GUILTY WI - Breanna Schneller, 18, murdered in her Wausau home, 2 May 2009

At this point Hugo and his brother are considered victims. I don't understand the animosity towards them TangledWeb, certainly Breanna's family isn't harboring any of that thus far. Even if it is true that they have experimented, abused, or even become addicted to drugs, it does not make the loss of a loved one any less real. JMO.

There was something I read in the link that I thought was strange (http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Criminal+Complaint+1.pdf). Why would the brother take two neighbors into the apartment to view Breanna's body? It just seemed really disrespectful to me.

My guess is that he thought that they could possibly revive her, or that they offered help and he took them up on it. I could be giving Hugo too much credit, but although seemingly callous I don't feel like this was his intention. Being that it was a apartment complex, more people probably wanted to see for themselves what was going on and see if they could help/explain the situation. These are all just guesses though. I just can't see what would make Hugo show neighbors the body out of malice, KWIM?

My guess is that he thought that they could possibly revive her, or that they offered help and he took them up on it. I could be giving Hugo too much credit, but although seemingly callous I don't feel like this was his intention. Being that it was a apartment complex, more people probably wanted to see for themselves what was going on and see if they could help/explain the situation. These are all just guesses though. I just can't see what would make Hugo show neighbors the body out of malice, KWIM?

If you knew what her condition was when he found her, there was zero chance of reviving her and that would have been obvious the minute he walked in the door. Her condition was incredibly bad, so bad that I'm shocked that the details have not been leaked out. I had not heard that he brought 2 others in to the apartment before calling, which is really disturbing.

I'm still convinced that there was a second person involved. Also, we don't have hte death penalty here is Wisconsin, so he will get life in prison.

Thank you for clarifying Hijump1. Fortunately I have never been in such a scenario, so I guess I can not speculate why Hugo brought other people into view the apartment, I just don't understand if he was a part of the crime why he would invite more people in to scrutinize his behavior, the scene etc...It just doesn't seem to make sense.
I'll say right now that I do not think Hugo had direct involvement with the murder. Was he more involved with drugs than he stated to police, I don't know. Did his association with the Raul bring Breanna closer to her killer, possibly. However, police thus far have not included either Sebastian or Hugo as POIs, nor has her family shunned them therefore, I believe at this point that they are innocent. Differing points of view are welcome. Earlier I believed that one of apartments occupants could very well be killer, I have changed my mind since then!

I wasn't suggesting that Hugo had anything to do with the murder when I mentioned he brought other people into the apartment to view Breanna. I just thought it was cold and disrespectful. Maybe the neighbors thought he might have been mistaken about her and they thought they could possibly revive her. ??

Also, today, a news show discussing this case reported that Raul Ponce-Rocha had previously dated the victim, which might be the motive, though Hugo reported in the police report that $200.00 in $20's was missing from the apartment. Also, a picture of the victim and her fiance which had been removed from the frame was also missing from the scene of the murder.

News article below:

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/article/20090514/WDH0101/905140539/1587/WDH01/Suspect+in+teen+s+death++fooled++employer

By Jeff Starck • Wausau Daily Herald • May 14, 2009

U.S. Supreme Court ruling and state laws allowed homicide suspect Raul Ponce-Rocha to attend school in Wausau and secure a driver's license, even though he was an illegal immigrant, authorities said.

Ponce-Rocha, 22, is accused of beating, strangling and stabbing 18-year-old Breanna Schneller on May 2. Ponce-Rocha, who was charged Wednesday with first-degree intentional homicide, faces a life sentence in a Wisconsin prison if convicted.

But before his arrest, he lived in Wausau for six years with privileges similar to those of legal residents.

Ponce-Rocha entered the Wausau School District in fall 2003 as a 10th-grade student after previously living in Mexico. He graduated in 2006 from Wausau West High School, said Mary Ellen Marnholtz, the district's community relations director.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 1982 that public schools are prohibited from denying immigrant students access to a public education. As a result, school districts cannot ask about immigration status and do not have a record of how many undocumented children attend their schools.

"As long as they live in the school district, we will educate them," Marnholtz said.

Ponce-Rocha had worked at El Tequila Salsa in Rib Mountain since September, and worked there the day of Schneller's death.

