GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

[video=youtube;TheoRREyMN8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TheoRREyMN8[/video]

I've been trying to recall this case for months but just couldnt remember the names or State the crime occurred.
The above popped up on my youtube homepage. I'm glad he is getting his dues.

Over the years we have work so hard on this case we always felt Zocco was directly involved with Kelly death. His defense lawyers continues to delay a possible trial but they can only do that for so long. Just keep the Dryer family in your prayers. The sick individual should never see the light of day he should spend the rest of his rotten life in prison. Kris Zocco could have done the right thing at any time and requested medical service. He is a sick minded individual and needs to pay the price

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Kris Zocco seen on security video putting a larger athletic gear bag in his car's trunk:

Unless Zocco moved her body in separate pieces, doubtful that's her in that too easily hefted bag. And the bag doesn't sag/dip the way you'd expect a bag like that to do if it contained something as heavy as a body.

Hopefully the prosecution has enough other evidence that the jurors won't seize on this small video clip to shoot down/cast doubt on the prosecution's theory of the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back