Why Doesn't LE or Parents Call for Kyron to be released in a safe place?

Does anyone truly think LE KNOWS who has Kyron? WHERE IS THIS BOY???? This is driving me crazy!!

I don't think LE knows where K is, if he is alive, who has him (if anyone) or how he got there. By knows, I mean based on proof, not theories, gut feelings, statistics, or inferences from circumstantial or less than reliable evidence.

I think it is possible that LE has K's glasses, or a part that may be from them.

Does anyone truly think LE KNOWS who has Kyron? I seriously doubt it. If they did, I believe they would go get him so they could get on with the case. I doubt that they would leave him "missing" just so they could wait for TH to incriminate herself. That doesn't make any sense to me.

You make a great point. LE would definitely not leave him "missing" if they knew where he was. I think we get so lost in trying so hard to figure this out that the obvious is slipping away.

Didn't say they did it on purpose. But it seems to be working out that way for them....

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted what you meant due to projection of my own thoughts onto you:

I was worried LE did it on purpose, with or without TH's permission, especially if she is innocent. Talked to a highly experienced defense attny who said no way based on his many dealings with LE including FBI.

This attny has had clients who have done very dangerous work for FBI for a long time, even for years, so they could have long sentences significantly reduced. These clients were factually guilty tho and this was part of plea bargaining & clients insisted on being confidential informants working undercover, no matter what attny advised. So they were not in TH's position at all.

I'd be just as furious if LE did this thru incompetence instead of by design, if it turns out TH is innocent.

Again, I'm sorry for misinterpreting your words & for jumping to conclusions about what you meant.

RC

I'm not sure how this got onto Le keeping Kyron hidden for some murky reason...I am pretty sure they have no clue where Kyron is and that's why I don't understand why no one is pleading for him to be dropped off safely. If someone has him, they might not have any idea how to end this.

I am beginning to have the sickening feeling that they dont do these things because they have reason to belive kyron is gone :(

I am beginning to have the sickening feeling that they dont do these things because they have reason to belive kyron is gone :(

Personally I think he is too....but they say they don't believe he is gone and keep asking for tips...or do they only want tips that help them charge Terri?
That is what it is starting to seem like to me...

But who knows, maybe Kaine and/or Desiree will do this tonight, when they speak...ask for Kyron to be taken to a safe place...

I know that many posters feel that Kyron could be being held someplace, for a variety of reasons, motives, etc...

And even if LE does not truly believe this to be a reasonable scenario, why wouldn't they at least publicly address the kidnapper/holder/accomplice/whatever to take Kyron to a safe place and drop him off? This just happened with the little girl in the car wash, although as far as I know, not at LE's request. Still, it would be one more thing to try. If a person is holding Kyron, at this point they are likely to be frantic, not knowing what to do, not expecting it to last this long, etc...so why not ask for his safe, anonymous release? Why aren't the parents offering this advice to the captor, if they truly believe Kyron is alive?
Plus, by doing this, it would show that they are not only focused on Terri Horman but are truly examining all options.

Offering someone a safe, anonymous way out of a major crime is just not done. For good reason. It is not good public policy to let potential perpetrators think that if they hold onto a victim long enough, they can get out of punishment. That would be akin to hanging a "Free Victim" sign over the head of every child in the US.

Plus, I seriously doubt it would affect the outcome in any way. Public pleas by LE or family has never produced results so far, there's no reason to think they will this time either. If just seeing DY's appearances haven't done it already, nothing will.

Finally, I think there's a good chance Kyron is dead. That his body has not yet been found may imply that the perpetrator is getting off on a sense of power from watching all the commotion. No reason to feed this person's sickness even more fodder.

Plus, there's a risk that appealing in that way might actually egg on the perpetrator and cause greater harm. For example, it certainly seemed like the DC snipers (as was thought at the time) escalated with every statement directed to them.

You got me thinking, Grannie...what if the original intent of this was just a stunt (I know we already have a thread on this) to try and make herself a hero? I mean, she moved into Desiree's house and began parenting Kyron and I am sure so many people gave her strokes for that....then along came the baby, and lots of strokes for that...18 mos is just about the right time where the oos and ahhs were dying away.

So maybe they are not appealing to the public for his return simply because they believe they know who spirited him away and they are asking the right questions of that person?

If the parents think Terri did something with/to Kyron and yet think he is alive, then they must think he is with someone...he is not with her. So why not appeal to that person, when speaking out? Terri clearly (to me) is not going to "crack."

JMHO but LE hasn't publicly asked that Kyron be dropped off at a safe place because they don't believe that's possible. (He's deceased).

IMHO I don't know if Kaine thinks that his son is still alive. I'm sure that he hopes, and wants to believe with all of his heart and soul that there is a chance that he is, no matter what LE might have told him so far.

IMHO Desiree can only believe at this point in time that Kyron is alive. She wouldn't be able to function if she thought otherwise JMHO. Her strident statement ( saying it as if it were fact) IMHO means that she has to believe that he is alive.

JMHO, the very fact that they are not openly asking for Kyron to be dropped off at a safe location shows to me that there is a possible struggle between their heart and soul and their minds. Right now the heart and soul are winning and Kyron is alive within their hearts.

When parents are in this much agony, this much anxiety and grief at not having their child with them (not the grief of death but the grief of that child's conditon being unknown) we can't apply logic and reason to their behavior. I have seen parents act in very VERY strange ways after being informed that their child has actually died. I give Kaine and Desiree a lot of space because of those personal experiences. JMHO.

Just my humble opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back