El Tequila Salsa owner Rogelio Romano said Wednesday that he did not know Ponce-Rocha was an illegal immigrant, even during the hiring process. When hired, Ponce-Rocha provided the restaurant with a Social Security number and a valid driver's license, Romano said.

"He fooled me that way," Romano said. "Nothing looked wrong.

"He didn't show any signs (of being dishonest). This can happen to any restaurant."

Robert Heyman, assistant vice president of human resources and operations at Aqua Finance in Wausau, said Ponce-Rocha was hired in February 2008 as a dialer in the call center and quit in August.

Ponce-Rocha lived with his parents and two brothers on Kickbusch Street in Wausau, according to police reports. His sister also lives in the area.

His father, Raul Ponce, said Wednesday that he didn't know much about the charges against his son and declined to answer further questions.

"We just trust in God," he said during a brief interview at his home. "That's all we can do right now."

Previous run-ins with the law were not enough to warrant holding Ponce-Rocha for deportation proceedings, according to police.

He was arrested April 9, 2008, after police were called to investigate an alleged domestic abuse incident that involved his then live-in girlfriend of about two years, according to police reports. The woman told investigators that Ponce-Rocha pushed her into a snow bank, hurting her back. Criminal charges of battery and disorderly conduct were filed April 10, 2008, in Marathon County Circuit Court but were dismissed Aug. 29 when the woman returned to Mexico, said Marathon County Assistant District Attorney Lesli Pluster.

Ponce-Rocha was arrested again Feb. 21 in Wausau on charges of drunken driving and driving with a suspended license. He pleaded guilty in municipal court to the charges, and a judge ordered Ponce-Rocha to pay $961 in fines by May 16. The fines have not yet been paid, said Wausau Municipal Court Clerk Pam Fischer.

It is unknown why Ponce-Rocha's license was suspended at the time of his arrest. He appears to have obtained a driver's license before Wisconsin law was changed April 1, 2007, to require documentation of a motorist's citizenship or legal immigrant status.

There is no indication in police reports whether local authorities contacted U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, after either of his previous arrests.

Local law enforcement officials say it's up to a federal agency to decide whether to begin the deportation process against an illegal immigrant.

"We can't ask them if they are illegal," Wausau Police Chief Jeff Hardel said. "But during an investigation, if we discover they are illegal, then it's our responsibility to notify (federal authorities)."

Marathon County Chief Deputy Sheriff Scott Parks said officers who discover illegal residents call ICE, and that agency determines whether to jail the person on immigration charges. Local police can arrest them for a crime, but not on their immigration status, unless ordered to by ICE.

ICE spokeswoman Gail Montenegro said the agency places highest priority on holding illegal immigrants with past criminal records, or who have previously been deported, face serious criminal charges or are considered an immigration fugitive.

-- Reporters DJ Slater and Megan Loiselle contributed to this story.

I wasn't suggesting that Hugo had anything to do with the murder when I mentioned he brought other people into the apartment to view Breanna. I just thought it was cold and disrespectful. Maybe the neighbors thought he might have been mistaken about her and they thought they could possibly revive her. ??

Gotcha, I misunderstood. :) But I was more responding to HiJumps response to my response to your response! :) Why do you think he might have brought them there? (and I am not being smug! I just didn't get the same gut reaction from reading that in the complaint so I really am interested in hearing your perspective. ) You may very well be correct that the neighbors may have thought he was mistaken, or they may have not believed the situation period and wanted to verify such an out of the ordinary claim for themselves...I don't know!

meltmedown, a couple of questions;

Would you say the hundreds of dollars in small bills found in Hugo's room are his tip money as a dishwasher or money from selling "white powder"?

How well do you know Hugo?

Did you ever party with him?

Are Hugo and his brother also illegal aliens?

Based on Hugo's actions after the crime, do you feel that he went home to get rid of any "white powder" that may have been laying around before the police got there?

You state above that Raul wasn't very bright. Who do you think is the brighter person; your friend Hugo, who snorts a white powder that he doesn't even know what it is or where he got it from, or, Raul, who hides several pair of Breanna'a panties and her cell phone in a dumpster behind his place of employment? We won't even take into consideration Hugo's odd actions at the crime scene and his questionable delay in notifying authorities of a murder. (He had somebody else do that for him)

The only people I've heard of who take panties from murder scenes as mementos are serial killers. By Raul's actions after the crime, I'd say he's committed other murders in the past. Now that his DNA will be in the system, we'll find out, maybe.

