Poor Zarah, it will never be known the full extent of what she went through,and that woman in jail knows this,unless she talks, but is incapable of telling the truth anyway.....

I think it was effective, as plans go. Obscure the COD and what can you really be charged with? Pretty well thought out in my mind.

They knew that someone was going to come looking for Zahra eventually. She was on the radar of quite a few people, not to mention DSS. Apparently thing had gotten to the point where they could not cart her around anymore if you believe the decomp hits by the dogs.

Scatter her to the 4 winds and hope that you can claim she died a natural death which they were "afraid" to report. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time.

It takes a lot of stones to take someone apart-especially a child. I would love to know if either of them grew up on a farm? You have to be able to detach yourself I would think.

I wish they could have taken her to safety from the school when she was there,and then being found my Emily and taken back to Australia with Emily,If only this happened instead....

They must have known this,and they had a lot to hide, poor Zarah never said a word to anyone,that's what's so upsetting aswell..

..it has been noted that those wedding pics that included zahra, in the blue dress, weren't of E&A's wedding, but one previously.

..she is so adorable in those pics, i bet she had a great time and danced the night away...

I love the pics of her in the Blue dress,she looks so adorable,one of my favourite pics of Zarah..x

..it has been noted that those wedding pics that included zahra, in the blue dress, weren't of E&A's wedding, but one previously.

..she is so adorable in those pics, i bet she had a great time and danced the night away...

Also thank you for writing that comment as I wondered whose wedding it was and asked the question a whil back but got no reply,I knew the pic of Zarah in the red dress was her dad's wedding,she looked really happy in them pics bless her...x

Oh my god,I hope not,I hope that never happened to her on top of everything else she went through...

I too have wondred about the dismember thing - why? It just makes no sense to me. I read someplace they they may have used a wood chipper on part of it - well I would think they would have put the whole body (sorry for even thinking this) through the wood chipper. Seems it would have been easier to discard with a bunch of yard type materials. There was a lady who worked on a clean up crew in my area, got her sleeve caught and it pulled her thru the chipper, they was not much left of her. So very sad to think of wht this child had to go thru duing her life to be treated like this in death. I am not decided if she died of natural causes or someone killed her and I cannot imagine her dad not knowing why she stayed in her room all the time or at least not checking to see if she wanted something, moody or not.

Heartbreaking,and poor Emily having being told all this,omg my heart is racing..x

One of the questions I have regarding dismembering poor Zahra's precious little body is why go to the trouble; the added mess and added likelihood of creating, and leaving more evidence in the home (where the dismemberment took place), only for EB to flip so quickly and reveal where the body parts were disposed of. JMO - but to me, the individual who actually performed the dismemberment, who went to this length to conceal COD and/or discovery of the body, would have held out longer, if not entirely, from revealing where the body parts were disposed of. JMO though ~

It's heartbreaking we don't know the truth about her death and likely never will,what that sweet girl went through,I wonder if the psychics out there know the full details from holding a picture of her,some are able to do this,the very thought that woman knows what's happened and kept it to herself,dumped her,and carried on with her life regardless,how do these monsters do that,and how do they live long healthy lives is another thing,makes me so angry for Zarah,and those other innocent children..

Last edited:
Since the only dismemberment that has been made public at this time is the one bone found at Christy Rd, I tend to agree with you that it may have been just her amputated leg that was dismembered from the rest of her. Of course the topic of this thread and the big question is why?

Considering that this bone and the gel liner were found in an area known for dumping, and not buried, it leads me to wonder if this was not part of the "kidnapping" plan gone wrong. If LE had believed the kidnapping plot, they would be searching for a missing child. If an amputated limb, complete with gel liner were found rather quickly by someone who was dumping something in the same area, then it would be known that Zahra was deceased at the hands of the "kidnappers". AB and EB would then be grieving parents of a murdered child and the search for the rest of Zahra's remains would have been centered around that same area. They never would have been found there and the whole case would likely have gone cold.

Just another theory.

MOO

Ican see the reason for the kidnapping plot,that's plausible as part of the plan.

Last edited:
Until we know what type of dismemberment actually ocurred I think it's hard to say.

I just made myself sick looking at pictures of dismembered bodies, and it's usually the limbs and head that are dismembered.

So unless it was an atypical type of dismemberment (not that there's any kind that I find normal) I can't really see it being done to hide evidence of sexual abuse. Think about what that would entail. I just can't go there unless there is evidence to support it.

Convenience in disposal/making it more difficult for the body to be identified are the only things I see as being a viable theory atm.... Or that possibly someone got a kick out of it. :sick:

If it's true that there are only two dump sites, then it's possible that the job was started, but they realised how difficult it would be, and gave up mid-job.

Why go to the trouble of dismembering a body then dump most of it in one location, and one piece in another?

I guess I should stop trying to apply any logic in this case because none of it makes sense.
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back