Why will Dede not take polygraph?

Kaine: "[Terri] fully cooperated and took the first polygraph then subsequently vented her failed results to all family, friends, and law enforcement at the house. A few days later she cooperated and went to take a second polygraph test but got up and walked out before the machine portion of the test could be administered... again by her own statement to family, friends, and law enforcement at the house ...She continually pushed back and refused to repeat the second test for several days (approx. 8-10) before going to take the test and then once again coming back to the house and venting to all listeners."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_describes_how_ter.html

That's so not cooperating, and even though I think most people would agree that the prudent thing to do would be to listen to your lawyer and zip it, there's a missing boy who needs to come home. I would trash every last shred of my reputation, let people think what they want, but I would do whatever it took to make darn sure LE knows I didn't do it, and they need to focus on whoever did. I'd do everything I possibly could to bring Kyron home!

ITA

I'd be like "what? you need to clear me? well, that's ridiculous but whatever, let's get it over with so you can actually go find this little boy!"

seems to me all the other people who were asked to take one were ok with it - could that be because they actually care more about their little boy than saving their own skin?

I don't think I would ever take a polygraph either. I'm one of those "guilty feeling" people. I feel guilt about stuff that I had nothing to do with but I just feel bad about. Does that make sense?

Yes, I suffer from the same thing. Wait, suffer may not be the right word since I can empathize with many people/situations.

You are not alone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back