WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Waukesha Christmas Parade - 6 dead/61 Injured *Guilty* #5

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
Criminal Complaint 11-23-2021: https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/globalassets/circuit-courts/2021cf001848-comp7347101.pdf
———————————————————————————————-

6 dead, 62 people hurt after driver speeds into crowd at Waukesha Christmas parade

WAUKESHA — There have been reports that there is a mass casualty event after a car has driven through a crowd at the Waukesha Holiday parade Sunday evening. The incident was live streamed.

There is large police presence.

It is unclear how many people are injured or if the driver has been apprehended.

This is an ongoing story and will be updated as more information is available

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

There is nothing that has been released by LE or MSM to suggest that this incident is in any way connected to politics or social injustice issues. Do not bring these issues to the thread. Posters who choose to do so will receive an automatic time out or thread ban.

THE THREAD IS OPEN AGAIN. (For now)

Please take some time to read over the
RULES of this site again.

Happy Friday Jr.!!

- Mad

As a reminder, when referencing victims of this horrific crime, please use their initials only!

THANKS,

Mad

Continue the Waukesha Christmas Parade Attack discussion here.

Click below
to go to a separate thread to discuss the 3 Milwaukee County cases for charges Darrell Brooks received in the weeks before the Christmas Parade attack.

CourtTV is saying that Brooks will be in front of Judge Dorow at 3:00 today.
What’s this for ?
Does this have to do with the motion for stay pending appeal that DA Opper brought up at the end of sentencing? I think Dorrow said she would take it up later bc she wasn’t going to stop DB’s trek up to Milwaukee.

Law and Crime has it posted for YT at 2pm today.

I think Waukesha should strap him into the pram too. Much easier that the transfer to next courtroom. I am sure the last face Judge Dorow wants to see today is his. Is it confirmed he will be there. No matter how much cost and expense to the taxpayers he continues to demand being in attendance at all hearings.

So todays hearing with judge Dorrow was a complete waste of time. She didn’t have the paperwork she needed to even have the hearing and had to adjourn. Did she miss him? I think she enjoys the drama he brings. He said he was surprised to be told he had a court hearing again so soon. She said she found out he was back from Milwaukee and scheduled the hearing immediately but didn’t have the paperwork. Said she has a lot of paperwork at her desk and her clerks/her couldn’t find it. The court failed to file it online as well. Opper was FaceTiming from her car in a sweatshirt - she’s out until Monday. Dorrow also had to know he’s on suicide watch and has no access to anything at this point. What’s the rush over this motion, which will be denied anyway? She could’ve dealt with it on Wed like Opper wanted to do! It was gonna be a quick no and done! Instead she spent 5 hours giving a speech and delayed everything and decided to push this out! Why would she want to see this lunatic after Wed?

This judge baffles me!

JMO

Hearing over. This was a Post-conviction Relief hearing. There's a piece of paperwork missing. Judge is resetting this hearing for a later date, could be a couple of weeks. #DarrellBrooks will be transferred to Dodge(state prison) likely appear at hearing in the future via video.

Darrell Brooks says he's in the "suicide smock" because it's procedural. He wanted Judge Dorow to know he's not suicidal, that this is standard after conviction such as his.

So todays hearing with judge Dorrow was a complete waste of time. She didn’t have the paperwork she needed to even have the hearing and had to adjourn. Did she miss him? I think she enjoys the drama he brings. He said he was surprised to be told he had a court hearing again so soon. She said she found out he was back from Milwaukee and scheduled the hearing immediately but didn’t have the paperwork. Said she has a lot of paperwork at her desk and her clerks/her couldn’t find it. The court failed to file it online as well. Opper was FaceTiming from her car in a sweatshirt - she’s out until Monday. Dorrow also had to know he’s on suicide watch and has no access to anything at this point. What’s the rush over this motion, which will be denied anyway? She could’ve dealt with it on Wed like Opper wanted to do! It was gonna be a quick no and done! Instead she spent 5 hours giving a speech and delayed everything and decided to push this out! Why would she want to see this lunatic after Wed?

This judge baffles me!

JMO
i did not get this at all...why did they not locate all the paperwork prior to getting the guy into the courtroom?? Is Sue Opper the only really professional in the house here. I am sure if she was in her office she could locate it immediately but not in today..Judge Dorow had her hair up which was strange to see after so many weeks of seeing her in the long hair. Honestly what a waste of everyone's time. All it served was to make DB feel important again as she will now have to contact the jail and make sure the "third party intervenor" has the documents and even case law etc.

i did not get this at all...why did they not locate all the paperwork prior to getting the guy into the courtroom?? Is Sue Opper the only really professional in the house here. I am sure if she was in her office she could locate it immediately but not in today..Judge Dorow had her hair up which was strange to see after so many weeks of seeing her in the long hair. Honestly what a waste of everyone's time. All it served was to make DB feel important again as she will now have to contact the jail and make sure the "third party intervenor" has the documents and even case law etc.
I’m convinced DA Opper is not happy with this judge’s inefficiency and inability to control her courtroom. She tries repeatedly to keep this judge on track and mostly this judge seems in a rush to turn to DB for HIS perspective/“argument.” I think she thinks like a psychologist/anthropologist and she wants to fix DB’s behavior. She’s focused so much in that and has lost perspective of her actual role. She wanted another crack at him and hence creates an excuse for further engagement. She wants to cleanse the palate psychologically. She wants to reform him one last time. And he understands her motivations perfectly. He’s a career criminal and has dealt with “correction” efforts all his adult life and sniffs it out. That’s why he keeps modulating his behavior. Smh. JMO.

I’m convinced DA Opper is not happy with this judge’s inefficiency and inability to control her courtroom. She tries repeatedly to keep this judge on track and mostly this judge seems in a rush to turn to DB for HIS perspective/“argument.” I think she thinks like a psychologist/anthropologist and she wants to fix DB’s behavior. She’s focused so much in that and has lost perspective of her actual role. She wanted another crack at him and hence creates an excuse for further engagement. She wants to cleanse the palate psychologically. She wants to reform him one last time. And he understands her motivations perfectly. He’s a career criminal and has dealt with “correction” efforts all his adult life and sniffs it out. That’s why he keeps modulating his behavior. Smh. JMO.
I really felt he was playing her today. Agree Opper is no nonsense and has often had to get the judge back on track to keep things moving with this "pro per" defendant. I remember one instance when it came to a standstill during closing and she suggested a way to deal with DB and it worked very well. Judge Dorow owes Opper a big thanks for getting this done in such a short time.

Couldn't disagree more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back