Okay Columbo. First off, Hugo is NOT a dishwasher, but how very racist of you to say that. He's a waiter, in a very nice restaurant, he always goes to work in a suit and tie. Being a waitress at the IHOP where he gets his hot chocolate, I can tell you that a server having hundreds of dollars in singles and fives is not uncommon. You make cash every day that you work, and if you're anything like me, don't deposit it in the bank unless you have to pay a bill with a debit card or check. So no, I would say that just because somebody probably did coke at Paradox it does not make them a drug dealer. Paradox is always filled with people doing all sorts of drugs, namely ecstasy. I know a lot of people, including myself, who have tried drugs and aren't drug dealers. Besides that, there is no mention of any sort of evidence whatsoever that he was dealing drugs, after the police scoured the apartment.

As far as Hugo not knowing what the white powder was or who gave it to him, you know, that's not that rare. He's pretty young and, around here, especially if you end up at Paradox- someone, some older kid is going to introduce you to something. Or maybe he did know what it was and just didn't want to say he used it, which is understandable, you know for a teenager to not tell the police they tried coke. I think there are a lot of more likely options than jumping to the ridiculous conclusion that Hugo is any sort of drug dealer.

If so, I'd like to know who these customers are, who are buying coke in all singles. Either he's getting severely ripped off- I mean, a coke dealer should be raking in a lot more than a few hundred dollars in singles! Or, hmm.. HE ISN'T A DRUG DEALER.

Have I partied with him? Yes. At his work. He has 3 drinks and is drunk. I get the impression that he hasn't been drunk that many times.

Are they illegal? I have absolutely no idea, nor does it matter to me. Saying this crime wouldn't have happened if the murderer was not let into the country is ridiculous. No, it wouldn't have happened, but for God's sake, he'd be the same person regardless, and maybe some girl in Mexico would have been murdered instead. Do you value one person's life over another just because they're American?

If they ARE illegal, don't blame Hugo and Sebastian, because they grew up here. They graduated from high school here. Which means any time they came here they would be too young to fully understand the politics. As far as I know, they aren't illegal, but I suppose it's not something you go around telling people if you are. Not every Mexican who lives here- and there are a lot- not every one is an illegal immigrant.

Finally, Hugo's response to the murder? What would YOU do if you were nineteen and came home to find your brother's girlfriend's dead mutilated body lying on the floor? You would be in a state of shock and not really know what you were doing. The police report said he stated he COULDN'T DIAL THE PHONE. I probably wouldn't be able to either.

You are missing one important fact about this. Hugo and Sebastian loved Breanna like family. The guy who killed her did not. There is no evidence that even remotely indicates Hugo had anything to do with her murder, yet you keep talking about him like he is guilty. You don't even know him.

Out of curiosity, where did you graduate from? Are you a police detective, or maybe an agent of the FBI? He took her underwear as a memento? And then threw his "memento" in the dumpster? I venture it's more likely he was trying to get rid of evidence.

It makes me really mad that you're spouting off all of this hatred towards someone who is a really nice kid, who just went through something horrible that will probably haunt him for the rest of his life, because he is MEXICAN. :furious: I'd rather have illegal immigrants here in WI than racist jerks.

Okay Columbo. First off, Hugo is NOT a dishwasher, but how very racist of you to say that. He's a waiter, in a very nice restaurant, he always goes to work in a suit and tie. Being a waitress at the IHOP where he gets his hot chocolate, I can tell you that a server having hundreds of dollars in singles and fives is not uncommon. You make cash every day that you work, and if you're anything like me, don't deposit it in the bank unless you have to pay a bill with a debit card or check. So no, I would say that just because somebody probably did coke at Paradox it does not make them a drug dealer. Paradox is always filled with people doing all sorts of drugs, namely ecstasy. I know a lot of people, including myself, who have tried drugs and aren't drug dealers. Besides that, there is no mention of any sort of evidence whatsoever that he was dealing drugs, after the police scoured the apartment.

