Why do we keep calling Caylee 3 years old?

Oh, ok. well I think, atleast on ng it been "the search continues for a beautiful 3 year old girl."
Because they are talking more in the present. Whats happening in the moment, and in the moment she is 3.

Nope, sorry, Caylee never lived to make it to her third birthday. She died when she was 21/2. The evidence of her decomp in Casey's trunk, the death bands of her hair in Casey's trunk, and the cadaver dogs hits say so. The prosecution will prove it, even without her body. Caylee Marie Anthony died at age 21/2!

Nope, sorry, Caylee never lived to make it to her third birthday. She died when she was 21/2. The evidence of her decomp in Casey's trunk, the death bands of her hair in Casey's trunk, and the cadaver dogs hits say so. The prosecution will prove it, even without her body. Caylee Marie Anthony died at age 21/2!

My comment was answering the op's question. she is referred to as 3 because in the present, this is still a missing person case.

Maybe it is because there is usually quite a difference in a child at two years and at three. They do a lot of developing physically and mentally in that year from two to three. Two is still pretty babyish, three is more communicative. Caylee seemed very bright and more like a three year old. You want people looking for a child who is talking and bright and not a baby. Maybe that's it.

I don't know why it bothers me so much, or causes such an emotional reaction, but I get very upset when I see Caylee referred to as 3 years old.

She never had the opportunity to become 3.

She never had a 3rd birthday party with cake and balloons, and presents and maybe a clown or a bounce house.

Her life was cut short of that.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I don't know why it bothers me so much, or causes such an emotional reaction, but I get very upset when I see Caylee referred to as 3 years old.

She never had a 3rd birthday party with cake and balloons, and presents and maybe a clown or a bounce house.

Yes, that has always irked me.

I agree-- very much so. If I'm remembering correctly, it seems like people in LE keep referring to her as three as well-- that should probably change, given today's developments.

Yes! And it was another lie of Casey's that Caylee would be home in time for her 3rd birthday. But I figured out why the media at least propogated it, besides the fact she was almost 3- on Cindy's 911 call- she reports her as 3! Another lie caught on tape.

I agree-- very much so. If I'm remembering correctly, it seems like people in LE keep referring to her as three as well-- that should probably change, given today's developments.

Yes, and every time NG says it I wanna smack her upside the head...:slap:

ma2patrick, yes, it has bothered me. Every time I hear Nancy Grace say there is a search for a three-year-old little Florida girl. Thank you for your post. I think we have a pretty stong idea Caylee never saw 3. It only makes this case even more sad and heartbreaking.

Bothers me too. I released 2 pink balloons for her at 11. I watched them float into the air until they disappeared and thought of Caylee up in heaven with the angels.

It has always bother me too, she died at age two and never got the chance to celebrate being three. She will always be a two year old to me. :(

Yes, this really pulls at a nerve. Not to sound negative but on her tombstone it will reflect to where she was 2 not 3!!!! Now in the indictment the accusation is that she left us on June 15 to June 16th. Gosh how sad!!!

I dedicate this song to the beautiful memory of Caylee Marie....

http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=2161267

Oh, ok. well I think, atleast on ng it been "the search continues for a beautiful 3 year old girl."
Because they are talking more in the present. Whats happening in the moment, and in the moment she is 3.

I totally understand. It has been bothering me very much. And I am soooo glad someone brought this up!

If NG is convinced that Caylee is dead then why say 3 then?

Also, another thing that drives me crazy is that NG can not pronounce Caylee's name correctly.....CAYLEE (pronounced like Kay lee) NG pronounces it like callie...like Hallie (as in Hallie Berry) except with a "CA" sound as in CAN. That drives me absolutely bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If NG ever bothered listening to how George, Lee or Cindy say Caylee's name she would say it correctly.

And I am sorry but LP tonight on NG's show he says..."I went back and reviewed the tape" and I never saw a tear from Casey. Well the taping that I saw, I observed several teardrops rolling down her face. Now do I believe they were for Caylee...that is a different story. I think LP is not such the great observer or the greatest person for information. He is just out for his
30 minutes of fame and half the crap that spues from his mouth I do not believe. There have been so many things that I have caught him saying one thing and the next time saying another. He still wants to look like he is a big man involved in this case when he indeed has not been since he left here after revolking Casey's bond when she was arrested and an interview that LE flew out to California to take from him.

Just an FYI...this is JMO.

Yes, this really pulls at a nerve. Not to sound negative but on her tombstone it will reflect to where she was 2 not 3!!!! Now in the indictment the accusation is that she left us on June 15 to June 16th. Gosh how sad!!!

I dedicate this song to the beautiful memory of Caylee Marie....

http://new.music.yahoo.com/singleVideo/?vid=2161267

Actually Coley, that was a misstatement. It was June 15 to July 16.

After tonight, these two words keep returning to my mind...Forever Two. Caylee will be Forever Two - RIP Caylee. Many hearts are breaking tonight.

ITA I never did believe Caylee saw three, but how many hearts she touched in such a short time. So many have prayed, and come to know and love her sharing and reliving every moment that was captured of her brief life. Caylee has a special place in so many of our hearts. Now we can take comfort knowing she is where there are no tears.

I totally understand. It has been bothering me very much. And I am soooo glad someone brought this up!

If NG is convinced that Caylee is dead then why say 3 then?

Also, another thing that drives me crazy is that NG can not pronounce Caylee's name correctly.....CAYLEE (pronounced like Kay lee) NG pronounces it like callie...like Hallie (as in Hallie Berry) except with a "CA" sound as in CAN. That drives me absolutely bonkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If NG ever bothered listening to how George, Lee or Cindy say Caylee's name she would say it correctly.

you and my son. lol. everytime we watch ng he yells GOD WHAT IS HER PROBLEM!

Actually Coley, that was a misstatement. It was June 15 to July 16.

Oh, dang...I got so caught up in everything I guess I let my own opinion type out instead of the facts, lol! I hate when that happens
:doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaByrd#50