GUILTY WI - Kenneth Juedes, 58, murdered, Unity, 30 Aug 2006 *wife arrested in 2019*

Detectives build case in 10-year-old murder

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/story/news/local/2016/08/29/detectives-build-case-10-year-old-murder/89110888/

Ken Juedes was found dead with two shotgun wounds in his chest on Aug. 30, 2006, and investigators are still trying to solve his case.

Marathon County Detective Greg Bean has been involved with investigating Juedes' death since that day. He said investigators have recently updated their plan of action in a new bid to close the case. One Marathon County detective will spend a majority of his work-time time - about 30 hours a week - devoted to the solving the case, and another detective also will investigate the case part-time.

Investigators have a strong circumstantial case, but they are hoping for a statement or piece of evidence that will help solve the case, Bean said. He said the district attorney has to be careful when he or she decides to prosecute a homicide because there will be only one shot at charging the person.

Looks like she finally got charged. Can't believe it took this long. I worked at Monster Hall Campground shortly before this happened. The place was an absolute disaster, but I was young and it was fun and I got to stay in my camper for free. I worked at the racetrack 2 times, told Cindy off and never went to the track again. She was very unpopular with everyone. I know there's a huge gap between being unpopular and a snobby *itch, and being a murderer, but I always knew she did it.

Last edited:
“From the onset of this investigation, all evidence led detectives to believe Kenneth was intentionally shot to death while in his home,” Parks said.

Schulz-Juedes had long been a person of interest in her husband’s murder, but the sheriff’s office did not say what led to her arrest more than 13 years after the murder.

But two of Juedes’ children from a previous marriage were suspicious. They sued Schulz-Juedes two years after their father’s death, alleging she killed her husband in a plot to recover more than $200,000 in life insurance for which she was a beneficiary, the Wausau Daily Herald said.
A Wisconsin woman offered a $25k reward in husband's murder. Now she is arrested for his death.

Sentencing hearing set in March for widow convicted in husband’s 2006 murder

A sentencing hearing is set for March 18 for the 67-year-old widow convicted of her husband’s 2006 murder.

A jury found Cindy Schulz-Juedes guilty of first-degree intentional homicide and resisting or obstructing an officer on Oct. 26.

Kenneth Juedes was found dead of gunshot wounds on Aug. 29, 2006. He was 58 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back