Will Casey make a deal if told they are going for death penalty?

Deal or no Deal ? that's the question! Poll here...

• Yes I feel strongly about it!

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Yes I feel perhaps she may do this.

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • Yes I feel it is slightly probably.

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first.

Votes: 38 15.1%
  • Maybe, but I'm not too sure.

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Maybe, just maybe.

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far.

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • I don't think, but I just can't get her.

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • I Don't think so.

Votes: 26 10.3%
  • HE!! NO! She thinks she is innocent!

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • He!! NO!

Votes: 22 8.7%
  • He!! No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal?

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • He!! No! They have the wrong Casey!

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
think I voted just maybe. some kind of maybe anyways :biglaugh:

I cant figure this chick out, she doesnt make enough sense so I cant even speculate.

I can't answer this one because my answer consists of LE and Prosecution not allowing her the possibility of a Plea Bargain. She had her chance.

I don't think she'll be offered one.

The state attorney will be in no rush to try and get a jury to sentance a young 20 something woman to death. Especially when the exact mechanism of the victims death is not known. Juries are notoriously reluctant to impose death on women. Especially attractive ones. Look at how many around here, who know all of the facts, still get swayed by Caseys absurd lies.

If the SA can get a plea deal that puts her away for 25 to life, and gets her to reveal where she dumped Caylee, he will jump on it.

Casey may be a liar, but I also think that she is a chicken ****. I think that once JB gets the discovery, he will advise her to take a deal. Then we will get the best story line yet!

Yes I feel strongly about it! <- My Vote!
Yes I feel perhaps she may do this.
Yes I feel it is slightly probably.
Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first.
Maybe, but I'm not too sure.
Maybe, just maybe.
I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far.
I don't think, but I just can't get her.
I Don't think so.
HELL NO! She thinks she is innocent!
Hell NO! She really believes her own lies! <~~ My vote
Hell NO!
Hell No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal?
Hell No! They have the wrong Casey!

She may not be offered one. If they have the skull fragments which were mentioned in the very beginning but disappeared right away, from LE perspective they have no reason to offer her a deal.

If public opinion keeps heating up they may offer her a deal for a life sentence instead of the death penalty just to get the body, but I believe she can't give up the body because it will show how brutally the baby was killed.

I voted that I don't think so. She would be smart if she did, but I think she's too stubborn, or really has convinced herself that she is innocent. But, she could surprise us.

I haven't voted, but I am thinking that a better lawyer will belly up and when that happens Casey will be confronted with reality (facts) at that point they will try to plea down to life.

They already have all of the body that they need. They have the hair which was attached to the body and was shed sometime after death. Science has proven that a hair can not develop the distinctive band of death after it has become detatched from the body. All persons who would share the same mitochondrial DNA as Caylee are alive and accounted for. That hair is a piece of Caylee's dead body.

As O.J.'s fiasco has proven, a determined liar like Casey will continue to lie and embellish as long as she has a speck of a notion that she can appeal or escape. Casey is a Queen Bee surounded by worker bees, in the form of her delusional family and a foolish defense team. They will continue to feed her fantasies, and she will continue to lie.

Susan

I think if Casey and her Attorney's know that Casey is going to get the Death Penalty that they will try to make a Deal, but I also think that the only way the DA will make a deal is if she leads them to the body, which I do not think she is willing to do, she is too scared :yow:eek:f what her mother will think, she has to continue to lie.:pinocchio:

they will find Caylee's body long before Casey considers telling LE where she is, so Howie I say "No Deal !"

He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!<<<<<My vote!

I think KC has convinced herself that she had nothing to do with this-she believes her own lies and stories.

Casey is self destructive and going to jail anyway so I doubt she'll ever confess to anything. She'll hope the body is never found and some loophole will get her off or at least a future appeal. Also, she wants to continue to control her family and be sure to have someone visit her in jail, work to free her, fund her appeals, and send her prison commissary money. Cindy would probably still back her even if she confessed, but might not spend all her money on legal fees.

My vote: He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!

I went with

He!! NO! She really believes her own lies!

Either that, or she really thinks she'll get away with this. She's awfully confident.

Yes I feel strongly about it! 9 5.77%
Yes I feel perhaps she may do this. 13 8.33%
Yes I feel it is slightly probably. 6 3.85%
Maybe, but they may want to see what other evidence is there first. 28 17.95%
Maybe, but I'm not too sure. 6 3.85%
Maybe, just maybe. 9 5.77%
I don't think so, unless there is stonger evidence than what we've seen so far. 10 6.41%
I don't think, but I just can't get her. 4 2.56%
I Don't think so. 12 7.69%
HE!! NO! She thinks she is innocent! 12 7.69%
He!! NO! She really believes her own lies! 27 17.31% *~*MY VOTE*~*
He!! NO! 11 7.05%
He!! No! She is innocent because Caylee is still alive so why deal? 3 1.92%
He!! No! They have the wrong Casey! 6 3.85%

I am not sure they will even offer her a deal.... IF and that is a big IF they do it will ONLY be so Caylee can have a resting place and she can finally be found!

I don't think she will take it .... she REALLY believes the lies she has told!

I picked maybe once they see the evidence. I hope they have lots of evidence and frankly, I believe they do. I don't think KC could handle the chance of the death penalty. She's lookin' a little scared lately and I think maybe reality is setting in. Anyway I sure hope so. I realize she is a sociopath and I am plagued with wishful thinking but I really would hope that if they said "KC, tell us where you put Caylee and we won't fry you" that she would go for it. Ok, I know, take those pink glasses off.

There's not a box to check for my answer:

She will ONLY make a deal if they seek the death penalty and she is found guilty. I think she will tell them where Caylee is during the sentencing phase in order to avoid the death penalty.

If they don't seek the death penalty, she will never talk. As long as she thinks that there's a chance, even if it's only 1%, that she might go free, she will not deal.

Here I thought I covered everything! Sorry about missing the No deal will be offered option! lol

Also, I was not trying to take away from the other thread about this but I felt a good poll was needed here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmarengel
Back