Will Casey take the stand?

No competent attorney would ever put her on the stand.

As if a jury would ever believe a word she said? Certainly not on the heels of testimony regarding all of her proven LIES. :bang:

heh
hehe
hehehehe
uhhheheuh
HAheheheheh
HAHAHAHHAA
BWHAHAHAAHAAAAAAHHAHHAAHAA!!!!

...oo...I think I pulled somethin' :)

Not if Baez has a single functioning brain cell in his head.

I have it from a reliable source that he DOES have a single functioning brain cell in his head. It's the one, the one....the one on the lower left side.

...that was jus' wrong. Wasn't it?

Baez won’t dare put her on the stand because the prosecution would grill her like a piece of swiss on wheat.

So how does he defend her? Obviously he (or his more experienced colleague, should the DA go for the death penalty) will cross-examine a long parade of prosecution witnesses, starting with the lead detective and ending with people like the tow lot guy and the Amscot manager.

He’ll put Kobi on the stand to dispute the forensic evidence, and argue that since Caylee’s body has not been recovered (assuming it hasn’t by the time of trial) it means she is alive and well somewhere beyond the reach of her family and LE. Whether the jury buys that argument or not remains to be seen, but without any kind of proof of life, how likely is it a jury will assign reasonable doubt to anything her lying mother says?

I think Miss Casey’s options are very limited:

1. If Caylee is found alive, Casey faces abuse and neglect charges (and of course theft and fraud)
2. If Caylee’s body is found, Casey faces either a life or death sentence
3. If Caylee’s body is not found, will a jury believe she’s still alive?

yeah I always thought the whole "between 9 and 1" thing really odd, though of course everything in this case is weird, but you would think that someone would be able to give a more accurate time frame.

cellphone pings will tell this story, as well as, the rest of the story.

They already know exactly where she was from 9 - 1 pm on Monday,June 16th.

Does anyone know if Kobi has ever testified as an expert witness in a trial? He comes off as a real doorknob, IMO, who seems to make things up as he goes along. I can't imagine him going head to head with a prosecution expert.

Why wouldn't she take the stand. After all, she's the victim here just like Caylee.

cellphone pings will tell this story, as well as, the rest of the story.

They already know exactly where she was from 9 - 1 pm on Monday,June 16th.

That's going to be an interesting issue. George says Casey was home during that time, with Caylee. Casey said it was on the 9th that she dropped Caylee of with Z between 9-1. We know it couldn't have been the 9th because Caylee didn't go missing until the 16th. Casey can't change her story and say it was actually the 16th because George says she was home. I wonder how Baez will get around that one.

Does anyone know if Kobi has ever testified as an expert witness in a trial? He comes off as a read doorknob, IMO, who seems to make things up as he goes along. I can't imagine him going head to head with a prosecution expert.

I read his resume. He has appeared in at least four defense cases I read about and has authored and co-authored several books. He has also appeared as a prosecution witness. He does come off as a geeky doorknob but with his credentials, I am not happy about him being part of the defense, that's for sure!

I read his resume. He has appeared in at least four defense cases I read about and has authored and co-authored several books. He has also appeared as a prosecution witness. He does come off as a geeky doorknob but with his credentials, I am not happy about him being part of the defense, that's for sure!

Maybe he comes across better when he's more prepared. On NG he often sounds like he has no clue what he's talking about.

I would think she couldn't withstand cross-examination, so my rational answer would be no. But you have to consider the x factor: all that grandiosity and narcissism, and lights and cameras. And how it would feel to her to have Cindy telling her story for her. She could insist. Even though there's no place to sit now. (Thank you, CW! :))

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back