• Hair Color
    • Sandy
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • Weight
    • 50 lbs
    • Description
    • Gray sweatpants, long sleeve dark colored shirt, red and green dinosaur slip on shoes, birth mark on left knee.
A Child Abduction Alert has been issued in Manitowoc County for the following child, Elijah Vue, age 3, Male, White, 3 ft. 0 inches, 45 lbs., with sandy hair, brown eyes and birth mark on left knee. Child was last seen near 3900 Mishicot Rd, Two Rivers, WI and is missing from Two Rivers. He was last seen wearing gray sweat pants, long sleeve dark colored shirt and red and green dinosaur slip on shoes.

• dontHesitate.png
  • ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
  • 1-800-843-5678
  • Two Rivers Police Department 844-267-6648

Authorities said Elijah Vue's caregiver last saw him at 8 a.m. at his home Tuesday morning, near 39th and Mishicot in Twin Rivers. He was last seen wearing gray sweatpants, a long sleeve dark-colored shirt and red and green dinosaur slip-on shoes.
He is described as 3 feet tall and 45 pounds, with sandy hair and brown eyes. Officials said he has a birthmark on his left knee.The Two Rivers Police Department said Vue is possibly carrying a red and white plaid blanket with him. Authorities said no family or associates are in the area.
Interesting.

• Issued for: Wisconsin
  • AMBER Alert: 31309
MK_amberAlert.png

Elijah Vue​

No photo available

• Missing Since
    • Feb 20, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Two Rivers, WI
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Male
    • Hair Color
    • Sandy
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • Weight
    • 50 lbs
    • Description
    • Gray sweatpants, long sleeve dark colored shirt, red and green dinosaur slip on shoes, birth mark on left knee.
A Child Abduction Alert has been issued in Manitowoc County for the following child, Elijah Vue, age 3, Male, White, 3 ft. 0 inches, 45 lbs., with sandy hair, brown eyes and birth mark on left knee. Child was last seen near 3900 Mishicot Rd, Two Rivers, WI and is missing from Two Rivers. He was last seen wearing gray sweat pants, long sleeve dark colored shirt and red and green dinosaur slip on shoes.

I can't access all the articles posted being in the UK so apologies if I've got details wrong here.

Another child missing from home? Who is this 'caretaker', a babysitter, foster parent? No family in the area at all?
How often do children this age wonder away from their homes of their own accord? In slippers, early in the morning when it's likely pretty cold.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels very concerned right now, given past cases. I truly hope I'm completely wrong .
His face! Such a sweet little boy. Please let him be found safe.

Two Rivers Police Department said he was last seen at a residence in the 3900 block of Mishicot Road in Two Rivers, Wis. Vue was last seen by his adult caregiver at 8 a.m. Tuesday, according to the alert.

The caregiver, who has not been named, reported Vue was missing to the Manitowoc County Joint Dispatch Center at 10:59 a.m. Tuesday.

There is no family or “associates” in the area, according to police

Where ever he is, he has a three hour head start. No family in the area, poor little mite.

What is the address of where he went missing? Are there woods nearby?

I know it is unlikely but it is possible this is a case of "caretaker falls asleep and child wanders out unlocked door." Those things do happen sometimes.
Amber alert out at 3, not 4 (sorry!)
I do think if it was a case of a baby sitter falling asleep, news would have said. Maybe?

The address given is 3900 block of Mishicot Road. Google view shows residential area with a cemetery across the street. And as the City’s name states, it is between two rivers.

Other than the description of the kid, I’m not finding other info.

What is the address of where he went missing? Are there woods nearby?

I know it is unlikely but it is possible this is a case of "caretaker falls asleep and child wanders out unlocked door." Those things do happen sometimes.
There are woods nearby. And further from that a river. 3900 Mishicot Rd

It is mentioned that a caregiver last saw Elijah
Missing 3-year-old boy in Two Rivers upgraded to AMBER Alert

According to the alert, Elijah’s caregiver last saw him at 8 a.m. in the 3900 block of Mishicot Road in Two Rivers
Amber Alert issued for missing Two Rivers boy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back