WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought it was smoke, but you can see the reflection of the camera in both of the pictures. You can see it most clearly in the second picture. Almost like an atm, but it doesn't seem likely that it's an atm machine...

The structure that's holding up the black material looks to be plastic and/or temporary. Those types of supports would not be used in a basement, and a basement wouldn't have those types of joists. Usually they are metal or wood. If I'm seeing things correctly, those appear to be fiberglass/plastic. Is this possibly a pole barn type structure, or maybe a large RV?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

OK, to me it looks like a basement or large room with a jack post to the left supporting a cross beam with bare fluorescent lights behind it. On the right if you look on the cross beam it looks as though there may be another jack post off camera. How many times am I allowed to change my opinion? :p

The machine next to him looks like sort of an industrial something. Could be a sweatshop type operation?

I agree. The basement of the old house we're renting right now has the same kind of metal pier, helping to hold up a floor beam. (We also have a tree trunk and some nailed-together 2x4's holding up floor beams.) Maybe this kid is being held in slavery to make something with that mechanical-looking object.

That object might also be some kind of gas regulator, as might be found in a basement. It's similar to these examples: http://inspectapedia.com/plumbing/GasRegulators.htm

MamaS, I googled Taylor Lee Druyor his photo's look like they could be this child.

He almost looks sleep-deprived to me. It could be the angle/lighting,though.

It looks like the pic was taken from an ATM and the machine looks like a gas pump. The awning could be a pieced-together job at some run-down, badly lighted gas station??

Here's a pic of Taylor Lee Druyor.
NCMC1153752c1.jpg

20120619_111642_unknown-1_300.jpg

Wow....I think that does look like him.

When I looked up the paticular shirt with the jersey number in front, the only place I saw it was walmart but in blue, I know sometime walmart carries odd things like this..
images

MamaS, I googled Taylor Lee Druyor his photo's look like they could be this child.

I agree. I was comparing earlobes on the previous pics and then you posted Tayor. His earlobes and eyebrows are a match.

I am not sure on perpective from the photo, but whatever is in the background appears to me to be fiberglass, like a boat, sauna tub, camper, etc. It appears to me to be made of fiberglass material like a tub surround. See how the sections fit together like fiberglass does.

20120619_111654_unknown2.jpg

Just brainstorming but could the machine be some kind of money counter.

Here are some examples:

img.php

link
213.jpg

link
N-Gene_Front.jpg

link

I did too... by e-mail we must have been at the same pace.. Still wish they knew where this child is...

I sent in a tip earlier today right after i posted that i thought this was him. I got an email back saying they would look into it

GOOD JOB Websleuthers.....and welcome RCaldwell!!! Thank you for your eagle eye. ((hugs))

Oh my land...I would rather 50 of us send it in, lol. Praying that whoever this child is, he is recovered safely shortly.

Great!! I got back a generic email
"Thank you for contacting the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations, St. Paul, MN. Email messages left here will be addressed during the hours of 9:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays.
If you are a law enforcement officer requiring immediate response, please contact 952-853-2690 and select option 2."

Prayers for this child..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member