WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi...I am a bit more of a lurker than a poster, but I wanted to express my admiration for all the hard work that has been done since this case was presented to us, the public, for help.

That sincerely said, the goal has been reached: the male, and the child victim, in the video have been identified. charges have been filed and hopefully a victim is safe.

I see no need to use the board to further speculate about who the perpetrator is. please don't misunderstand me-I am as horrified as the next person and feel a nagging desire to put a name to a monster's face. I feel this will come in due time. justice is being served, and you have helped.

I feel it is well past time to shut down the thread, because with no real information to sleuth, well-meaning sleuthers are gathering up initials of underage boys who we really have no idea are tied to the ICE case and trying to manner them fit. I realize it is just initials being posted, but its pretty simple to follow the thread and then go do a myspace/facebook, etc search-then the speculation about this young persons life is posted on ws.

I mean no disrespect. I think you all are great. I just think its time to let this one go-at least until (or if) concrete, verifiable information becomes available.
My very humble opinion.

Lena

Just like many of you, I've looked and speculated and looked and speculated and... you get it...over and over... the only thing I know for certain... my eyes are very tired. I feel both anger and pity for JM. Sickening circumstances for all involved.

If JM were actually arrested last week, I do not think he would be given access to a computer right now. And the state of Wisconsin has been investigating DAM since at least April. I'm sure the ICE would have been able to put the pieces together --without the need for a public plea -- if DAM was related to the minor who was being sought. And this doesn't even take into account the county discrepancy.

If JM were actually arrested last week, I do not think he would be given access to a computer right now. And the state of Wisconsin has been investigating DAM since at least April. I'm sure the ICE would have been able to put the pieces together --without the need for a public plea -- if DAM was related to the minor who was being sought. And this doesn't even take into account the county discrepancy.

Your reasoning sounds well-founded, Nat. Thank you, I guess I should clarify that "IF" the perp is JM I feel both anger and pity. (I was trying to suggest the "IF" by stating that the only thing I knew for certain was that my eyes were tired... obviously, my brain is tired, as well).

I do not think JM is the boy that ICE was trying to identify; there are just far too many inconsistencies for it to be him, IMO. I think it's more likely that DAM has nothing to do with ICE boy and that the charges against him are primarily related to the person born on xx-xx-1998.

His mouth & lips don't match for me besides the other good reasons to believe it is not him.

Hi...I am a bit more of a lurker than a poster, but I wanted to express my admiration for all the hard work that has been done since this case was presented to us, the public, for help.

That sincerely said, the goal has been reached: the male, and the child victim, in the video have been identified. charges have been filed and hopefully a victim is safe.

I see no need to use the board to further speculate about who the perpetrator is. please don't misunderstand me-I am as horrified as the next person and feel a nagging desire to put a name to a monster's face. I feel this will come in due time. justice is being served, and you have helped.

I feel it is well past time to shut down the thread, because with no real information to sleuth, well-meaning sleuthers are gathering up initials of underage boys who we really have no idea are tied to the ICE case and trying to manner them fit. I realize it is just initials being posted, but its pretty simple to follow the thread and then go do a myspace/facebook, etc search-then the speculation about this young persons life is posted on ws.

I mean no disrespect. I think you all are great. I just think its time to let this one go-at least until (or if) concrete, verifiable information becomes available.
My very humble opinion.

Lena

The mods have been discussing this post around the water cooler this morning and we agree.

When there is new news on this case, please alert this post so we are aware of the activity. Once the perp is named officially, we'll move over to "Awaiting Trials".

Thank you all for the hours you've spent on this case! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members