GUILTY WI - Tammie Garlin, 36, murdered at Portage 'house of horrors', 4 June 2007

In an earlier article it said the women had Aids/Cancer...according to the autopsy from one of these articles it says she had no diseases...I wonder why her daughter would say her mother had those horrible diseases if she didnt? Eh..never mind nothing surprises me anymore. :furious:

It sounds to me like that daughter at 15 yrs old is a sociopath. Out of all four of them I don't know which is the worst. I hope they all get the death penalty or LWOP. They don't deserve to even be sucking air.

Personally I feel the 15 yr old is as much a victim as her brother!
Look at the lifestyle she has been living for who knows how long. She adapted which is probably the only reason she was not tortured as well.
We have to remember she is a child!
Maybe she said her mom had various diseases because it is what she was told.
Im sure there is alot more to this story then we know yet.
I hope ALL the children that were in this house can overcome what they have witnessed. Especially the boy.

Just heard on Headline Prime that the 11 year-old weighed only 60 pounds when he was found.

I grew up in a very abusive home. They tortured me in just about every way possible. I truly believe that had they told me to assist in a murder, I probably would have either in hopes they'd stop torturing me, maybe it'd get the focus off me for a while, or that they'd kill me in the process too.

These kids may have been put through tests too. I was repeatedly set up to meet a trusting adult, one who I could tell about the abuse going on in hopes I'd get the help needed to get free. Then it would turn out they were actually friends of the abusers, so everything said was reported back in full detail about what I'd say.

I learned quickly that getting help wasn't an option. Who could I trust? I still do not know who I can trust and I've been free of them for a few years. Only recently have I started being able to tell a little about what went on.

A person who hasn't been through a mind warping situation like that may not be able to understand why the person being hurt doesn't just leave. I can't explain it, but they whittle your entire self, your existence, away day by day. Everything about you, stripped away until there's nothing left but a shell, that feels as if it's all controlled by them.

I just hope she and the boy gets the therapy they deserve, a loving family who won't hurt them, and a happy life after all this is over.

Meowy, so sorry to hear about what happened to you. I know how it is. I spent 14 years in a marrage that was like that. People tell me it must not have been that bad that I didn't leave. He was a fire fighter so when the LE were called he was told to go cool off, and I was told that I was insane. Everyone thought my ex was the nicest guys in the world. Yeah to everyone but me and our son.
You just get to the point of just surviving the day and trying to keep the person happy so they would be nice. I hope you get help dealing with your demons. God Bless you and this poor boy.

meowy, you have a place in my heart.

Me too meowy. And also you have my thanks for sharing. I know it is very difficult for many people to understand why Shawn Hornbeck stayed with Devlin. I think your comments will help shed light on that case and of course many others. So thank you for sharing, I'm sure it is not easy to talk of those dark days.

And may peace and light surround you for the rest of your days:blowkiss:

Just to make everyone aware & to notice something.........
Close to all articles being reported is out of Fl. Where the 2 yr old was abducted from.

In Wi they try to sweep the dirty laundry under the rug! They report & drop it........such as the case in the murder of 6 peope including 2 six month old babies.

Cheko- I've been SO frustrated by the WI news blackout over the years, I look to national news before checking any of the local stations. They report that it happened, and then they promptly give no further details. If there's a court appearance that follows, they say so- but not much else. VERY frustrating.

Good timeline of known events in the case.
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/06/24/State/Lives_intertwine_in_d.shtml

I'm getting confused about the relationships in the case. Sisk and Candace Clark aka Candice Farris were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Tammie Garlin and Clerc were in a lesbian relationship.

There are hints that Garlin and Farris may also have had intimate relationships. Allegations that Garlin fantasized about Farris (at least according to Farris) and Clerc and Sisk didn't like it.

Clerc met Farris on the internet and fell in love with her and that is how they all ended up living together.

