Why was JB killed?

The Ramsey's always tried to spin that golf club incident as accidental, but during one of Patsy's police interviews she stated that JB had an injury to her head and another to her leg. If she was hit twice, it sure doesn't sound like an accident does it?

I thought along those lines for a while as well, thinking Burke might have done something by accident or in anger, however it just didn't fit with the re-dressing and coverup of a sexual assault.

From what I recall of Patsy's version, three year old JonBenet was struck on the face as she was walking behind six year old Burke who was swinging the club.

From what I recall of Patsy's version, three year old JonBenet was struck on the face as she was walking behind six year old Burke who was swinging the club.

TT: Okay. What about any injuries, any major injuries, any major injuries to JonBenet?
PR: She, Burke hit her in the face with a gulf club one time, and the leg…
TT: Ay stitches or anything like that?
PR: No, it was just kind of a skin abrasion, she had a little scar, a little teensy little scar there, but it just kind of squashed the skin up and something to stitch it. She had a black eye, and…

I can see her getting hit on the backswing, but not on the followthrough as well. As a golfer I know that when your club hits anything as you are reversing it behind you, the natural reaction is to stop, not to shift it in gear and continue with the swing.

TT: Okay. What about any injuries, any major injuries, any major injuries to JonBenet?
PR: She, Burke hit her in the face with a gulf club one time, and the leg…
TT: Ay stitches or anything like that?
PR: No, it was just kind of a skin abrasion, she had a little scar, a little teensy little scar there, but it just kind of squashed the skin up and something to stitch it. She had a black eye, and…

I can see her getting hit on the backswing, but not on the followthrough as well. As a golfer I know that when your club hits anything as you are reversing it behind you, the natural reaction is to stop, not to shift it in gear and continue with the swing.
Sounds like two separate occasions?...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname