Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

In the beginning, Occam would say their car went off the road somewhere in an accident. Still possible. No phone with either of them would not help to track this. But not sure of the roads and distances and how impossible that would really be, to not be able to locate them in that case.

Stranger still that the car would back up to a storage unit, the tailgate would open, nothing would happen..no one gets out or uses the storage unit...and car drives away. Did they crawl through the tailgate not wanting to be seen? Was someone in the car with them making them do this? I have no answers..only questions.
He said camera was motion activated so only recorded when SUV arrived and left.

I got 2 things:

1. He easily (IMO) refers to his wife and daughter in present tense.

2. I saw no healing defensive wounds on his hands or arms (possible reason for all those close-ups?). So he has that going for him.

MOO.

I do struggle a bit with his lack of emotion but he's a "problem solver" and he may well be in denial and taking on a more LE angle to deal. Maybe even trying to impress them with his stoicism.

I still have the stank face, tho.

MOO

Man believes missing wife and daughter were abducted

I am in full agreement.
How far away was the wedding/funeral? ...Which ever it was he attended. I've read both. (Why did Jill not go with him?)

Interesting that he says he was in contact with her several times on his way home, while driving and stopping for dinner on Sunday. He would have a pretty good alibi if so, because these messages are verifiable with location, I'd say. JMO

Last edited:
You know it's bad when you, @MassGuy and I are spinning our wheels ridiculously fast in a parking lot, changing direction frequently. Come on guys, I am depending on you to stop my hinky meter from flashing and blaring.

That son.... until I know he is alive and well and cleared of any wrong doing, I won't rest. Also, what indication gave the father the thought that they were kidnapped, without no evidence of it happening? I suppose with the credit cards not being used for food, gas, lodging, may be why he's leaning that way. If so, where is the vehicle?

My thinking is this:

I’m strongly leaning towards foul play, and not an innocent explanation.

Until there is more evidence though, the door is still open to alternate possibilities.

I’ve suspected people of crimes before, and it has turned out that no crime was committed in the first place.

I don’t want to make that mistake here.

That being said, I think that press conference was problematic. Most importantly though, the circumstances are suspicious.

You know it's bad when you, @MassGuy and I are spinning our wheels ridiculously fast in a parking lot, changing direction frequently. Come on guys, I am depending on you to stop my hinky meter from flashing and blaring.

That son.... until I know he is alive and well and cleared of any wrong doing, I won't rest. Also, what indication gave the father the thought that they were kidnapped, without no evidence of it happening? I suppose with the credit cards not being used for food, gas, lodging, may be why he's leaning that way. If so, where is the vehicle?
Ha...I know.

Bad enough to feel completely flummoxed, but to have @MassGuy admit he's baffled is truly unsettling.

Sorry, I can't help calm your hinky meter, because my own eyebrows have disappeared somewhere north of my forehead since watching the presser.

I understand what you're saying about the son.
Consider this, though: It was Father's Day.
And Dad is unharmed.
My own thought is that if the son were in any way involved in the disappearances, Dad would also be missing.

JMO.

Yeah. He claimed they were caught on video Sunday afternoon, and law enforcement would certainly have this tape.

I think whatever happened, occurred later on that evening.
If he did indeed contact Jill by phone, twice on his way home Sunday, then it's possible he was trying to establish an alibi. Especially if, like you think, whatever happened, happened later..as in after he arrived home. JMO

My hinky meter went off the chart.

This guy needs every second of his time accounted for for the last few days, cooperative or not.
Ok, I am a bit confused here- one article said he was at a wedding, yet didn't he say he was at a funeral? Kind of strange for a husband to go to either of those events alone.

How far away was the wedding/funeral? ...Which ever it was he attended. I've read both. (Why did Jill not go with him?)

Interesting that he says he was in contact with her several times on his way home, while driving and stopping for dinner on Sunday. He would have a pretty good alibi if so, because these messages are verifiable with location, I'd say. JMO
HA! I just posted the same thing after you- why didn't Jill go with him to the funeral or wedding?

I also want to know why when they didn't come home at a certain time, that he didn't swing by the storage and shop, just to make sure they were there and ok? Especially where both phones were home?

One thing that stood out to me (at least from the article I was reading) was when KR said that he called his wife sometime after the wedding but he can't remember if he called her cell phone or the landline -- does he not have a call log on his phone? He said he was out of town, so I'm assuming if he was traveling he was probably calling from his cell phone.

ETA: Probably a minor point, but just kind of stuck out to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back