WI - Alisha Sidie, 27, Hatfield, 7 November 2008

I may have missed it, but if she is on again I have it recording. Thanks for the heads up!

After watching the video of the husband with the twins, my hinky meter is up. Yes, he did get in front of a cam and show photos. Yes, he did ask people to call if they know anything.

His demeanor strikes me as odd. He seemed to be holding back. There is also something about the way he speaks of her. I noted he described her he emphasized "young, fun loving". He says she was a good mother, but notice he never mentions wife. He never says anything towards their relationship, but directs things outwardly to the kids and how other people would view her.

We know they do not name a suspect or a POI until they have something to hang their hat on with those terms. I have no doubt they are concentrating on him as a POI no matter what is being stated in the press. Again, as far as "foul play" same thing. They won't state it as such until they have some proof (blood at the scene, broken furniture, etc.). This doesn't surprise me that nothing was seen since he had until the next afternoon if there were signs of a struggle. Remember, they can't go in and examine the house without probable cause and a search warrant. Give them time.

They have a known unstable relationship.
They had a fight (which the friend confirmed). Did he mention this when he reported her missing? What was the fight about? Why did they separate the last time? When did they "reconcile"? Was he jealous? Was he controlling? Was he physically abusive? (This seems to be answered already.)

His excuse for her car being still there is that he took the keys. Where are the keys? What was left behind either in the house or car? Cell phone? Purse? Credit cards? Money? Coat? Has LE already asked for a triangulation of the cell phone pings and calls?

Seen going in and not leaving is very suspicious. You are correct that most people would leave the same way unless something interrupts it. She was wearing light blue scrubs and a long sleeved white shirt. This is not winter wear and the weather dictates she probably had a coat. Where is her coat? Where is the description of the coat?

How is the husband acting towards the sisters and her family? His family? His friends? Is he allowing them to see the children? Is he out searching?

I would like to know more about other people in the house at the time. The news stories haven't mentioned a 3rd party that I have seen yet (haven't looked at all the info tho).

Even thought it appears that LE isn't doing their job, it looks from the outside that they are by organizing search parties with the dogs etc. This is where it starts while they are actively pursuing other leads. You are not going to hear about the other things going on within the investigation which is expected. It also is warranted since they don't want to tip their hand they are looking at the husband et al. Everyone is a suspect until cleared by LE. Have a little faith!

After all the speculation about the husband's possible involvement, we have to also consider that alcohol and cold weather do not mix. If she did leave as he said she did, it would mean she began walking. Hypothermia sets in rather quickly (especially if she wasn't dressed for the weather). With other cases and other personal accounts of Hypothermia...the effects are very clear with disorientation and the feeling of extreme warmth. One member reported she was found in a lake soon after leaving her home one day and it had come on very quickly. She went into the lake because of the extreme heat (which is a miscalculation on the part of the body). These are areas that LE are searching and the reason. If you are not familiar with Hypothermia, please take time to read up on it. You can do a search here for specific mentions which will include the first hand accounts.

Seriously Searching, It's 8AM Central, I don't think it's been on yet.

More links to story:

http://www.weau.com/13newsatnoonand5/headlines/34183854.html

http://1410wizm.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=1877

This one says that police said possible hoax.

I'm not sure about posting links to other message boards but there is talk on the net. Some people are so funny in regards to not to suspect her husband. Considering all the missing wives out there...

She was NOT dressed for the weather and she LEFT on foot.

There was someone commenting to let LE figure this case out on their own, being from this community, I will tell you that they are not that caring or compassionate. This will require more effort than they are willing to exert. They are a joke.

IF you search the local paper the chronicle, there are not thought of highly in many comments left about them. This is why it IS IMPORTANT to get the word out and pick apart the story. LE won't do anything more than they have to for Alisha.

Perhaps they have their own reasons. Maybe they think she isn't worth it because her dad was arrested for drugs and burned down his house so they wouldn't take it. This is A GOOD FAMILY, despite that, you have my word that ALISHA is worth more to the community as an individual than LE is as a whole. NO ONE takes LE seriously because they have always been lazy and unproductive. JMO. It's in their track record though.

If we want to find out what happened to Alisha, we can not depend on The Jackson County Police Department to find it out. Not unless she is in plain site. To get to the guts of the story means work, and I am sure they have more important things to do like buying lottery tickets at Alwood's or letting known licenseless drunken people drive home. It's politics. If Alisha had a different name, maybe we would know more.

I believe in websleuths, I believe in Nancy Grace. I believe in the truth and I believe that if there is someone who can follow up on rumors and speculations and rule out what is totally outlandish, that we can find Alisha. It's FOLLOWING UP that needs to happen. Why won't the news ask the questions I want answers to? Why would they trust Jackson County Police Department, the locals sure don't put much faith in their abilities?

Please, calling ALL Sleuthers. Help bring Alisha home!

With the heat they are getting from her story, they (LE) are going to respond. They have been thrust into the spotlight and I promise you they know it. This isn't going to hinge on her name or what they may think of her family. They are doing something this time and have no choice. While they are being trashed in the media by locals etc., they have to consider their "higher" powers which include the FBI and the AG's office. I can well understand why people may not trust the office in general, but political pressure is a great motivator. Your efforts concentrating on them applying this type of pressure is helpful.

Thank you Seriously Searching. You help give me hope that they will figure this out.

Okay. She was seen entering her house at 9:06PM. She wasn't seen leaving. But she did make a phone call at 9:19PM. I assume after she left the house.

Thirteen Minutes for a fight? That is pretty quick. There was a hunter friend or several who were up. I want to know who they are and where they are from and when they left, what they drive.