In her interview Farris/Clark said she was afraid of the others. But it looks like everybody was in thrall to her (at least per her statements.) Incidently, Farris/Clark seems to have the worst criminal record.

With both Farris/Clark and Felicia Garlin talking there are conflicting accounts of the death of Tammie Garlin. Farris/Clark version comes out heavy against Felicia. Tammie Garlin had a head injury that had allegedly been inflicted by Sisk at some point prior to the day of her death. The laceration was "sewed up" by Clerc. After that injury Tammie Garlin was incontinent and had to be carried to the bathroom.
http://www.wiscnews.com/pdr/news/198384

Farris/Clark's mother had custody of little Courtney and gave her to Farris/Clark for one reason or another (conflicting versions of why.) Now Farris/Clark's sister says she is "outraged" that they are talking about putting the three babies in long term foster care and says she will fight to get custody.
http://wkbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=6722949

It sounds to me like that daughter at 15 yrs old is a sociopath. Out of all four of them I don't know which is the worst. I hope they all get the death penalty or LWOP. They don't deserve to even be sucking air.

Both the 15 year old girl and the 11 year old boy suffered all the requirements for being a serial killer.

I hope the 11 year old can overcome this emotionally and atleast become a decent memeber of society and not a woman hateing murderer or worse.

The 15 yr old, IMO it's too late for her. She's already a full fledged sadistic murdering sociopath.

Both the 15 year old girl and the 11 year old boy suffered all the requirements for being a serial killer.

I hope the 11 year old can overcome this emotionally and atleast become a decent memeber of society and not a woman hateing murderer or worse.

The 15 yr old, IMO it's too late for her. She's already a full fledged sadistic murdering sociopath.

I'm afraid you're right.

I hear ya Bobbisangel...I say they all deserve the death penalty. I figure prison is too good for them. Why do they deserve to eat and be sheltered comfortably... They sure didnt do that for the little boy they had stuffed in a closet. :banghead:

I hear ya Bobbisangel...I say they all deserve the death penalty. I figure prison is too good for them. Why do they deserve to eat and be sheltered comfortably... They sure didnt do that for the little boy they had stuffed in a closet. :banghead:

WI Death Penalty= General Population.

Wisconsin should be ashamed they hold some of the worst of the worst in our prisons! They get life!!!!

There's been a push lately to bring back the DP. Do you know anything about that? I can't remember what the prompting was....

Based solely on hope, Stacye Scarborough went out last week and bought some baby clothes, a changing table, a stroller and some little odds and ends.

"Just the necessities," Scarborough said. But she's not pregnant.

Scarborough, who lives in Marion County, wants to get custody of her three nieces, who are now in the care of the Wisconsin child welfare system - and what a dramatic lifestyle change that would be, if she succeeds.

snip...The boy's plight has sparked sympathy nationwide, with people wanting to help, including an aunt in Immokalee. A fund set up by the Daily Register in Portage has collected more than $10,000 for the boy, whose name has not been released, but the aunt has been told to stop a fundraising drive to pay medical expenses because the child's medical bills are being taken care of by Wisconsin.

Clark, meanwhile, has reportedly talked to the police three times.

"She provided false information every time we had contact with her," said Portage police Lt. Mark Hahn.
http://www.starbanner.com/article/20070702/NEWS/207020306/1025/NEWS

There's been a push lately to bring back the DP. Do you know anything about that? I can't remember what the prompting was....

Steven Avery murdering Teresa Halbach in Oct 2005

House of Horrors: Girl Lost in the System

New information on the 2-year-old girl who was found in the Portage house of horrors. Documents released in Florida tell the story of an abused and neglected girl who was lost in the system.

Documents say officials knew the foster parents that Courtney went to stay with, who were Michaela Clerc's parents (Clerc is another defendant in the Portage homicide and abuse case) had been investigated in the past for sexual batter and sexual molestation, but still placed Courtney in their care
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/8362322.html

I hope they investigate the aunt extremely well before handing over these kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back