As far as Hugo not knowing what the white powder was or who gave it to him, you know, that's not that rare. He's pretty young and, around here, especially if you end up at Paradox- someone, some older kid is going to introduce you to something. Or maybe he did know what it was and just didn't want to say he used it, which is understandable, you know for a teenager to not tell the police they tried coke. I think there are a lot of more likely options than jumping to the ridiculous conclusion that Hugo is any sort of drug dealer.

If so, I'd like to know who these customers are, who are buying coke in all singles. Either he's getting severely ripped off- I mean, a coke dealer should be raking in a lot more than a few hundred dollars in singles! Or, hmm.. HE ISN'T A DRUG DEALER.

Have I partied with him? Yes. At his work. He has 3 drinks and is drunk. I get the impression that he hasn't been drunk that many times.

Are they illegal? I have absolutely no idea, nor does it matter to me. Saying this crime wouldn't have happened if the murderer was not let into the country is ridiculous. No, it wouldn't have happened, but for God's sake, he'd be the same person regardless, and maybe some girl in Mexico would have been murdered instead. Do you value one person's life over another just because they're American?

If they ARE illegal, don't blame Hugo and Sebastian, because they grew up here. They graduated from high school here. Which means any time they came here they would be too young to fully understand the politics. As far as I know, they aren't illegal, but I suppose it's not something you go around telling people if you are. Not every Mexican who lives here- and there are a lot- not every one is an illegal immigrant.

Finally, Hugo's response to the murder? What would YOU do if you were nineteen and came home to find your brother's girlfriend's dead mutilated body lying on the floor? You would be in a state of shock and not really know what you were doing. The police report said he stated he COULDN'T DIAL THE PHONE. I probably wouldn't be able to either.

You are missing one important fact about this. Hugo and Sebastian loved Breanna like family. The guy who killed her did not. There is no evidence that even remotely indicates Hugo had anything to do with her murder, yet you keep talking about him like he is guilty. You don't even know him.

Out of curiosity, where did you graduate from? Are you a police detective, or maybe an agent of the FBI? He took her underwear as a memento? And then threw his "memento" in the dumpster? I venture it's more likely he was trying to get rid of evidence.

It makes me really mad that you're spouting off all of this hatred towards someone who is a really nice kid, who just went through something horrible that will probably haunt him for the rest of his life, because he is MEXICAN. :furious: I'd rather have illegal immigrants here in WI than racist jerks.

By me saying someone is a dishwasher doesn't make me a racist. If I'd said he was a waiter you would have said the same thing. Labeling me a racist to take the attention off of Hugo's cocaine use is a nice tactic but it won't fly with me. I think you're being overly sensitive or I hit a raw nerve.

You're attributing Hugo's actions at the murder scene as being from shock. Are you a shrink, Freud? For all we know he was high on cocaine and didn't know what he was doing. I have no sympathy for drug users. You say you know him so well yet you don't even know whether he's a U. S. citizen.

Taking into consideration you're a friend of his and an admitted drug user like Hugo I'll take your answers with a grain of salt.

At nineteen I was in the Army. Before that I washed dishes and cooked in a restaurant. I've seen people with their arms and legs ripped off and someone with their head ground down with no brains in it and no I didn't freak like a wuss.

Your deduction that Raul took the underwear just to dispose of it is totally absurb. He also took $200.00 in twenties and a photograph. Why didn't he get rid of that evidence too? And you're calling me Columbo?

What's this world coming to when the drug users and illegal aliens suddenly are the good guys? No wonder Wausau is being overrun with drugs, gangs and criminals.

BTW, what's a nineteen year old nice guy doing in a bar doing drugs? Wisconsin state law says you have to be twenty one to drink in a bar. It sounds like you people up there in Wausau make all your own rules up on which laws you want to obey, but one doesn't dare question your illegal behavior or they risk being branded a racist.

He's a waiter, in a very nice restaurant, he always goes to work in a suit and tie.

A very nice restaurant where the employees go to the drug bar, Paradox, to use drugs? Do you know how ridiculous your reasoning is? One of the employees is a murderer. A good majority are criminal illegal aliens. Several of them are drug users. (felonies) The boss is breaking the law by hiring illegals. (a felony)

And you're trying to convince me it's a very nice restaurant? Thanks, but I'll eat at home.

tangledweb, I agree with a lot of what you've said. This young man could very well have still been feeling the effects of the drugs (whatever they were; what kind of person takes a drug that he's not sure what it is?). That could also explain why he took two other neighbors in the apt. where Breanna's body was.

