WI WI - The Capital City Murders - UNSOLVED

I know it is a long shot, but I would like to see Dail Dinwiddie added to this list. The MO surrounding her disappearance is very similar to what we are seeing with these other women.

I think at a minimum it should be looked at, and if there is good reason, then discounted.

Salem

It makes sense to have them all together. I will try to work on that, KR2. LOL

Wasn't there a quote about some city official saying in Florida that they were having serial killings at a university down there, and he was very outspoken about it, then it went cold...

Would be interesting to see if the missing dates jive with Florida.
Just a thought!:dance:

We can certainly take a look, KR2. I thought they found their serial killer in the Florida cases tho.

An other thing is Madison and Greenbay are all connected to Milwaukee by 3 highways 43, 41 and 94. The person could be working out of Milwaukee and make these easy trips the other cities.
Did anyone think of the fact (depending on the dates) that there are alot of vaction homes in The Dells. very quick drive to madison.

I just received a reply from Greta about her show tonight!!!! It says:

It sure is weird ( that 2 are missing & 1 dead) in such a short period of time. greta

An other thing is Madison and Greenbay are all connected to Milwaukee by 3 highways 43, 41 and 94. The person could be working out of Milwaukee and make these easy trips the other cities.
Did anyone think of the fact (depending on the dates) that there are alot of vaction homes in The Dells. very quick drive to madison.

I hadn't thought of that - I didn't know it was so well-connected! But that is what some researchers have speculated, that if it is a serial killer it's probably a traveler, like a truck driver or a traveling salesman. I agree, getting the dates and places together would be a really good way of looking at it.

I just received a reply from Greta about her show tonight!!!! It says:

It sure is weird ( that 2 are missing & 1 dead) in such a short period of time. greta

Great! Now maybe they need to relate the OTHER missing/murdered women to those 3! (Does Greta know about all the rest I wonder?!)

One thing that connected the dots on the earlier murders to Kelly, Angela, and others were all except two were found within 14 miles of Madison. Another strange thing I noted...none were located on the Middleton side of Madison which makes me question if this could be the area the perp is from.

One thing that connected the dots on the earlier murders was that they were all except one found within 14 miles of Madison. Another strange thing I noted...none were located on the Middleton side of Madison which makes me question if this could be the area the perp is from.

Thats what did it for me too SS. Once you start reading you see the dotted lines.

Probably won't be before her show airs.....

The thing that makes me really think there's a serial killer is in the Debra Bennett case, how her hotel key was sent to LE (either that or the newspaper, I can't remember which). And forgive me, but that makes me think of the Zodiak killer. Could it be even slightly possible that we're dealing with a copycat? Especially since the movie recently came out?

I don't think so. He doesn't seem to be taunting LE or the public in any way. Zodiac has an ego like that of BTK. I don't feel they are related.

I mapped out the prior murders on google maps, but I didn't save them. I will have to remap them all out again. It was amazing to see on paper.

For me its the fact that the girls were out for the evening & vanished into thin air. Most found around the Madison area in a wooded area.

Deidre Harm (Wis Rapids) had also been to a bar vanished without a trace to be found by hunters out in the woods decomposed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back