WI - Man Killed 6 Pets Execution-style With His 6 Kids Watching

These poor children, I imagine they might have thought this animal killing drunk freak was going to shoot them next.

Not only was he killing animals but he or his partner were driving drunk that night, putting everyone at risk. According to her they each had 12 beers BEFORE going to the bar.

That is extremely traumatic for the children, they'll all need a lot of therapy afterwards, Good Lord.. It took my sister 15 mins to get me to calm down and not be hysterical after seeing a deer get hit on the highway once (it did get up and run away and this was only several months ago). I can only imagine what those poor children saw, and not they'll have this horrific violence stuck in their heads.

Toward the end of the article it says they've been reported to child welfare before but nothing ever found. Now that could be just the fact that the trailer looks pretty ratty, but you have to wonder what was going on inside.

That is extremely traumatic for the children, they'll all need a lot of therapy afterwards, Good Lord.. It took my sister 15 mins to get me to calm down and not be hysterical after seeing a deer get hit on the highway once (it did get up and run away and this was only several months ago). I can only imagine what those poor children saw, and not they'll have this horrific violence stuck in their heads.

Meow,
I'm the same way. About a month ago I was driving on the interstate and saw where a couple of deer had been hit (must have been by a large truck). I thought I was going to have to pull over because I was so upset. It ruined the rest of the evening and for weeks I couldn't get it out of my head...and I'm an adult. I can't imagine the horror that these babies went through.

I bet the eleven year old is used to cleaning up her parents' mess. Wherever they go I hope they're kept together. I think they'll need each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back