I don't agree that he had anything to do with Breanna's murder. I also don't think that an American girl's life is any more valuable than a Mexican girl's life. What I do know is that if this murderer had not been allowed in our country then Breanna might still be alive. He would be Mexico's problem (rightfully) and not ours.

I'm not racist by any means. My neices and nephews are half Filipino and my favorite brother in law is of Mexican descent. His parents came to this country legally and they feel the same way I do about illegals.

tangledweb, I agree with a lot of what you've said. This young man could very well have still been feeling the effects of the drugs (whatever they were; what kind of person takes a drug that he's not sure what it is?). That could also explain why he took two other neighbors in the apt. where Breanna's body was.

I don't agree that he had anything to do with Breanna's murder. I also don't think that an American girl's life is any more valuable than a Mexican girl's life. What I do know is that if this murderer had not been allowed in our country then Breanna might still be alive. He would be Mexico's problem (rightfully) and not ours.

I'm glad to see someone can see through the smokescreen of these people pulling the racist card everytime someone brings their criminal activities to light. I also agree he probably didn't directly have anything to do with Breanna's murder but the drug subculture that he was a part of that was exposed during the investigation may indirectly have contributed to Breanna's death, just as this country's lax enforcement of the illegal alien laws on the local, state and federal level also contributed.

If illegal immigrants didn't have a place to work there would be no attraction to come to this country. The restaurant owner is also indirectly responsible for employing illegal aliens.

Quotes from meltmedown: Have I partied with him? Yes. At his work. He has 3 drinks and is drunk. I get the impression that he hasn't been drunk that many times.

Quote from meltmedown: Finally, Hugo's response to the murder? What would YOU do if you were nineteen and came home to find your brother's girlfriend's dead mutilated body lying on the floor?

Here we have an employer allowing his underage employees to drink alcohol at his restaurant (based on meltmedown's admission of drinking alcohol with a minor at the restaurant. I wonder if she's an adult hanging around with minors or if she's also a minor?)

Wausau appears to be a lawless town with lots of illegal activities going on. No wonder they've already had three homicides this year.

By me saying someone is a dishwasher doesn't make me a racist. If I'd said he was a waiter you would have said the same thing. Labeling me a racist to take the attention off of Hugo's cocaine use is a nice tactic but it won't fly with me. I think you're being overly sensitive or I hit a raw nerve.

You're attributing Hugo's actions at the murder scene as being from shock. Are you a shrink, Freud? For all we know he was high on cocaine and didn't know what he was doing. I have no sympathy for drug users. You say you know him so well yet you don't even know whether he's a U. S. citizen.

Taking into consideration you're a friend of his and an admitted drug user like Hugo I'll take your answers with a grain of salt.

At nineteen I was in the Army. Before that I washed dishes and cooked in a restaurant. I've seen people with their arms and legs ripped off and someone with their head ground down with no brains in it and no I didn't freak like a wuss.

Your deduction that Raul took the underwear just to dispose of it is totally absurb. He also took $200.00 in twenties and a photograph. Why didn't he get rid of that evidence too? And you're calling me Columbo?

What's this world coming to when the drug users and illegal aliens suddenly are the good guys? No wonder Wausau is being overrun with drugs, gangs and criminals.

BTW, what's a nineteen year old nice guy doing in a bar doing drugs? Wisconsin state law says you have to be twenty one to drink in a bar. It sounds like you people up there in Wausau make all your own rules up on which laws you want to obey, but one doesn't dare question your illegal behavior or they risk being branded a racist.

A very nice restaurant where the employees go to the drug bar, Paradox, to use drugs? Do you know how ridiculous your reasoning is? One of the employees is a murderer. A good majority are criminal illegal aliens. Several of them are drug users. (felonies) The boss is breaking the law by hiring illegals. (a felony)

And you're trying to convince me it's a very nice restaurant? Thanks, but I'll eat at home.

I said you were racist in reference not to that post, but to other posts you've made in this thread. And yes, you did hit a nerve, because Hugo is my friend, you don't even KNOW him, and you're trying to make him out to be this drug-abusing piece of s*** and he's not. Also, I'm not a drug user, I said I tried drugs when I was a teenager. You know what? A lot of people have. I wasn't trying to take the heat off Hugo's "drug use". Look at your post before. Like you are asking questions that can only have one answer. You might as well have just shortened it up and said "I think that Hugo's an illegal alien coke dealer because I said so".

Am I Freud? No. Freud's theories are pretty much useless as far as I'm concerned, but I AM an undergrad psych student. So while I'm not a PhD just yet, I know quite a bit about psychology. You never answered my question about where you got your vast knowledge of criminal justice. AMC, I'm guessing?

You saw "someone" with their arms and legs ripped off. Was it your family? Breanna's nipples were cut off, for God's sake, she was brutally beaten to death and stabbed. This was practically his sister. That's no comparison. He saw her alive every single day, they lived together, it wasn't like she was some random person.

As far as Wausau being "overrun with drugs, gangs and criminals", you are incorrect. And we DON'T KNOW if Hugo is illegal or not, but you keep jumping to the conclusion that he is.

And, oh my God, get over the drugs thing. A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TRIED DRUGS. So what.

It is not up to El Tequila Salsa to keep their underage employees from going to bars outside of work. That would be Paradox's job, and probably Wausau's police force, who completely suck.

If you saw someone's head ground up and "didn't freak out like a wuss", I'm sorry, but you're in the minority here. And, if someone saw that and did freak out, I wouldn't consider them a wuss. I would consider them normal.

"For all we know he was high on cocaine and didn't know what he was doing"? Give me a break. There is NO evidence to support that. All we know is that Hugo MAY have tried coke ONCE, and who knows if it was even that or just a crushed up pill of some kind. They found the killer already. Stop accusing Hugo of being some monster! He isn't.

Barack Obama and George W. Bush both "tried" coke, among other drugs. I guess that makes them lowlifes too.

Here we have an employer allowing his underage employees to drink alcohol at his restaurant (based on meltmedown's admission of drinking alcohol with a minor at the restaurant. I wonder if she's an adult hanging around with minors or if she's also a minor?)

Wausau appears to be a lawless town with lots of illegal activities going on. No wonder they've already had three homicides this year.

I'm 22, and I didn't know Hugo was 19 at that time. I bet you never had a sip of alcohol before you turned 21, did you.

Why don't you come visit Wausau before you say that. I've lived here my entire life. In the last couple of years the city has grown exponentially, so I would expect the crime rate to catch up. Before these past couple of years, we had nothing much going on, we had a murder over a decade ago and that's about it.

If you want to blame someone, don't blame the citizens, blame our crappy police force who don't know right from left. They spend most of their energy cracking down on people who have a bowl of weed or are driving 10 miles over the speed limit. In order for them to solve anything serious someone pretty much has to tell them who did it. I.E., Rhonda Mertes.

Do I feel safe walking down the street in the middle of the night by myself? Absolutely. Anywhere in the city, drop me off. All of the homicides here have been personal. Incidentally, they also include all of the surrounding areas when they talk about Wausau- Schofield, Weston, etc. so it's not just here.

Maybe you should come up and join the police force since you seem to know so much. Then we'd have all the criminals in jail, plus every person who's ever tried a drug or drank alcohol under the age of 21, or who's Mexican. It would be a safe, and lonely place.

I'm 22, and I didn't know Hugo was 19 at that time. I bet you never had a sip of alcohol before you turned 21, did you.

Why don't you come visit Wausau before you say that. I've lived here my entire life. In the last couple of years the city has grown exponentially, so I would expect the crime rate to catch up. Before these past couple of years, we had nothing much going on, we had a murder over a decade ago and that's about it.

If you want to blame someone, don't blame the citizens, blame our crappy police force who don't know right from left. They spend most of their energy cracking down on people who have a bowl of weed or are driving 10 miles over the speed limit. In order for them to solve anything serious someone pretty much has to tell them who did it. I.E., Rhonda Mertes.

Do I feel safe walking down the street in the middle of the night by myself? Absolutely. Anywhere in the city, drop me off. All of the homicides here have been personal. Incidentally, they also include all of the surrounding areas when they talk about Wausau- Schofield, Weston, etc. so it's not just here.

Maybe you should come up and join the police force since you seem to know so much. Then we'd have all the criminals in jail, plus every person who's ever tried a drug or drank alcohol under the age of 21, or who's Mexican. It would be a safe, and lonely place.

