Why does LE think she was killed between 15 - 16th of June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 16th

Caylee was Last Seen at nursing home June 15 (videotaped with great grandpa).

George said he saw Casey & Caylee at their house at 12:50 pm on Monday June 16.

No one ever saw Caylee Marie Anthony after that.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Cell phone pings on June 16th suggest that she did not leave the house until around 4-4:30pm (not exact on time but close). If she did leave the house she stayed in the general area.
Remember Cindy & KC had a big fight on the 15th...cell phone pings show that she did not return home from Tone's until evening on June 15th. Just guessing here but maybe Cindy was tired of Casey neglecting Caylee and leaving her to care for the little girl. At any rate Casey did stay at the A house that night and left on the 16th...only George says Caylee was with her and his time frame and her cell pings don't add up.

:waitasec::waitasec:
LA does live only about 1 mile from the Anthony house....

*** Just wondering could that be where KC
was alot of the PINGS>>>> ? ? ?

I think she might have gone there to wait till
GA left the house.... ?

Just wondering ?
:waitasec:
jjgram

* * * " we are still working on it ~ ~~Little Angel Caylee ! ! !"

The last video of Caylee was taken on Father's Day at the nursing home, Caylee was with CA- June 15th

GA claims to have seen Casey and Caylee on June 16th.

The searches on ZG were IIRC July 16.

Also in KC's orginal statement she claims June 9th was the day that she dropped Caylee off to ZG.

I do not recall anyone stating that they've seen Caylee after June 16th and the only one to see them on the 16th was George.

I dont know how to link it....but ZG was also searched on the computer....I believe it was June 12th....not sure of the date...but I know it was before the July 16th one.....its in KC computer records..There are a couple of dates that KC searched that name....well at least it was on her computer...the searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea