WI WI - Ruth Egnoski, 18, Delavan, 1966

Attachments

• 742UFAZ1.jpg
    742UFAZ1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
  • f0ypzgl942da1.png
    f0ypzgl942da1.png
    403.4 KB · Views: 5
You all need to listen to this episode that was just released - makes me think even more that her step father had something to do with her disappearance.

<iframe src="Case Continued: Ruth Egnoski - Open Secrets" style="width: 100%; height: 200px; border: 0 none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>

1690803960987.png

Last month, we shared Ruth Egnoski’s story with you. It was a complicated story to piece together from newspaper archives and what people could remember so many decades later. It felt as though there were many holes in the story that we may never get to fill in due to the passage of time. We couldn’t even nail down what year Ruth vanished.

We had submitted several record requests to the Delavan Police Department. Unfortunately, at the time that episode was produced, we had not heard anything. We decided to go forward with production because sometimes we never hear back, despite open records laws requiring a response within a specified period of time.

Less than a month after our episode aired, we were shocked to receive a large police file from the Delavan Police Department. The information in this file fills in many gaps in the story and answers many questions we had a month ago. What we learned while reading those files was shocking.

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Ruth Egnoski, please call the Delavan Police Department at 262-728-6311.

You all need to listen to this episode that was just released - makes me think even more that her step father had something to do with her disappearance.

<iframe src="Case Continued: Ruth Egnoski - Open Secrets" style="width: 100%; height: 200px; border: 0 none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>

View attachment 438040

Last month, we shared Ruth Egnoski’s story with you. It was a complicated story to piece together from newspaper archives and what people could remember so many decades later. It felt as though there were many holes in the story that we may never get to fill in due to the passage of time. We couldn’t even nail down what year Ruth vanished.

We had submitted several record requests to the Delavan Police Department. Unfortunately, at the time that episode was produced, we had not heard anything. We decided to go forward with production because sometimes we never hear back, despite open records laws requiring a response within a specified period of time.

Less than a month after our episode aired, we were shocked to receive a large police file from the Delavan Police Department. The information in this file fills in many gaps in the story and answers many questions we had a month ago. What we learned while reading those files was shocking.

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Ruth Egnoski, please call the Delavan Police Department at 262-728-6311.
Well from her license shown, it appears that her eye color was brown. Hopefully, her NamUs webpage will be updated to reflect that and change that from "unknown".

Ruth’s niece sent me a text at 3AM with the update. I am floored by the statements within the police report. I want to find out where those hunting properties are and GPR the whole thing.

I guess publicly shaming the police department for violating FOIA works.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back