Why is not Nancy Grace covering the story?

Thank goodness she isn't. I've always felt she turned her own tragedy into a sensationalist news show. I feel sorry for her awful tragedy, but I don't like how one-sided she usually is.

In this case, I would expect her to get a rep from the FBI and local police and harp on them and their ineffiicient efforts, even though who she's interviewing just became cops a year ago.

YES! It is getting worse than Jerry Springer and other shows that I won't name.... yikes!

I just don't have time to watch TRASH! and someone that does make FACTS a requirement to report. So many people rely on only her show for facts in these cases and they aren't getting any....

A news reporter's story about comments Jaycee's mother made. It wasn't internet and I haven't seen a single minute of television since this story broke, so it had to be radio -- on my commute drive. I flip stations by a button on my steering wheel while driving so I don't recall the station. The mother said, Jaycee hadn't physically grown much. She was not much taller than when she was taken. Her face still looks very much like when she did the day she was kidnapped. She refers to her 11 and 14 year old daughters as "babies." Her socialization and language were the same as the day she was taken.

ETA: Oh, I just thought of something -- on the internet are video clips from television, but I don't recall it being in one of those clips. My impression from my memory is it was radio.
I heard it in the stepfather's interview... he said that she wasn't any different looking than the day she vanished.... (was a webcast)

most of you were right about Nancy GrACE.. shes not covering the case at all.. I guess because there was a happy ending..

A news reporter's story about comments Jaycee's mother made. It wasn't internet and I haven't seen a single minute of television since this story broke, so it had to be radio -- on my commute drive. I flip stations by a button on my steering wheel while driving so I don't recall the station. The mother said, Jaycee hadn't physically grown much. She was not much taller than when she was taken. Her face still looks very much like when she did the day she was kidnapped. She refers to her 11 and 14 year old daughters as "babies." Her socialization and language were the same as the day she was taken.

ETA: Oh, I just thought of something -- on the internet are video clips from television, but I don't recall it being in one of those clips. My impression from my memory is it was radio.

I heard the same thing about her height on the radio, I think the Jon and Ken Show down here in Orange County. They had the step-dad on for an interview.

it's because Larry is scooping tonight and they are both CNN, betcha she is on this like crazy tomorrow

I just read on Nancy Grace's FB that she will be covering this tonight.

see? when I saw that Larry was having the "exclusive" I knew Nancy would step back.
ratings!!!!! ratings!!!!!!

I think I know why NG is not covering this one.
The perps are already in jail, and there will be nobody she can tell off, dismiss, berate......you get the picture.
(unless she wants to get the police department that did not handle this in 2006 a lot better - she has nobody to put down)

no one to drive to suicide with her berating either.
(i think that was nancy grace right?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back