Why Have George and Cindy Requested a Video Visitation With Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is will visits be videotaped when casey is sent to prison? I can't remember the prison she is likely to go to and I wonde4r if they videotape prison visits there. I would be curious to see what the first visit with her parents will be like after she is sentenced.

I don't think so?? I have had the unfortunate experience of visiting someone in a Florida prison and the visiting area where I visited was inside/outside. They had an area inside where you could purchase snacks (talk about inflation!) and things and an outside area with tables you could sit at. Lots of guards around, but you can roam around and visit. No physical contact. No holding hands. Hugging. Kissing. Just talking. I went to church with the person I visited. It's like a little community... behind barb wired fences.

I have no idea how Lowell (where I think Casey will be sent) works?

Originally Posted by gitana1
My question is will visits be videotaped when casey is sent to prison? I can't remember the prison she is likely to go to and I wonde4r if they videotape prison visits there. I would be curious to see what the first visit with her parents will be like after she is sentenced.

I don't think so...they are already convicted of said crime but they would have a guard posted to see that no contraband, touching, kissing, feely, aren't going on...if they have a video it would be for the same reason stated above...I do not believe they video the visits once sentenced...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Also, on May 31st, Ricardo said he went to sleep and Caylee was still there. When he woke up, ICA said her mom had called & told her to bring Caylee home, and the baby wasn't there! Cindy said that never happened, that she had NEVER told ICA to bring the baby home. So who had Caylee that night???

I believe Caylee was sleeping in the truck of KC's car with "Zanny"

Now that the request has been denied by the defendant upon the advice of her attorney, I'm going to lock this thread so that it doesn't wander off-topic. :)

I'm watching In Session, and I heard comments made that Casey once again refused to visit with Cindy on Mother's Day this year, and sent her home from the jail without seeing her. This was said as a possible reason for the Anthony's absence in court today. Does anyone else know anything about this alleged incident?

CA requested a visit, was refused. Mark Lippman, CA's attorney says it was refused by JB. CA showed up at the jail on Sat am and was refused by ICA so she left money in her jail account..

Spiteful <modsnip>.

Trying to put myself in Cindys shoes... I wouldnt have left any money for her. Enablers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike