GUILTY WI - Danyetta, 38, Nicole, 17, & Scott Lentz, 14, murdered, Janesville, 11 Jan 2007

Even after filing for divorce, his wife thinks he's innocent of the murders. I bet there are a few women out there that would disagree with her on that.:doh:

This article is old, but IMHO, it about says it all.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/10784050/detail.html

Accused In Rock County Killings Has Violent Past
Mother, Two Children Found Slain In Mobile Home

Koepp was convicted of four counts of second-degree sexual assault in the 1980s. A criminal complaint said that Koepp sexually assaulted two women at a drug and alcohol treatment center in Madison in March 1982.

He was released from prison in 1993 to begin serving probation, but he was sentenced to another six years in prison after his probation was revoked by the state Department of Corrections.

Koepp appealed but the court upheld the six-year term as appropriate, citing his "two violent sexual assaults, his continued alcohol problems, and his unsatisfactory progress toward rehabilitation."

He was released from prison again in 2001, WISC-TV

PS............eh, his wife said she'd been with him for seven years??????? He wasn't released from jail until 2001. Did she meet him while he was serving time for 'violent rape?' She thinks he's innocent?!?????????? :eek:....fran

That's what I was wondering - she was with him even though he was a registered sex offender with a violent past and yet, she still believes he's innocent. Are these women so insecure and self-loathing of themselves that they settle for a like that? I can't even imagine hooking up with a registered sex offender. Color me stupid, but by golly I have standards and sex offenders are the last individuals on earth that I would want a relationship with.

From May 2012:

http://host.madison.com/news/local/...cle_6b198e60-9b04-11e1-a6c5-001a4bcf887a.html

A jury convicted James Koepp in 2010 of stabbing and strangling 38-year-old Danyetta Lentz, her 17-year-old daughter, Nicole, and her 14-year-old son, Scott, in the family's trailer home. Prosecutors theorized Koepp killed Lentz to cover up an affair and killed the children because they witnessed the murder.

Rock County Circuit Judge Alan R. Bates sentenced Koepp to three consecutive life terms with no possibility of parole.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back