You keep trivializing everyone's culpability. Let's blame it all on the police even though they had this case solved within a week. Don't forget me either. It's my fault too because I'm a racist. I think you're getting too emotionally involved. You keep bringing up macabre references to what Raul did to Breanna that aren't in the police report. Hopefully you haven't been practicing psychiatry on any of the witnesses. Remember, don't get too close to your patients.

BTW, if you're typical of what psychologists and psychiatrists are, I don't think I'd ever want to go see one if I ever had a need to, unless I had a hankering to be prescribed cocaine. And don't be so hard on Freud, after all, even he experimented with cocaine and wrote a book about it. Your comment about my family wasn't lost on me either. I shudder to see you in the psychology field. Maybe you better remain a waitress at IHOP and keep psychoanalyzing the customers.

I'm from Wausau, and never knew any of the employees at El Tequila to wear a suit to work? I for one think the Wausau Police did an excellent job of solving this crime given the fact that they do very few homicide investigations as well. I would also contend that Wausau and Marathon County in general does see its fair share of crime. In fact per capita, Marathon county has one of the highest rates of homicides in the state.

Lets bring it back to Breanna. While posting remember that she loved Jose and liked Hugo well enough to live with him, so why do we have spend pages reiterating his flaws? That too seems cold and disrespectful of the dead, IMO.

Drugs, immigration are worthy topics of debate but we should stop getting so personal with the discussion and perhaps, if just debating ideology, it should be done elsewhere.

The case does incorporate some of these issues but it is getting unnecessarily ugly, and I don't see why we can't be mature. It feels like everybody knows where everybody else stands on the hot button issues so lets get off the personal attacks, that is not the point of this thread. These are just my opinions about where this thread is going and that is unfortunate because a young girl was brutally murdered here folks.

Lets bring it back to Breanna. While posting remember that she loved Jose and liked Hugo well enough to live with him, so why do we have spend pages reiterating his flaws? That too seems cold and disrespectful of the dead, IMO.

Drugs, immigration are worthy topics of debate but we should stop getting so personal with the discussion and perhaps, if just debating ideology, it should be done elsewhere.

The case does incorporate some of these issues but it is getting unnecessarily ugly, and I don't see why we can't be mature. It feels like everybody knows where everybody else stands on the hot button issues so lets get off the personal attacks, that is not the point of this thread. These are just my opinions about where this thread is going and that is unfortunate because a young girl was brutally murdered here folks.

I couldn't agree more. Who wants to scroll through page after page of bickering about things that have nothing to do with Breanna or the killer. It seems to me that an innocent person is being ripped apart. A person who didn't have a thing to do with the murder. A person who cared very much for Breanna. How he lives his life is really none of our business. He is a victim here. The same goes for his brother.

This killer worked with the brothers and probably saw Breanna with them at times. Maybe he got ideas and decided to act on them. He probably went to the apt on some pretense and got her to let him in or forced his way in knowing the brothers were at work. I would guess sex was the motive and she fought him. He ended up in a rage and killed her. The brothers probably never dreamed he had ideas about Breanna.

I'm glad an arrest was made so soon. I'm also very glad that it was this guy instead of one of the brothers. I didn't really suspect them but I'm just glad it is proven that they are innocent. Now they just have to live through this nightmare along with Brianna's family.

So no, I would say that just because somebody probably did coke at Paradox it does not make them a drug dealer. Paradox is always filled with people doing all sorts of drugs, namely ecstasy. I know a lot of people, including myself, who have tried drugs and aren't drug dealers. Besides that, there is no mention of any sort of evidence whatsoever that he was dealing drugs, after the police scoured the apartment.

Imagine that, Paradox Bar lost its liquor license.

WAUSAU (WAOW) -
A Wausau bar involved in a million dollar drug bust has lost it's liquor license.

In a unanimous vote, the Wausau City Council revoked the license for Paradox bar.

The move comes four months after the bar owner, Scott Kurzynski, was arrested during an undercover drug operation.

Paradox was one of three locations where a total of a million dollars in drugs were seized. After an investigation, the council says there is enough evidence to revoke the license.

http://www.waow.com/story/28078087/2015/02/10/wausau-bar-loses-liquor-license-after-drug-bust

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back