Why hasn't there been an arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no body.

Today's TV trained American jurors demand the answers to every possible question. They like everything tied up in an easily digestible package, preferably with no large words involved. As Casey Anthony proved, all you have to do is hide the body long enough and you walk (in my opinion).

Though actually it's probably unfair to single out Casey. She has had quite a few apt pupils follow in her footsteps. In my opinion, this case is about one of them.

My heart is broken over this case. For a while, I've found it hard to even come to this section to get updates. And, that's not like me.

Where is Baby Lisa?
She's looking for someone to find her.

lisa-irwin-missing-INVESTIGATION.jpg

Where is Baby Lisa?
She's looking for someone to find her.

lisa-irwin-missing-INVESTIGATION.jpg

Look. Look one more time at this photo that DB took that we have all seen at least a hundred times. This picture has haunted me ever since the first time I saw it and I think I finally figured out why.

DB is out on the infamous front porch again. Does this child look happy or not? IMO, Baby Lisa is clearly not happy so I would think DB is not freshly returning from any errand or coming home after any extended separation. It does not look like Lisa is pleased to see her momma. Looks like the opposite to me.

Why would anyone go outside the door to take a picture of her children?

Spontaneous and impulsive as this shot may be, having heard this sweet baby's mother talk so insistently about her "adult time," the expression on Baby Lisa's face makes me even sadder. I know all babies have separation anxiety ~ but why in the world anyone want to take a picture of that? Was it an innocent typical and candid moment that DB wanted to catch or was it a subconscious record of something deeper?

If I didn't know any background I would think this was just a quick photo of a beautiful child ~ but because of the circumstances and having heard her parents talk on many occasions ~ my heart is pierced.

This picture, this case, these parents make me feel very, very sad.

Look. Look one more time at this photo that DB took that we have all seen at least a hundred times. This picture has haunted me ever since the first time I saw it and I think I finally figured out why.

DB is out on the infamous front porch again. Does this child look happy or not? IMO, Baby Lisa is clearly not happy so I would think DB is not freshly returning from any errand or coming home after any extended separation. It does not look like Lisa is pleased to see her momma. Looks like the opposite to me.

Spontaneous and impulsive as this shot may be, having heard this sweet baby's mother talk so insistently about her "adult time," the expression on Baby Lisa's face makes me even sadder. I know all babies have separation anxiety ~ but why in the world anyone want to take a picture of that? Was it an innocent typical and candid moment that DB wanted to catch or was it a subconscious record of something deeper?

If I didn't know any background I would think this was just a quick photo of a beautiful child ~ but because of the circumstances and having heard her parents talk on many occasions ~ my heart is pierced.

Lisa appears to be looking intently at the person taking the photo to me. I'm not seeing any particular emotion that stands out to me. That's just my opinion.

I'm not sure how this photo relates to why there is no arrest in this case yet.

Iam gonna assume the 911 call is on you tube or something like it ...If im right Im hoping someone can help me with 2 questions. The first being can someone or a few of you tell me what you think u heard on the 911 and if its on youtube or where ever does anyone know the second or minute marker you all think u hear it...whatever it is.

Iam gonna assume the 911 call is on you tube or something like it ...If im right Im hoping someone can help me with 2 questions. The first being can someone or a few of you tell me what you think u heard on the 911 and if its on youtube or where ever does anyone know the second or minute marker you all think u hear it...whatever it is.

:seeya: The 9-1-1 call has not been released, however, the "Dash Cam" Video of LE on their way to the house was released ...

There is a thread here for it :

Link : [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161025"]Dash Cam for Oct.4th a.m. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I hope this helps ...

I don't get the same feeling from this photo that you are. To me, Baby Lisa has curiosity in her eyes. She doesn't look upset at all to me.

We don't even know who took this picture, do we?

I don't get the same feeling from this photo that you are. To me, Baby Lisa has curiosity in her eyes. She doesn't look upset at all to me.

We don't even know who took this picture, do we?

In the uncropped version of that photo, Deborah can be seen taking the picture in the reflection of the door. Lisa's brothers are also in the photo.

It might have been taken at a time when she had to really concentrate on standing up and was a little scared of falling imo.

BBM: I agree ... Lisa appears very sad in this photo ...

Not to go off topic here ... but this photo of Baby Lisa reminds me of a photo of little Ayla Reynolds where she is lying on top of her "father", and Ayla has a "scared look" on her face -- which some say is directed at the person with the camera ...

:please: for a "break" in this case ...

I hope when they DO end up arresting her and charging her with little Lisa's murder, she is on her front porch with a wine glass in hand about to pour herself a glass.

I would pay to see her reaction when they do.

UGH so I went onto KCTV 5's website and they all these links to these investigations they've done on subjects like "Seniors and Gambling" and it's like...Why don't you investigate the disappearance of a baby in your city?

I hope when they DO end up arresting her and charging her with little Lisa's murder, she is on her front porch with a wine glass in hand about to pour herself a glass.

I would pay to see her reaction when they do.

:seeya: That would be hilarious ! :floorlaugh:

:woohoo:

:moo:

Your post really touched me. I never thought of it that way, but now that I am, I am wondering just how many times little Lisa had been locked in, hoping for attention, as Mama drank outside... she admitted to having her "grown-up time" 2-3 times a week... seems to me the first time Daddy wasn't there to mind the kids when Mommy got drunk, Mommy couldn't handle it. And from witnessing the Unbelievable antics of this family on social media, God only knows what else is being hidden.

I am wondering just how many times little Lisa had been locked in, hoping for attention, as Mama drank outside...

yet on dr phil (i think) she stated she only drank after the kids were in bed... we know this is a lie as the boys were not in bed the evng before lisa "disappeared"... so, what else are you lying about, deb? oh never mind-- we know the answer to that...

how anyone can argue her innocence with this type of concrete proof that she lies still boggles my mind...

yet on dr phil (i think) she stated she only drank after the kids were in bed... we know this is a lie as the boys were not in bed the evng before lisa "disappeared"... so, what else are you lying about, deb? oh never mind-- we know the answer to that...

how anyone can argue her innocence with this type of concrete proof that she lies still boggles my mind...
I looked at the Dr Phil show transcript and couldn't find where DB said the boys were in bed. She did say something similar.

And um, just that entire scenario of me drinking outside with a friend, when Lisa was sleeping, my boys were laying down watching a movie, has been blown into such a theatrical giant theory-fest.
Is this the "concrete proof" that you speak of or is it something else? Do we know for a fact that the boys were not laying down watching a movie?

If its proven that she's lied about the boys being in bed, is that enough for LE to arrest her? Or would the lies have to be more directly connected to Lisa's disappearance?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7570535&postcount=1280"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2[/ame]

http://www.kmbc.com/Baby-Lisa-s-Par...-2/-/11664900/13437898/-/owdng0z/-/index.html

ETA. Thanks nina for the transcript.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member