Will Casey Anthony Fake Tears And Emotion For A Jury?

BBM

I don't think she'll even be fazed by this...she's so detached from the real world, she won't even equate those with her situation or with Caylee....just another scene from the Law & Order or CSI show she's pretending to star in.
jmo

You very well could be right. It will be interesting to see just how on mark all of us were or weren't. She's a garden variety sociopath so it's anyone's guess what she'll "choose" to react to. She needs someone to mirror. Someone to get the juices flowing. If there is no guidance, she has no idea how to emote feelings. She's missing that gene.

Not only will Casey feign tears for Caylee, but Cindy and George will as well.

They've already constantly milked the "I'm a grieving grandparent" routine, as if this sudden 'ailment' just coincidentally only locks into gear when the truth is required of them. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, they appear as though they're plenty comfortable accepting money in exchange for Caylee's replacement.

Nearly 3 years of horrid behavior by George and Cindy as they have kicked Caylee to the curb, will not be replaced by 3 hours of tearful testimony between them. The Jury will be well-aware of the Anthony's lies and deceit, mark my word.

I think it would be a gross miscarriage of justice if they find a Jury that has never seen or heard of GA/CA and their repeated criminal actions in covering up this murder. They should be made aware of what they are like..... IMO

IMO, the only real tears ICA may cry will be for herself... when she realizes she really is not gonna get out of it this time.

Otherwise, in general, IMO, she will TRY to pretend she is crying and upset at times (she will have been coached to do this), but she will not be able to hold out for the whole time of the trial. Her true self will shine through loud and clear. She will glare at someone, she will look furious at something said or she may just sit completely emotionless at times. And she will do plenty of grooming. She just won't be able to help herself. It's who she is. And anyone who dares to say something that reflects badly on her mostly likely will be the recipient of a cold, icy glare.

I believe it will only take once or twice for the jury to see the pure hate and anger in ICA's face for them to recognize any other emotion is fake.

JMHO

:great:

If we see a big box of tissues on the defense table, then that will be the cue from the defense team for Casey to cry ... show some tears ... use those Kleenex to dry your eyes ...

But in my opinion ...

I think the ONLY THING that "might" make Casey cry is RAW ONIONS -- they could just place a bowl of some freshly cut onions right under Casey's nose ...

Do you think she would shed a tear then ?

BTW ... I always cry when dicing and cutting onions for seasoning ..

:crazy:

Personally, I think Casey should stay just the way she is NORMALLY and not change a thing no matter how it appears or doesn't appear. She shouldn't cry if she doesn't feel the need to cry. She should laugh if she feels the need to laugh. Whatever is her NORMAL way is what should be revealed. How else could you "fairly" judge someone? I would much rather see her NOT cry or see her LAUGH (appropriate or not), etc. because then I could see her as her true self and not by what she does "on cue" and only then form my own opinion(s). I think the jury will be much smarter than we are giving them credit for...

Oh, of course she will shed some tears. All she has to do is poke her finger in her eye as she's done before. It's easy. Try it.

However, I do believe the real tears will come from the jurors.
jmo

I think it would be a gross miscarriage of justice if they find a Jury that has never seen or heard of GA/CA and their repeated criminal actions in covering up this murder. They should be made aware of what they are like..... IMO

Between the videos of both George & Cindy and their depositions which will sharply contrast to their trial testimony, the Jurors are going to be well-informed as to what type of people G&C are.

Cindy Anthony lies to LDB: "I placed the dryer sheets in Casey's car."

Linda nor Jeff are going to allow them to get by with anything.

Casey can reveal her ugly in a nano second. IMO, her icy stares and anger pop out all the time. Some people aren't as easy to read as Casey in her unguarded moments. She may cry, but I think we'll see more unrehearsed ugly come out. In her mind, she is being persecuted. She's angry at those mean prosecutors. Her coldness, lack of remorse, and anger will show.

I think casey will show some emotion, whether real or feigned, during trial. She will get angry and have angry tears during the state's opening. She'll cry when her parents or Lee testifies. She'll freak out when the remains are shown. She will likely try to show true emotion at times she feels she should. But the real casey will always out. She cannot mask her true identity and she cannot accurately approximate a real human conscience for long because she doesn't know how it feels.
Actors are good at what they do when they can somehow identify with the character they are playing. casey cannot identify with a mother who truly loved her child or misses her now that she's gone. She can do what many sociopaths do - she can use fake charm or try to evoke pity. But the jury will spend weeks with her. And overtime, sociopaths cannot maintain the fiction that they care for others. The jury will see, as we all have.

Casey will only cry if they have a sharp tack handy to jab her with at the "appropriate" moments. Other than that, no tears except when the jury comes back with a guilty verdict and Casey realizes that her butt is really not getting out of jail now or ever. MOO

Exactly....this creature doesn't seem to feel human emotions the way normal people do. The only way she'll be able to cry is if one of the DT smuggles in a straight pin on their clothes and they give it to KC to stick herself when she needs to show pain/hurt. She feels for herself only....it's just so sad for Caylee.

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back