If she left her house and immediatly after made that phone call, and there were friends there, one could have left and later found her and picked her up. Even if she was intoxicated, I highly doubt she would allow a stranger to pick her up, unless maybe she just met one and felt safe. Maybe she walked for quite some time before being picked up. Seeing how the dogs picked up scent on railroad tracks and Clay School Road, but how accurate is that?

We don't know where she is. It's unlikely though that she will be found sipping martinas on an island somewhere laughing this up. We know she came home. We know she left at least thirteen minutes later from an unseen exit. We know that there are other people involved, but who are they? Has Doug disclosed this, and if not, why? Was it a group effort? Apparently He let LE come into his house. Did they search it?

How to find out these things? Why wont' the media ask these questions?

WOW this guy has been to court quite a bit. Well the good thing is that we know that if he did have any part in her disapearance, LE has his fingerprints.

To be fair, under Alishas maiden name, there seems to be a disorderly conduct and DUI as well....

untitled-10.jpg

I noticed in one of the articles the husband (x or whatever) states she brought the boys home, then they had an argument and she left. So - is he saying she was drinking (which is why he took the keys) and driving around with her kids? I thought she was with her friends before she came home and then they had the argument. Freezing to death is a possibility (hopefully not). When I was on a search group - the lady had an argument with her husband (rocky relationship) she then left, in the cold on foot. she took her cell phone and purse with her. We found her w/in an hr of searching - she was not far from her house - in the woods - apparent cause of death was hypothermia.

Hi Alcestic and sorry for what you and your community are going thru. I have a question about the camera on the skating rink that captured Alisha: was it a continuously running camera? Was there any time when the camera was panning and would not have been on the door?

Hi Alcestic and sorry for what you and your community are going thru. I have a question about the camera on the skating rink that captured Alisha: was it a continuously running camera? Was there any time when the camera was panning and would not have been on the door?

I have no clue but I can find out.

All I know is what I am asking people what they know so that we can help to solve this by eliminating the gossip. By finding sources and by speculating. Putting together the pieces.

New information that I found out in the last few hours:
This is what a heard from town talk, although I would like to believe my source is credible, I don't know their direct source so this needs to be figured out.

(1) The hunter friend was from Chicago. He was there bowhunting. He was there for the fight. He left right away the next morning and then the husband called and reported her missing. They (who they are I assume LE but could be friends/family) couldn't reach him until Monday.

(2) Alisha want to Airport bar. Went to Sunset Tavern. Picked up her boys and went out to First and Last for Friday Fish Fry.

(3) Alisha was a walker. She walked a lot. So the scent picked up could be just that.

A different person I spoke with said

(1) They (LE) have hunter friend leaving the residence between the time Alisha got home and the time she called Natalie at 9:19 and left her a voicemail.

(2) A searcher was there when the dog stopped right in front of the railroad tracks at the stop sign.

(3) Also dogs went down to the banks into the water. (saidith a searcher)

(4) Apparently Alisha liked to go on three day binges and not come home for days, three days tops. She has been known for doing this which makes it very "odd" that Doug would report her missing so quick.

Oh dear. None of this sounds good. I pray that Alisha will come home safely soon.

Um yeah....
if she WAS known to do this for up to 3 days....
that IS very strange that he would report it so early...
do you know where the boys are staying right now??

Candlelight vigil tonight for Alisha at the Mug, 8pm

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=429392397

Thursday, November 13, 2008

LATEST UPDATE

TODAY (THURSDAY) CIVILIANS ARE SORT OF ON LOCK DOWN. THE FBI, CRIME UNIT OUT OF MADISON, 9 DIFFERENT SPECIALTY K-9'S, AND MANY OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY'S ARE WORKING AS HARD AS THEY CAN TO LOCATE ALISHA.

THE AUTHORITIES ASK THAT ALL CIVILIANS PLEASE DO NOT CONDUCT YOUR OWN SEARCHES AT THIS TIME. IT COULD COMPRIMISE THEIR INVESTIGATION. THEY ARE NOT STOPPING. IN FACT THEY HAVE BROADENED THEIR SEARCH EFFORTS AND STEPPED UP THEIR RESOURCES.

THERE WERE SOME ITEMS FOUND YESTERDAY DURING SEARCHES OF THE AREA AND THEY HAVE BEEN PROCESSED AND ARE NOT LINKED TO ALISHA. THERE ARE PEOPLE WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES ON ALISHAS CREDIT CARDS AND PHONE RECORDS.

http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/34183854.html

A rainy day with no sign of Alisha Sidie ends with candles, stories and hope that she'll return.

Family and friends gathered Thursday night to hold a vigil in the Jackson County town of Hatfield.

Alisha's loved ones held onto each other, raising their candles, hugging, crying, and telling stories about the woman they’re so desperately hoping returns safe and sound.

The search for Alisha Sidie took a different turn on Thursday: Volunteer searchers were called off and technicians with the state crime lab arrived in Hatfield.

The Jackson County sheriff says Sidie's ex-husband, Doug Sidie, is now being called a "person of interest" in her disappearance. Sheriff Duane Waldera says Doug Sidie is cooperating with investigators and this is still a missing person's case. He says no evidence has turned up to prove there was a crime committed. At the same time, the sheriff says investigators are no closer to finding the missing woman.

This might have already been talked about, but do you guys know if they have a garage at the house?
Since she was seen going in, but never coming out...is it possible she could have been put in a car in the garage and "taken out" that way??

Alcestic,

Any local news or rumors in the last couple of hours? I am curious if they are also checking the hunter guy and his vehicle.

Kim

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back