WI WI - Victoria Prokopovitz, 59, Pittsfield, 25 April 2013 *Guilty*

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz

Today marks 39 weeks that you have been missing. I wish we knew where we could find you so we could end this suffering! I can't describe what it feels like to be where we are right now! To be here this long! It feels like I am standing in the middle of a Merry-Go-Round that is going twice as fast as it should be and I don't know how to get on it or to stop it. Life is just going on yet we have no answers as to if you are alive, if you are okay, where you are, what happened, or if we will ever find you!!! our hearts ache with the emptiness... Who do we turn to when there are things that you only share with your mom? How can we make this stop? More questions is all we find... When all we want is to find you Mom! We finally got the reward money collected and were able to put it out to the public that we are offering it to find you. Please know that we work so hard everyday trying to figure out how to find you! We will never give up... We will find you mom! We love you and miss you sooooooo much!!! ️

Thunderclap for Vicki! We only need 500 supporters to make this happen! You can help FLOOD online with Vicki's face and story! We CAN do this! It doesn't cost anything... just takes a couple of seconds. Please....help us in our search for Victoria!! Set for January 25th, at 7 pm... it will be 9 months that day that she has been missing! I know that with all the amazing people supporting this page, we can reach our goal and make this happen....So, go support Vicki and help us bring her home! Thank you!!!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8152-help-find-victoria-prokopovitz

Today is the last day; she needs 252 more "claps". I've shared it on every FB profile; group & page I have control over. The "I supported Victoria at thunderclap" FB wall post is disappearing; so if you've already clapped; please go back & click share; to reshare it. This has cost her tons of claps I'm sure! I noticed it the other day when I saw my friend do it. I went to her wall to like; it was gone. I then looked on my own wall; it was gone. I thought it was a weird fluke but it's happened again today; even with twitter.

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz
I want to thank EVERYONE that clapped for my mom on thunderclap, you can keep clapping if you haven't yet, but we reached our minimum of 500 supporters!!!! Thank you so much for everyone that shared her post and rallied your friends to help!!!!!! You are AMAZING!!! We really would not have been able to do this without you!!!! I cried my eyes out last night when we fell short. When Thunderclap contacted me and said they would be willing to extend it due to the nature of the campaign I was so excited!!! I knew we could do it!!!! Tonight at 7 pm there will be a post on your page with my mom's Facebook page and missing poster! Thank you so much!! I couldn't have done this without you!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

We have re-done the flyer for Vicki its on Both Rapid Search and Rescue's FB page and the Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz page.

Prokopovitz family increases reward They are now offering $2,500 for information leading to her whereabouts.

Anyone with information can call the Brown Co. Sheriff’s Investigative Division at (920) 448-4230, Crime Stoppers at (920) 432-7867 or send a text message to 274637 with the keyword GBTIP and the information.

The offer expires in July.

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz FB page

We have re-done the flyer for Vicki its on Both Rapid Search and Rescue's FB page and the Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz page.

Is there a reason it's so dark?

Rapid Search and Rescue Yesterday

attachment.php

Attachments

• Flier42014.jpg
    Flier42014.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 167
New article Vicki has been missing for 1 year. Someone knows something; Vicki did not just vanish into thin air! Praying for answers for her daughter who has worked so very hard doing what she can to keep her beloved mom in the public's eye. Sending strength & prayers to her daughters that Vicki will be home soon

Deputies: Person close to missing Pittsfield woman knows how she disappeared

Someone “close to” a Pulaski-area woman missing for more than a year likely knows how she disappeared and may have been involved, Brown County sheriff’s officials said.

Authorities won’t say whether they have suspects in the April 2013 disappearance of 60-year-old Victoria Prokopovitz, but said they know enough about her habits and physical condition to believe it’s unlikely she simply walked away from the house she shared with her husband on a dead-end road in rural Pittsfield.

“It wasn’t typical of her to wander around in the middle of the night outside her home,” said Sheriff’s Capt. Jeff Sanborn. “She didn’t drive, and she had no access to weapons. We feel very strongly that someone very close to Victoria may have information or involvement regarding her going missing.

Yes we redid the flyer in black because we wanted people to separate the black from the original flyer we created last year that had the white back ground. I can edit the back ground if anyone wishes to print it out just message either of FB pages and I can get a special one made up for printing. Also the bright red is used on the flyer as it is Vicki's favorite color.
Prokopovitz family increases reward They are now offering $2,500 for information leading to her whereabouts.

Anyone with information can call the Brown Co. Sheriff’s Investigative Division at (920) 448-4230, Crime Stoppers at (920) 432-7867 or send a text message to 274637 with the keyword GBTIP and the information.

The offer expires in July.

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz FB page

Is there a reason it's so dark?

Rapid Search and Rescue Yesterday

attachment.php

http://www.jrn.com/nbc26/news/UPDATE-Human-Remains-found-in-Shawano-County--258980131.html

Investigators are still working to get more information after human remains are found in Shawano County, near Rocky Ridge Lane and Peach Tree Street in the Town Of Richmond this weekend. The sheriff’s department is calling it a potential homicide, but are still waiting for forensic tests to confirm...

“Every day you get up and hope that this is the day you get an answer,” said Marsha Loritz. Her mother, Victoria Prokopovitz, has been missing for more than a year. She had hope that the remains found in Shawano County could be her mother.

“It's only 31 minutes from the house, so this is definitely a possibility,” she said.

I follow Vickii's FB page but have missed a lot due to my own life being really busy

My heart breaks for Marsha. I was hopeful when I saw you post; but unfortunately; it's not Marsha's turn for answers :(

Vicki would be very proud of all that Marsha is doing to keep her in the public eye.

Saying prayers that Marsha gets answers very soon...

Unfortunately for Loritz a detective contacted her, ruling out the possibility of the remains being her mother.

“I just had a peaceful feeling for this first time in a long time, and to have that ripped away, is like almost back on day one again,” said Loritz.

For now, she's sending her strength to the family who will now find closure.

“I would say that I’m so sorry, but I’m grateful that you have your answer,” she said.

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz shared a link May 19 - UPDATE: Coroner: Body Found in Shawano Co. is Female Updated: Mon 12:49 PM, May 19, 2014 - Videos at link The Shawano County Coroner says more information is expected later this week from the State Crime Lab about a body found Sunday, May 11 in the Township of Richmond.
UPDATE: Sun 4:30 PM, May 11, 2014 - Saturday a group of young adults found the remains while walking in the woods. The Sheriff's office received the calls at approximately 5:25 PM. Deputies were sent to the scene to investigate.

The case is being handled as a possible homicide. The remains, artifacts, and evidence have been sent for a forensic exam and autopsy to the Wisconsin State Crime Lab for further examination and positive identification.

Oh, silly me, didn't read far enough. Another possibility is Heather Szekeres, missing from Shawano since June of 2013.

Just so heartbreaking to see a daughter hoping it's her mom when remains are found.

Oh, silly me, didn't read far enough. Another possibility is Heather Szekeres, missing from Shawano since June of 2013.

Just so heartbreaking to see a daughter hoping it's her mom when remains are found.

She's always been really hopeful that her beloved mom would come home but I think that as the one year date came; she realized that something was horribly wrong.

She knows others who have loved ones missing since the 70's. If her mom is found deceased; at least she can bring her home & know where she is. I pray every day they find Vicki to end the pain her daughter feels. Praying that day comes really soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cndle5232014.jpg
    Cndle5232014.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 138

Carmen Owens NamUs age 41 - Date last seen November 02, 1998 Dentals & DNA available - Circumstances - Unknown. Carmen was last seen at the Shawano Bus Station in the vicinity of the 1200 block of E. Green Bay St. in Shawano, WI headed for Green Bay, WI. Carmen has a medical condition and needs medication.

Heather Szekeres NamUs - age 32 - Date last seen June 23, 2013 - no dentals; DNA or finger prints - Circumstances - Heather left home to meet friends at the bar. She never returned home.

Heather Szekeres: Why hasn't missing woman been found? - As of July 6, Shawano, Wis. woman Heather Szekeres still hasn't been found and her case is now two weeks old. Her husband was one of the last people to see her during a night of alleged partying at a bar near their home. He claims that he stayed home with their child so she could get some time out with her friends. She reportedly came home to check on her family but then left again. He says she never returned after this. There are four main theories that could be speculated in this case, but it's hard to feel positive either way when her loved ones haven't been very prominent in the media -- unlike other missing persons cases.

My heart breaks for Vicki's family. Once again remains were found; once again they waited for news. I can't imagine how hard it is on them. I just looked at the press release; the remains are male.

Human Remains Found in Oneida County Updated: Mon 5:57 PM, Jun 30, 2014

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz posted about an hour ago
It is terrible that our family is being put through this! Each time we hear that remains or a body had been found makes you think the absolute worse.... Or makes you hope that our closure is near... NO family should be out through this! NO ONE should have to hope that devastating news is their closure! I can only hope and pray that the person out there that holds our answers grows a conscience and comes forward with their knowledge to end this agony!!!! How can you sit by and watch us suffer?!? Haven't we gone through this long enough???? It has been 431 days that we have had to run questions through our minds with not a single answer!! We have had to worry if our mom is out there somewhere... Alone? cold? hungry? alive? scared? does she know who she is? Is someone hurting her? Is she... No longer "with is"? Will we ever see her again? The questions go on and on yet we can't answer any of them!!!! It makes me angry to know someone could end this and refuses to! People don't vanish! Let's be real here!! We are talking About a 59 year old woman who lived in the country and didn't drive, didn't take anything with her, had recently recovered from colon cancer... Where could she be??? No one can understand this place we are in unless they have gone through it themselves!!! The sad thing is that there are far to many families that can understand what we are going through and that is AWFUL!!!!

http://fox11online.com/2014/07/25/reward-doubles-in-prokopovitz-case/

The reward for information in the case of a missing woman has been doubled.

Victoria Prokopovitz was last seen at her Pittsfield home in April of 2013. She left her purse at home, with her ID, money and cellphone. Since then, friends and family have tried to figure out what happened to the 60-year-old grandmother. An exhaustive search hasn’t turned up any clues as to why she disappeared without identification, money, or a vehicle.

Prokopovitz’s family is now offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to her location.

Help Find Victoria "Vicki" Prokopovitz posted 54 minutes ago
Mom... Today marks 15 months that you have been gone... I had a terrible nightmare last night! I woke up shaking and in tears! I miss you so much and am trying so hard to find you! I was wearing my "Hope for Vicki" t-shirt yesterday, as I do every EVERY Thursday... And we went to eat for Travis's birthday... A woman came up to me and recognized the shirt and started asking questions.. She follows the site... It made me smile that she acknowledged it and that she cared to ask questions. People are NOT forgetting mom!! I WON'T let them!! We are going to find you!!! I love you mom!!! Marsha

Attachments

• VickiTShirt.jpg
    VickiTShirt.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 90

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members