Why was Stevie's Blood on the Pendant?

Except we do - Jessie said he cut himself on a coke bottle.]

I'm not talking about spatter, I'm talking about a razor nick on or under the chin. Gravity makes things travel downwards, which is why its not unusual to find the odd spot of blood on anything worn round the neck of a teenage boy.

Where can I find in the records that Jessie cut himself on a coke bottle?

Also, where are supporters getting that Jason wore this necklace? The only info I know of regarding the necklace is an interview Damien did with I believe Det. Allen, and in which Damien says his necklace is new, and he'd just bought it the last Saturday before the interview-5/10/1993.

also in reading all the blood data, the t-shirt blood also matches another suspect that they had taken saliva and blood samples from. I wonder how they eliminated him....

I was actually surprised at the number of people they took samples from and had listed as suspects on the evidence submission forms.

Yes, you'd think if they had tunnel vision where Damien Echols was concerned they wouldn't have listed so many potential suspects.

Yes, I was surprised too. West Memphis seems to have been brimming with suspicious characters back in 93, and Martin is one of the most suspicious of all. Its ironic that his description of the crime is far more accurate than Jessie's, yet the WMPD dismissed him as "nuts", and then dismissed all Jessie's innaccuracies as "Jessie just got confused."

I don't think they dismissed all Jessie's inaccuracies as confusion. I think they dismissed them because they were lies.

Martin: Uh, this guy is, he's not going to admit, or he might later on eventually, but he's got his pants down and he's caught in the act, but he probably would start squabbling, but at this point and time, I doubt it.

I don't see how this is descriptive of any part of the crime, since all 3 children were together. 2 of them aren't going to stand around while the third is molested. (Forget the gun, it was in all probability, a backfire on the interstate.) Martin has morbid curiosity. He's been called in, and once there, he wants to see what info he can get out of the police, and is imagining himself in the molestation part of the crime so he can go home, and, well, I don't think I need to say what he would do when he got back home if he waited that long.

Ridge: He's not going to say anything.

Martin: This is why I'm saying, you're going on almost two or maybe three weeks of this murder, uh, if it was more than three people involved in this, uh, murder, you have too much confidence in people. If all three of us in this room, a week ago, I'll say, just killed three boys, one of us is going to be upset. One of us is going to be kinda nervous, uh one of us is going to be saying something and it's going, we're going to see it on the news, we gonne see it in the papers, it's going to drive us into saying something.

Jessie was upset. Jason was nervous, and Damien was a mouth.
Now Martin describes what happens when you involve 3 perps. Someone is going to start talking, and IMO, this is what happened. I don't think Damien gave a flying flip about either the crime or getting caught. I think Jessie was upset, but not so much that he was willing to take the blame himself. He ratted out Damien and Jason, and tried to tell a story that cast himself in a better light.

I feel strongly about the guilt of the WM3, and I know you supporters feel strongly about their innocence. I mean it seems like a crusade with y'all, and perhaps some of you to the point of absolutely excluding the possibility they could, under any circumstances be guilty of this crime. I can understand that perhaps, looking at it from the opposite side, but have I no stake in whether or not the 3 are guilty or innocent. I just happen to agree with the verdicts. It is also my belief if the 3 are ever set free, Jessie will turn up murdered. I just have that feeling.

Lastly, Child molesters are a different breed, and do not typically murder children. Typically the child molester wants the child to like him so he can have continued access. Certainly there are people who not only serially molest children, and also kill them, but like serial killers, their numbers are far fewer than the number molesting children.

Cr, The first link is to the submission form for the pendant and the second link is the report.

http://callahan.8k.com/images2/ascl/ascl_03-11-94_submission.jpg

http://callahan.8k.com/images/ascl/ascl_03_14_94.jpg

If you want to look at other crime lab documents you can go to the home page at callihan's and click the documents link at the top (small links up there) of the page and then crime lab documents on the next page

It states it was submitted for DNA analysis,so if it was indeed Stevie's blood I'm sure they would have made that public.

@Justthinkin - I can't find the link to the coke bottle thing. Its somewhere in among Dan Stidham's statements or affidavits, I'll keep looking, and post it later.

Also, where are supporters getting that Jason wore this necklace? The only info I know of regarding the necklace is an interview Damien did with I believe Det. Allen, and in which Damien says his necklace is new, and he'd just bought it the last Saturday before the interview-5/10/1993.

You're confusing two different necklaces, (in fact I think there were three different necklaces taken into evidence belonging to Damien Echols). The necklace with the blood spots on it belonged originally to Jason Baldwin. It was either given to Damien at some point, or borrowed back and forth between them, but Damien was in possession of it at the time of arrest.

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/bm_rule37/bm_rule37_baldwin.html

Its about two thirds down that page.

Forget the gun, it was in all probability, a backfire on the interstate.

Possibly, but last I heard Arkansas wasn't short of guns.

Anyway, when I mentioned accuracies in Martin's statement I meant things like the boys being tied with their own shoe laces, and the murders maybe not taking place where the children were found.

Where can I find in the records that Jessie cut himself on a coke bottle?

Two different necklaces...

Yes, you'd think if they had tunnel vision where Damien Echols was concerned they wouldn't have listed so many potential suspects.

I don't think 'they' had tunnel vision so much as Driver had a hard on for Damien...of course I haven't read the alibi's on some of the other suspects because I just got the names yesterday, but I will be if I can find them. So far it doesn't appear they did anything but ask for blood and saliva from these other suspects. I haven't been able to find interviews, alibi's, or lab results for any of them...kind seems like 'they' just asked as a 'courtesy' and never followed up. But I will keep digging.

Maybe you can point to a link where they ruled these other guys out and for what reason's?

Possibly, but last I heard Arkansas wasn't short of guns.

Anyway, when I mentioned accuracies in Martin's statement I meant things like the boys being tied with their own shoe laces, and the murders maybe not taking place where the children were found.

Ya, Martin does appear to have knowledge although I don't think he did it himself. It doesn't appear he had the time between jobs to do it.

I have wondered if the person who did the crime did fire a gun, possibly hitting a transient who ran from the scene to a restaurant and was bleeding the ladies room. After all it would be said transients word against person who actually committed the crime...so the transient may not have wanted to be found. However, I haven't really had time to pursue that thought yet.

My theory about Martin is that the real killer told Martin about the murders (which is why Martin has such accurate information). As I have said before, and agreeing with what jt (I believe) said about child molesters, I don't believe that the initial murder was intentional. I think Martin was wrong about that. I believe it was discipline that just got out of hand. The subsequent murders were to eliminate witnesses I have no doubt. I'm not sure why TH told Martin about it other than a need to get it off of his chest. However, that's what I believe happened.

Apologies to Justthinkin for the delay in answering the blood on T shirt question. For some reason I was convinced Dan Stidham had said it, and have wasted my own time ploughing through every statement of Stidham's posted on the Callahan's site. Can you ask me an easier question next time, please?:crazy:

It was Greg Crowe who said it. *slaps forehead*

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/bm_rule37/bm_rule37_crow2.html

If I track down a more detailed description of Jessie injuring himself I'll post it, but my eyes have gone googly reading everything Dan Stidham ever said between 1993 and now. I could write a book about him at this stage.

Cappuccino,

Please be assured that your diligence is not in vain. Many NONS, although I don't remember seeing it so much on this board, claim that Misskelley was never offered a deal. In this statement, Crow debunks that NONsense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back