Why was CS upset about RC's sentence?

I wondered that the minute I read that.
IMO, why would she even want RC around her son?
RC had drugs, guns, criminal, underage girls around JR.
Didn't CS have enough abuse from RC????
CS needs counseling big time IMO.

don't know if this is possible, but maybe CS was acting this way because she was advised by LE to do so.....giving RC just a bit more confidence right now.....is this possible? am I crazy to think this way?? heck, I don't even know what to think anymore....

Well, now if one takes it at face value, she could be weeping for Jr., who will, in fact, as his mother says, grow up without his father. It could be as simple as that, and not that she was crying for Ronald.

I saw this too. I might be wrong but my take on her comment and her tears were that she is a good person with a kind heart.

She has dealt over the last year and half with the loss of Haleigh, and now, the Father of her remaining child is going to prison for 15 years. A lot for not only her but Jr to deal with.

He was a inadequate Father to both children. I would imagine she aknowledges that, just as many of us also have raised children that had Fathers that were inadequate and completely remiss in their responsiblities as a Father.(although not many of us have children with Father's who had the another of our children last and now that child is gone)

I've seen video (lot's of video IIRC) where Crystal cried for Haleigh. Now, not only is her daughter gone, but the reality is that that same Father will be in prison for almost all of Jr.'s childhood.

We can dislike the Father of our children very much sometimes, but the fact always remains, and it's a fact we can't change that that is our children's Father.

Would I have reacted differently? More than likely I would have, but I'm not Crystal and I view her response as a healthy one on behalf of her remaining son. She to me is acknowledging the profound impact this will have on him. This poor lil' guys life was irrevocably changed the night Haleigh died. It just seems to get worse for him. Now do I think that RC should have had unfettered access to Jr? Nope, and even if he is eventually convicted of harming Haleigh, that will never change the fact for Jr. that RC is his bio Father.

Her response to me, personally, shows me a depth of character and a kind heart, and tells me that she truly loves her Son. But I really don't think this is about RC JMHO.

All Just my take on it, but I don't follow as closely as you all do. JMHO.

This case has been so overwhelming for so many people that I could easily understand why anyone would be crying right now. Even if you hated the father of your children you would still feel sorrow for the loss that your remaining child feels at losing first his big sister and then his father and an aunt as well.

Actually, I would've been more bothered by the exact opposite reaction. If she had cheered, high fived her mom, & then shot TN the finger, I would've been worried about her letting hatred eat her up. This is just Crystal's way. But with that said, I don't expect her to be so magnanimous towards the Croslins.

Regardless of the circumstances WHO wouldn't want their child to have a father? I mean you all got to remember that Junior lost his sister and now his father too. It's hard on woman when their babies fathers aren't around for them. You know I understand. I think this has a more to do with Junior not having a father now that he will be in jail for 15 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back